Reminder that this shithole is rotting your mind

What new knowledge have you gain from being here and what have you done with it?
Has being here really improved your life?

Attached: pol.png (603x638, 155.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djSb1IXyFVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but it has moved me over to Any Forums and that's made my life better.

my life has slowly changed for the positive since i came here. i am doing better than i have ever been considering the circumstances.

I just need an apartment and weights to lift

Any Forums doesn't rot the mind.

Confused lost souls mingling, finding truth together.

You wanna rot your mind, go to Communist Reddit. Where they're confused and dumb, not knowing what's going on. "WHAT DID I SAY WRONG? WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I JUST SAID WHAT THE LAST GUY SAID SO WAS I PUNISHED?" Stupid fucks don't know how Communism works - no Logic. No Order! Just Clown Examples with the excuse of "No Common Sense"

wish you health nuts would leave me alone

just because you think everything is poison doesn't mean it is

in this case, follow your own advice and stop posting

>Has being here really improved your life?
It hasn't made it worse, unlike globohomo kikes.

The U.S. presidential election and everybody's obsession with the two major candidates was what ruined Any Forums. I'm prepared for things to return to how it was before but no one else makes the effort.

Attached: 1478883886187-pol.jpg (2500x1080, 315.72K)

you first, go shart in the mart and stop bothering people on the internet

YAHF
A
H
F

i joined around 2015 by which point it was already all about the elections and shit, idk what old pol was like, was there so much spam and bait?

Being able to candidly discuss the goof juice reinforced my decision to keep my family pure blooded and most likely kept my children from becoming sterile

Coming here made me discover the truth about Hitler and the jews and helped me literally find God. This place is the last haven of true free speech on the internet, don't knock it or I'll knock you out bud.

There was less hysteria and low effort bait threads. You could have sensible discussion without everyone trying to get the final word in all the time. People actually made fresh memes and things were less serious and more about making others laugh.

Attached: cat-dance.gif (640x480, 1.01M)

It’s the only place to get real information. You have to come here with the right mentality. Part of having the right mentality comes from being here and seeing how FAKE everything is here with bots/shills and being able to suss out some real information. Then you can use the absolute shitness of this place to immunize yourself from losing your cool in the real world. Good luck.

I just want to laugh user

Attached: -69400610448383.jpg (1077x651, 119.84K)

you're right, bro.

Shut up, Nigger

This place made me realize that everything I thought I knew growing up was a goddamn lie and that this world is not worth preserving and I will never ever help anyone ever again.
Fuck.
You.

Its literally the only place on the internet with free speech. You bet your ass it improves my life. Go on, try to speak your mind anywhere else and let me know how that goes.

it's flat stupid

Attached: 1651028421083.jpg (1080x771, 378.29K)

I suppose it is kind of a waste of time
but it is a good place to find news and vent about stuff

>waste of time
Yeah it is.

Those are some pretty dope Metal Lyrics+Pic Op.
Instrumental:
youtube.com/watch?v=djSb1IXyFVY