Doctors remove a steel cup from a Indian's rectum

Doctors have removed a steel cup from a man’s rectum ten days after his friends put it up there as a drunken prank.

The 45-year-old from Balipadar, India, had the substantially sized object removed via surgery at a local hospital.

The incident, which took place on 19 August, apparently happened when the unfortunate man was out drinking with his friends at Surat in Gujarat, an Indian state which prohibits alcohol.

According to reports, the victim’s friends said they inserted the sizeable item up his rectum whilst he was in an 'inebriated state' as part of a 'prank'.

The cup is around 3-4in (8cm) in diameter and 6in (15cm) long.

His family members rushed him to hospital after they found out, said local media, who said the man did not immediately report the incident over fears of embarrassing himself.

An X-Ray at MKCG Medical College and Hospital at Berhampur city showed that the cup was found stuck in the intestine.

NDTV India said they removed the cup after 10 days when the man's stomach started swelling as he had not defecated since the incident.

At first, the doctors tried to retrieve the cup through the rectum, but then had to resort to surgery due to the sheer size of the object.

Doctors had to cut through the intestine to finally retrieve it. The procedure took around 2.5 hours in total.

The unlucky man is recovering after the surgery and his condition is said to be stable.

He will remain in hospital for another 4-5 days under observation.

ndtv.com/india-news/glass-put-inside-mans-rectum-by-drunk-friends-removed-after-10-days-3276357

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11134981/Doctors-remove-steel-cup-mans-rectum-India.html

Attached: 61614749-11134981-image-a-34_1661182802503.jpg (634x488, 62.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heimduo.org/what-is-the-longest-anyone-has-gone-without-pooping/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I want to calm him a faggot, but he was essentially raped

just a prank bro. Looks like his frens are really shitty.

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

Attached: 1661143166258120.png (294x243, 8.2K)

3 street shitters 1 cup

If he wasn't an anal virgin, how did his asshole stretch enough to fit a whole cup?

>8cm diameter
R.I.P. anus

Probably from decades of street shitting

While getting drunk and passing out like that is reckless and dangerous, doing it around your friends, should at worse, get some dicks drawn on your face, maybe a shitty haircut/eye brow shave. What those street-shitters did is rape, and they should all be raped as punishment.
They're obviously not true friends. Either that, or they're so retarded, they didn't think sticking a decent sized cup up someone's ass would do damage.

His cup runneth over!

Attached: C75265B7-D71D-4FB8-AE63-D23D48FDB96C.jpg (500x367, 20.86K)

Yes fir all in tents and purposes he was raped

that anus must have seen some serious shit before

C'mon poos, not like this...lol

HOLY GRAIL

>Playing with your drunk friends asshole while he sleeps as a prank
Just indian things.

sir, do not redeem that steel cum from my anus, sir what are you doing?
Are you bitch?

You’ve never been drunk if you believe someone can stick something that big up your asshole without noticing

Imagine the smell.

Attached: SNIFFA.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)

HELLO SIRS

Man alcohol is so cool. I love playing drunken pranks as a 45 year old.

Beer is literally peasant water and suitable for animals only, wine is jewishly overpriced and has only minimal value, and liquor is not worth the hangover.

I don't know what happened to me but after being fine with drinking for 20 years I've become anti alcohol and anti pot. Other drugs - mushrooms, speed, even opiates - are at least mind expanders.

>NDTV India said they removed the cup after 10 days when the man's stomach started swelling as he had not defecated since the incident.

I think many of you are forgetting something. When the doctors removed the cup how much shit came out?

obviously hes a lying faggot, it takes at least 4 months of dedicated ass stretching to fit that

if u do that to a normal person you would rip their asshole, and it probably just wouldnt go in unless you are trying to kill the person

Maybe under general anesthesia. But not drunk. Unless you are the kind of drunk where you have died. We've seen this before.

>he had not defecated since the incident
obviously fake and gay

Attached: 1533056446578.jpg (658x661, 105.17K)

>What is the longest anyone has gone without pooping?

>In 2013, a 28-year-old woman from Chembur, India, had to have surgery to remove a “football-sized faecal mass” after 45 days without a bowel movement.
heimduo.org/what-is-the-longest-anyone-has-gone-without-pooping/

I would definitely go do a prank of my own as payback, something that would make Vlad Dracula proud