Hi americans, do you still cry like a bitches when someone makes a joke about wtc?

Hi americans, do you still cry like a bitches when someone makes a joke about wtc?
Or have you grown up and outgrown your mental diapers yet?

Attached: wtc-world-trade-center-towers-smoking-weed-photoshopped-drawing-nine-eleven.jpg (735x999, 160.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tmI-Rh2atM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cry like a bitches
ESL shitter

Polish people are dumb and the rest of europe sees you the same way we see niggers

And I still understand you perfectly, just as you understand me.
When I start speaking Polish, you won't understand me at all nigger

I genuinely believe that it was justified.
Conspiracy theory aside, if it really was just Muslims, the US had been bombing their nations for decades, so they retaliated.
What is so wrong about that?
>Oh no! But 3000 people died!
Sure, but they were all a bunch of shitlib financial agents. So they deserved it. They benefitted from the regime far more than some poor conservatives out in the countryside with no power. So let them bare the cost of Israeli imperialism; burning to death sometimes.

People will seethe and bitch at me for saying this, but no one will ever counter these arguments. 9/11 was deserved.

You are confusing Poland with Russia

Based

Hasn't Russia made you their bitch multiple times in history?

I was always red pilled about 9-11.

Always.

Always.

I was one of those kids that watched Discovery Channel because it was neat. Grew up on Channel 13, and its Nature Flicks. So I liked Discovery.

And 2 weeks before 9-11, it had its Demolition Implotion Episode.

And then 9-11 happens, textbook Demolition Implotion.

So yea, I was always Red Pilled. Always an Outcast. I was born and reborn in these Shadows.

This one is still standing.

Attached: 1200px-20_PKiN_Warszawa_270915.jpg (1200x1800, 338.46K)

Nobody deserves to burn alive in a steel tomb, Those people in that tower had nothing to do with the innocent lives lost in the middle east. They had sons, daughters, and families that never saw them again because of the actions of a few. Two wrongs do not make a right

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Nobody understands my shit slavic language.
A sign that your culture is insignificant.

I’m still mad about the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, mother fucker.

Attached: C6B85866-7E33-48CB-A2EC-E74E1582FCA0.jpg (3072x3072, 1.88M)

No one wants to learn your backwards language. Fuck off and hang yourself, fag. You are barely even important enough for Americans to even acknowledge your existence, you should be glad you got replies.

Bo nie jesteście ważne.

>wtc
Kek, ariel sharon did 9/11

people in ny were making 9/11 jokes like the next week

you just had to be a little careful not to around people who just want an excuse to fight, like you do with anything that can be used as one

>ameripolack?

>textbook Demolition Implotion
The largest controlled demolition was like a 4th of the size of WTD. No way it would've been done this way.
>So yea, I was always Red Pilled. Always an Outcast. I was born and reborn in these Shadows.
jesus bro lmao god I hope you're a larp

Ofc not. You only know '39, many times we kicked Russian ass like in the Battle of Warsaw, or together with Lithuania we showed those bitches their place.

?
It was an American that created pic related kek

Attached: subway.jpg (1536x945, 241.4K)

>Nobody deserves to burn alive in a steel tomb
Shitlibs do. Let them get a taste of what they inflict upon others. Genocidal anti-Whites deserve to burn.
>Those people in that tower had nothing to do with the innocent lives lost in the middle east
They voted for and financed the politicians who bombed and starved the children of Iraq, Libya, and Lebanon for Israel. And today, these same people want to imprison me for not wearing a mask and for thinking politically incorrect thoughts about my race.
They deserve to burn.

>Two wrongs do not make a right
Burning evil people is not a wrong. It is a right.
A right can avenge a wrong.
You strike me as a Christian. Am I correct? You wish to show kindness to people who castrate children and think it's funny?

Third world shithole says something retarded. More on this breaking story at 11.

Attached: 1660674686709208.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Nie, jestem sto procent Amerykaninem.

Attached: Do_8c5b39_794706.jpg (400x691, 48.66K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tmI-Rh2atM
RIP Gilbert Gottfried

>no, i'm not even american
Kek, proxychain polack.

I’m crying and shit myself why would you make fun of this OP

>y you laugh at this OP
that's for laughing at us kek.

No, I am 100% American. Maybe the comma fucked it up. Polish commas are different.

>polish
Kek, fucking poles
Their language is retarded.

correct

Sweet. So you’re saying that I can vote for whatever I want - and as long as I am just part of a collective that’s voting for something I am not responsible for the consequences? That’s awesome. I am going to see if my home owners association will vote to burn down my neighbors house.

Hi Kazimir, do you still cry about Germany conquering your shithole country and pushing your shit in in just under 7 minutes?

Attached: 1648206928946.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

>correct
All slavs are white niggers. Especially the eastern ones.