Germanons... transplain yourselves

Germany will shut down it's last 3 remaining nuclear power plants on December 31st...
In the middle of the winter...
In an energy crisis like never before...
Despite saying they wouldn't just days ago...

Attached: FatAf4bX0AI9u7G.jpg (1067x1631, 182.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zackkanter/status/1201259377816027138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Austerity is their goal

I'm not a German, but il give a shot
twitter.com/zackkanter/status/1201259377816027138

Good.

I'm convinced some subhumans in the German government are intentionally putting the German people through hardship as a means to rob them of any posessions and take away their savings as some sort of reset. Could just be a conspiracy theory though.

Attached: 1659375083120148.jpg (818x656, 98.58K)

Please come back to your senses german user, you were my hope to get out of this shithole. Dont fuck everything up

I hate germans and Europe would be better without us
You can come if you want. If you are not german you are fine

Forced reset

They do this in order to create inflation, so that when the boomers die out, people inherit less and cannot afterwards retire, but must keep wörking

we need to save the planet
people could die

I really can't wait to watch retarded eurotrash starve and freeze to death.
Was it worth it? Slava ukrana or something like that, right?

the german leadership is now as laughable as that of all the other lib countries. They have lost the last percent respect they couldve had and are now officially pariahs like the americans and the rest of EU West.

>Was it worth it?
110%
Don't even give a single shit about ukraine

If you respected germans ever then you were a cuck.

>now

No dude thats the sad truth. We in austria face the same fate.

>twitter.com/zackkanter/status/1201259377816027138

My God those People are worst than religious Fanatic!

Attached: Greta defender of the earth.png (1913x816, 1.32M)

Its so cute
you will never understand us.

ya I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back tbqh.

Merkel was already NWO garbage but these clowns actually cut 50% of the gas supply to the german economy they are to be shot and hanged

Self hating germans are by far the most funny.

Geh sterben du Hurensohn.

Attached: IMG-20220820-WA0000.jpg (675x1024, 78.18K)

You mean by far the most patriotic
also as an austrian you are a disgrace if you don't hate germans

I thought it was a joke tweet at first

fuck the german economy. what do you care memeflag?

>also as an austrian you are a disgrace if you don't hate germans

Eh ... du gschissana Piefke. ;)

There you go
That's better

It's legal for you to get euthanized in Canada now. If every Leaf did this, that might save the planet. It couldn't hurt anyway.

i saw this movie on netflix i thought it was bullshit

No you imbecile. Its like a love hate relation between 2 brothers. And if you didnt get that until now then i fear you might be the biggest faggot on this planet.

Sometimes the people need to learn the hard way that it's the right thing to beat commies and green shizos

Would still Anschluss.

Attached: enchanté.gif (400x227, 2.87M)

I don't believe you're German, sorry.

>Its like a love hate relation between 2 brothers
No
It is genuine hatred and celebration of everything bad
if we ever were brothers you shed your relation to us and are insulted to be called related to us
>nd if you didnt get that until now
Ask other austrians if their hatred for us is just larping as loving brothers
you might be surprised how genuine the hatred from all other austrians is and how you misinterpreted it as friendly

Kee seeing more and more of these articles talking about “potential civil unrest”. First mostly Germany, today I saw one from Switzerland saying the same. If the big igloo does kick off in Europe, when do you think that t is most likely to begin? When is your coldest months?

>I don't believe you're German
That is fair. Germany is already so replaced so I don't mind that narrative as an anti-german

I see your albanian flag and I can assume you are albanian
But you see my german flag and can't assume I am german
That is based and anti-german

Attached: 1648403361193.jpg (500x373, 125K)

You turks are in for a rude awakening, at least the natives will be somewhat ready unlike you dune coons

I wish I was a turk
But great assumption
Based german hater

Attached: 1658925356166.jpg (646x854, 246.16K)

I don't know any ethnic German people named Tariq, so I'm guessing he's a shitskin D&C shill

They’re pleading with citizens to topple the regime at this point.

Checked and we've talked before, I'm the American user who's currently in Bavaria on a firefighter exchange program, just using a VPN so I call call back home on Google Voice because for some reason you can't use it with a German IP

>Germany will shut down it's last 3 remaining nuclear power plants on December 31st...
>In the middle of the winter...

I got my 3 wash cloth today. Its gonna be awesome.

Attached: 1335666961798.jpg (800x450, 30.34K)

Bros here's what's happening
>Russia cut oil to EU because of muh Ukraine sisters
>USA "government" forbids Germany from getting oil through different Pipeline
>German "government" goes along with both - and shuts down final remaining energy sources (Nuclear)
This is a planned, triple-pronged total genocide of the German people, likely including other countries.
The world governments are trying to murder all of central Europe.

See.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-194058_Chrome.jpg (720x664, 202.75K)

Youre a self hating german faggot. Of course you wouldnt understand. You pobably vote for die Grünen because you wanna inflict as much damage to the german people as possible just because you hate them so much. Thats the kind of person im thinking about when i read your shit. And i bet youre not even a real german. Probably a turkroach or from some other worthless country.

Attached: IMG-20220815-WA0000.jpg (900x1600, 130.24K)

How is it living in Bavaria? I’m thinking of moving there to avoid America’s future South Africa phase.
Austrian descendant Catholichad

Our government consists of traitors who want us dead and our country destroyed.

Those people are really that insane! they are extremely dangerous. Historically when people like these have Power the Death told is in the Millions!

Attached: CommunistDeathToll.jpg (2080x2080, 359.62K)

Then why is all of central europe celebrating?
Can't you call me Mehmet or something
I like the other idiots more who tell me Germany is already fully replaced and I must be turkish that is a lot better narrative than the truth of me being german
>You pobably vote for die Grünen because you wanna inflict as much damage to the german people as possible just because you hate them so much.
Damn you are the first person who genuinely gets me.
>And i bet youre not even a real german
BASED
Now that is better. See? Germans don't exist anymore. And you can't say we are brothers if you can't tell a german and a turk apart.

I'm an American living in Germany for a year or so, I highly doubt he's ethnic German. I've met a few cucks here but not like this, only people who hate Germany are Ukrainians and sandniggers, at least as I've experienced the last month and a half. SeeFor proof

My father fought it in WW2. Front line infantry, the guy who cleared bunkers and trenches with grenades and SMG fire. I never heard him express one bad word about Germans. I even heard a measure of respect about well they fought. That stupid fucking war should have never happened. The Jews won't ever rest trying to destroy you.

I have actually a huge plan of when I retire
I will reveal all the non-germans I personally worked to get into germany.
I have a huge folder prepared of all of them and I have screenshots like your posts saved to show as motivators.
This user is so sure I am not german I just had to get a few non-germans into germany for him.
Just imagining your reaction when you see proof of me being german and motivating me makes me happy

Idk all the specifics but I bet a lot of the dumbasses who are celebrating will also be on the same chopping block as Germans.

It's fucking awesome and great beer that's cheap. Germans will call my pic related "homeless person" beer but it's better than anything you can get at our gas stations or grocery stores. Very few shitskins in Bavaria, too. Plus, you get 25¢ back per can if you bring them back to the grocery store so 49\59¢ beer becomes half the price. It's awesome. But the people are super nice and I love how they maintain their yards in a tasteful way with tons of plants, it's not soulless like an American HOA.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-195053_Gallery.jpg (719x547, 335.68K)

Maybe he thought he shouldn't show how much he misses killing germans

Attached: 1650966570547.png (333x507, 357.86K)

Oh he isnt. The only actual germans who really hate germany are usually Sjw from the party "die Grünen". But mostly because of "muh holocaust, modern germans are to be held responsible".

FREEZE YOU DUMB KRAUTS

Based fellow Catholic. Plus there's tons of Catholic churches here in Bavaria, plus shrines out in the woods, it's awesome.
>pic related
This is a shrine my wife and I came across last weekend while out hiking

Attached: 20220814_174305.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)