I might have fucked up bad bros. I shall greentext

I might have fucked up bad bros. I shall greentext

>Be me
>Finally have a nice, comfy job not having to break my back
>Some employees are women
>Equality gets brought up mention
>Get asked if I support women and men being equal
>Mention that I'm a fan, that my favorite part is women can now be drafted for war
>Dead awkward silence
>Whatever, my autism allows me to push through no issue

5 minutes later

>Hr lady comes around
>Hey user, please come into my office for a minute
>Waiting and typing this now as she types away on her computer not talking or looking at me

So.... Do I need to start applying for other jobs?

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 59.47K)

you're a liar. liars get saged. stick to your guns regardless.

Just autistically defend your statements and tell us how it goes.

pretend to be a muslim and yell allah akbar

Halt your speaking or you will out your life in a pain amplifier.

Attached: Halt your speaking or you will out your life in a pain amplifier..jpg (1280x544, 36.08K)

>Mention that I'm a fan, that my favorite part is women can now be drafted for war
Based

I see nothing wrong with what you said.
Doesn't hurt to look for other work though.

I even mentioned how they voted for it. Do women hate jokes, or even the truth?

Attached: 1661009457076258.jpg (1024x1024, 93.69K)

ASK HER TO USE YOUR PREFERRED PRONOUNS OR ELSE YOU WILL CONTACT THE ACLU

(this post brought to you by trump 2024)

Attached: LIBTARDS.jpg (640x524, 66.87K)

You support equality, just let them try to fire you for that. If they do, get them to clearly state what you are being fired for.

Yeah, then sue for discrimination if you get fired on the basis of discrimination against women.

Guess it's back to physical labor

Trans retarded faggot hands typed this thread hahah blatant as fuck

Attached: 1656612398032m.jpg (1024x667, 75.89K)

Start ranting about how women can carry 100lb backpacks and shoot as good as any penis’d individual.

Even if you meant well, suggesting that "war is good" to normies in any fashion is going to merit a response like this. It's not a common belief, and you just outed yourself as someone who might not mesh well with the others. They're dismissing you now before you start some shit down the line

How fucking dare you. I may be retarded but I am certainly NOT TRANS. I'm disgusted by your insult

its a power move she's trying to intimidate you by wasting your time. don't break

>no paper trail of his statements
>hr says he is fired for "not being a good fit"
you can't win this one in court sadly

>Dismissing me now

Maybe there's a chance it's just a reprimand for me?

Until the anti white, anti male culture is forbidden from controlling all central and mega banks, you are going to have to make yourself useful if you also wish to be honest. I've been brutally honest in some very far Left scenes and got away with it by not backing down. Your milage will vary. Be useful and speak cold truth and the pretenders of the world wilt like pansies. Next time, don't phrase it as a joke. Say, common white men are explicitly discriminated against by law for crimes the majority of them had nothing to do with. It is no surprise some of them snap and do terrible things. Of course I was doing a ton of very physical labor in those days. The woke sissies can't do shit to you because they physically can't do those jobs. If you have a brain job and you are very sharp, you might just speak enough truth to shame their incompetence and remind them they can't do without you.

If you really made everyone uncomfortable, they would be foolish not to. Your coworkers are going to see you as "that guy" from now on, so you might as well start job hunting anyway

not to fire you*

But it wasn't a lie? I don't understand women