Pastors shouldn't be allowed to read to kids

Attached: 789391782389123.png (512x512, 385.97K)

This says where enforcement priorities are. They won't arrest drag queens even if they are caught in flagrante delicto.

>Two years
>Small part of state with lower population
Notice the jewspeak here.

cut it out
everyone knows the churches were (((infiltrated))) decades ago for this exact purpose

Can anyone deboonk this?

As much as I hate trannies, they are right about these fake ass pastors.

Ah yes it's just a conspiracy.
You got any evidence?
Didn't think so

what is the ratio of drag queens to pastors?

I don't know, what's 1000 x 0?
Kind of irrelevant when the number is 0.
But you gotta come up with something to cope, I admire that

same as black crime, right?

Inner city ghettos, where all the drag houses are, are rife with child sexual abuse.

Easily. The narrow scope for the trannies and the wide one for the church.
Then there's the fact that the legal system isn't black and white. It's by the whim of the judge/jury.
Politically it's not as positive to punish the protected opressed group. So they get a pass more often than not. Where religion is to be mocked and ridiculed at all times.
That last part in the US seems a bit funky though. As I thought freedom of religion was one of those constitutional things.

When a "drag queen" gets arrested for raping a kid they just aren't referred to as "drag queens" l. Why would you? It's not surprising when a sex freak gets picked up. It's just.normal.

>Okay pastors are fucking our kids
>And literally no trannies are
>But we need to focus on the tranneis tho
>DO NOT stop the pastor from fucking your kids

Bøgjævel. The police wouldn't arrest a drag queen that molested a child.

That just shows that drag queens aren't getting arrested for molesting children...yet.

The British police covered up and enabled sexual abuse against white girls for decades because it was committed by Muslim immigrants. Drag queens are currently an even more protected class than Muslims.

Attached: chad did it.jpg (1024x354, 26.42K)

Haha their number 8 is a S with a slash through it. Wtf.

Technically the pastors are gay, so they're a member of the LGBT community, rofl. Gotcha bitch.

Wasn't the CEO of the ORG pushing Drag Queen Story Hour a pedophile?

Technically? You have some knowledge about the gender of the kids they fucked?