Almost got in a fight today

30 yo millennial here

I was walking in the city today while being on a phonecall with my gf and a group of about ten Gen Z teenage boys were shouting shit like umbrellas and ass really loud in order to fuck with my phonecall.

I hung up and confronted them and told them that I'll put my umbrella in their ass if they don't shut up and they should come closer so I can beat their ass. All of them left except one cocky Guy and he dared me to do it. I came closer but quickly noticed the adrenaline through my body and I wasn't used to this feeling of getting into a fight at all. I considered that I don't want to get stabbed or end up on liveleak by getting jumped by the gang so I decided to just leave and shouted at them that someone else will do it the next time they run into the wrong guy.

Did I do the right thing? Keep in mind some of these kids seemed to be half Arabic mistery meat so I didn't want to get stabbed by a hidden knife (which happens here in Austria).

How do I stop being such a faggot Any Forums? And in my view I did the right thing. But I should have just ignored them in the first place, even though it was hard to keep my cool because they managed to piss me off after enough shouting.

How would you have reacted? I was just taking a walk after my exhausting office job to get a bit of exercise so that's why I went for a walk. Also should I carry a knife with me for self defence? Or pepper spray? I'm a very reserved person and haven't been in a fight for a long time, how do I get more confident when such a thing happens? At the end of the day, I'm too blackpilled anyways and I understand it's funny for the zoomers too so I would have just showed them the middle finger as a fuck you and laugh as well.

>Inb4 Reddit spacing

Attached: soy.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/leaklive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't want to get stabbed or end up on liveleak
Liveleak is no more, you weak faggot!

Op typed by jewish hands

Attached: 1656689655972.jpg (962x1024, 85.53K)

>Did I do the right thing?
Yeah. Why risk getting jumped by degenerates? You're at the age where that shit should be beneath you anyway
>Also should I carry a knife with me for self defence? Or pepper spray?
Yes

If you're fighting, you should be having a good time. It helps you fight better.

No. Tough guys don't talk and posture. They act. Sounds like they called your bluff.

All zoomers are honorary niggers.

get a gun and a lawyer

you should stop trying to scare kids old man no cap fr

Polski friend.. it's alive and well (on telegram):

t.me/leaklive

Are you trying to piss me off? Because it's working

We're on the same page I see.

Good advice. I look almost like the guy in OP pic so I get why I'd be a target.

Attached: 1560963303433.jpg (750x726, 86.63K)

Dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk, he called you out on your bluff and made you look like a bitch

>How do I stop being such a faggot Any Forums?
Go to a boxing gym or something similar and learn how to get hit in the face.

>Did I do the right thing?
Yes.
Fuck those kids.
Generation Z?
More like generation N

The best fighters avoid conflict outside the ring, you're not a movie hero - you did the right thing. Only fight when in a corner.

You would've been more of a faggot for beating up a stupid kid. You can't ever really win fighting a kid. You did the right thing in my opinion.

Imagine making a pity party tiktok video about how sad you are :(
this is a faggot generation that deserves suffering to be reminded of how good they have it

Just buy a good knife for yourself in situations like these if they get out a knife you get out yours and they will start running anyways.

learn how to fight, work out

honestly you didn't do anything wrong. that kid was not only just 'beating his fists against his chest', trying to look tough, he was also probably trying to get you in trouble. he'd cry racism, cry assault, etc etc... your life could have been ruined, be grateful.

also like you said, he could've had a knife. you never know.

With thugs/psychopaths, it's better to use your brain rather than your balls. That being said though, learn how to fight and kick someone's ass, because if your girlfriend is with you next time, it won't go down well. I know this from experience.

Use a balance of brain and balls. Man up, keep your head screwed on straight. You're halfway there.

both of these are correct
In a real fight getting hit in the face just pisses me off and makes me go way harder now.

On the other hand I've been fighting long enough to know that random shit can go really sideways in a real fight, nothing to do with ability in either of your cases at all. Shit happens. So its best not to bother with it.

Also given that OP was badly, badly outnumbered, fighting is a very bad idea unless he can guarantee an almost immediate KO of the guy and then run like fuck from the 5-7 other guys that are now chasing him. Nobody can take on that many by themselves, nobody.

Attached: 1612463681920.jpg (659x626, 477.02K)

Some user gave me this advice years ago when I was still in Uni. I went there but had to stop because it was hard as fuck. I have a health issue with the lungs and asthma due to allergies being treated wayy too late years ago, so sports are difficult for me too. I wish I was in America so I could conceal carry and pop a fucker once he assaults me for standing my ground.

Cheers brothers

Austria is cucked with gun laws. you can't conceal carry unless you have a very valid reason.

You got he job now bust your ass until your 30 to become a manager then you technically have the job

I'm 31 and I have never gotten into a fight, I almost feel bad about it. In my 31 years of life not one person has tried to start some shit with me. Sometimes I feel invisible when I'm walking down the street

Could very well be because people are intimidated by you. Don't assume the worst.

You're a faggot. Tactically correct, but you're still a fagggot. If you're not gonna fight don't say anything in the first place.

>30 years old
>doesn't have a car
ngmi

It wasnt worth the potential trouble.

Im a drug addict junky and got ripped off $60 the other day by a homeless junky. Saw him on his bike and ran him over with my car. He didnt die, but i am over my loss now

This
Lmfao imagine getting mugged by a fucking zoomer
Just cut your dick off now and go put on a dress bruh
Like just slap the fucking shit out of him lol

So you were walking around with your cell in your ear demanding everyone be quiet because YOU were talking to someone... then got your punk ass called for playing tough guy to kids?