Is Roosh V Jordan Peterson's CIA replacement?

Is Roosh V Jordan Peterson's CIA replacement?

Attached: af6c17edf95e5b96e4b1df944d9416b7c6-23-roosh-v.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 52.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Roosevelt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is who what's replacement? I don't know ecelebrities. Maybe get a life and go outside for once.

Outside rn bro felt like making a fun post

Roosh was around way before Peterson. He was originally part of the PUA community. If you weren't a zoomer faggot, you would know that.

I know his history and thought it was weird how he could afford to go on this adventures to get pussy in several foreign countries with a fucking microbiology degree or whatever

From PUA to religious trad-con, internet grifters are hilarious

>Claims not to know who Jordan Peterson is
>Browses Any Forums
Yeah, there are tons of guys like this who just come on here to announce their befuddlement with the platform on random threads without ever reading any or understanding them.

>originally part of the PUA community
from one psyop to another
>internet grifters
actors/glowniggers*

>Roosh V
Another 2015 PUA type being shilled here. Slow day at Langley I guess.

He sold a lot of books and his websites used to generate good income from ad-revenue. That's how he did it.

nah man, he's just a tired guy who found the way.

also jordan peterson is a fucking ivory tower professor. not even comparable

Attached: 1533539973318.png (486x342, 218.16K)

Why is this person important to you, NPC?

That makes sense. I still think he filled in a vacuum that Peterson left after his benzo addiction and succeeding induced coma by coincidence or by intent I'm not entirely sure.

I don't trust any former PUA scam artist.

Whatever happened to this fucking persian

He's not. Just noticed he's doing the same thing that Peterson did by providing a role model for young people while at the same time staying on the edge of con.op fringe politics.

>role model for young people

What exceptional accomplishments make him a "role model" exactly?

He turned into a schizo christfag.

getting a lot of pussy

>getting a lot of pussy

That's not an exceptional accomplishment, especially when it's an unsubstantiated claim. We know he has a webcam and a accounts on some free social media websites. What makes him (according to you) a role model?

>That's not an exceptional accomplishment
it actually is considering how many incels we have in our society. that's why people look up to him and pay for his advice.

His audience consisted of people who wanted to get laid therefore being able to get laid is an accomplishment to that group he's changed his tune now though since PUAs have been thoroughly trashed by most people who used to be into it.

He was actually a solid PUA and his forums were a legendary source of pickup information during their heyday. The shoahing of his forums and the transition to tradcuck larper glows in the dark. Same as the death of Tom Torero, the cuckery that RSD turned into, and the shoahing of every major pickup channel like Street Attraction and Simple Pickup... and the fact that it all happened during the Project Veritas shit glows in the fucking dark. Now all the zoomers are shilled blackpill to put them on the tranny pipeline

He is the preview of what the alt-kike would become during the manosphere days.
All the faggy half-jews there were close to intelligence agencies, pushed content that you would except from a sociopathic fag and the worst part of my gangstalking began after I found their faggy blog playground around 2010 or so.

What even happened to Roosh over the last year? I remember he was doing his Orthodox stuff and then stopped his livestreams

I liked him before he turned into a christcuck. He's actually pretty based.
My favorite is when he went on Dr. Oz literally just to shit on fat girls

They seem to be close to a relative of or clique around this sandnigger:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Roosevelt

Does anyone here remember Return of Kings or no?