Is Shinzo Abe Kami?

In Japan, a person may become Kami after death. If they became kami in Takamagahara, they may become Amatsu Kami (Heavenly Kami).

Shinzo Abe was put to rest at a Buddhist Temple, and appears to be getting a Buddhist Funeral rather than a Shinto one, but Shinzo Abe's ties to Shinto are deep.

As a follower of Shinto, you have the ability to worship deities as kami at a Kamidana. So, I started worshipping Shinzo Abe as Kami at my Kamidana just in case he decided to be kami and watch over this world.

What do you think Any Forums? Does Takahagamara need political kami? I think so.

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official[1].jpg (2832x4256, 1.34M)

What is Takamagahara?

Japanese heaven. The Amatsu Kami are lead by Amaterasu Omikami here, so being born Amatsu Kami has an intense spiritual meaning.

Nah he went to hell lol

sounds like a bunch of gay bullshit desu

>Nah he went to hell lol

I severely doubt he went to Jigoku. (Buddhist Hell).

Japanese Shinto doesn't have a hell equivilant. Either you join Kamikaze or you get reborn in this world to work hard once again.

Regardless of doctrinal truth, the departed appreciate such gestures, and benefit from them in the afterlife.

I highly doubt Buddhist heaven/hell exists bro

Yes, he is currently roaming Japan in spirit form haunting incels until they have sex.

>I highly doubt Buddhist heaven/hell exists bro

It's real.

Do you really think China is Christian? What happens to Chinee People spiritually after they die? They don't go to Heaven/Hell of Christianity. It depends on what Yama says.

Where do you when you die isn't determined by whatever your culture believes. Only one religion can be true

>Only one religion can be true

False. What happens after death is dependant on where your soul is in the sleeping Earth, and the result of testing of one's beliefs.

There's far more freedom in this wonderful Planet than to restrict the afterlife to a single doctrine/single religion. Thankfully it will stay that way.

So if a white christian dies in china he goes to the chink afterlife? If a tribalistic pagan african died in vatican city he's going to be greeted by St. Peter at the gates? C'mon bro

Put down the gook cartoons.

Attached: 1650851792869.png (1793x1006, 1.43M)

>So if a white christian dies in china he goes to the chink afterlife?

No. Not unless he's religiously affiliated with China also.

The souls that will Judge you after death are smarter than that. If a white christian dies in China he will still go to heaven (There are Christians in China still), but if a white man who believes in Chinese Gods dies in china he'll be reborn in China and go through Nirvana.

So if my religion states that I'll have 100+ big booty latinas in heaven, will that be true when I die?

hopiefully. it all comes down to the other souls that do things to your soul after death. It's all dependent on what the souls are willing to accomodate.

That makes 0 sense. What point is there in following religion when I could just make up my own?

You -can- make up your own religion, but are the souls that judge you after death going to accomodate it? It all depends upon them. The souls that judge you after death may or may not be religious. If you're being judged by christian souls after death it's far different than being judged by buddhist souls after death.

To bring this back on topic, Shinzo Abe is likely going through a lot in the afterlife right now, but hopefully his buddhist funeral goes well.

>What happens after death is dependant on where your soul is in the sleeping Earth, and the result of testing of one's beliefs.
I had a girl who was into crystals tell me this shit. Show tits.

>Show tits.
No thanks!

Seen a lot of heavy anti-Abe leftypol shrieking lately.