HIRO APPROVED META THREAD - A CALL TO BAN (actual, literal) FAKE NEWS FROM Any Forums

i know that "misinformation" is a dirty word here because the kikes use it for all information that doesn't fit their narrative. but why is it allowed for people here to post fake edits of legitimate sources? what legitimate actor would ever do that?
this has had terrible consequences on the culture of this board and our ability to discuss politics. i would therefore like to propose a new rule for Any Forums, which states that fake news articles are specifically off-topic and are not allowed to be posted here
all in favor, reply to my thread (without sage)

Attached: 1660681913438597.jpg (890x720, 72.7K)

Any Forumsacks could also just learn to ignore threads about news articles unless OP provides a source to the news article in question.

Introduce the /wsg/ rule of posting three times. 1pbtid OPs should be auto deleted after 30 minutes.

If you start banning edits and spoofs the tranny jannies will start banning actual shit under the guise of them being "fake". Anyone with a room temperature IQ should be able to identify fakes anyway so what does this rule accomplish?

> already exists
>Any Forums still exists only to post news stories

Any Forums, like whites, have no culture.

>A CALL TO BAN (actual, literal) FAKE NEWS FROM Any Forums

Attached: Inceldur.jpg (1280x720, 114.65K)

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1660191878144130.jpg (651x461, 43.86K)

Bump. Must have url source for all news.

I agree with what you said, and I love your choice of image, however your choice of flag concerns me, could you explain?

U fuck off newfag

>ban fake edits for disinformation
>faggot jannies will ban anything not accepted by globohomo for the same reason
Chances are you’re an actual state-hired shill to make this board worse

HAHAH WEF SHILLS ARE FUNNY

This is actually a good point always shit on op if he provides no link no webm nothing

Honestly, I agree with this. Sometimes it can obviously be funny, but I think the average person can tell the difference between having a giggle and people looking to distort information.

It's the worst thing about this board now, old pol in 2011, if you posted a thread without a source you were relentlessly saged and called a disinfo jew

there's too much of it, it's impossible to ban, and jannies are worse than no moderation at all.

All news threads should include a proper source. A link to a random tweet (or even worse, a cropped screenshot) is not a source and those who post them should be banned. Find the link of the actual news report, save it on archive.is and then post the archive.

if you don't ban threads that nobody has any business posting in (e.g. threads with actual misinformation), then bad actors will just keep bumping it until enough retards get in it to get it to bump limit. you can't just expect people to not be retards, that's exactly who the people posting misinformation are trying to manipulate
this is probably the only viable solution, since it means jannies don't have to go searching to see if your news article screencap is fake (which they don't get paid enough to do anyway), although it would be a very broad change
i have paranoid schizophrenia and think the government is tracking my internet usage to build a dossier on me in order to justify kidnapping me and throwing me into an unmarked van and taking me to a black site where they will subject me to various MKULTRA-inspired tortures in order to scramble my brain so i can no longer dissent against their tyranny (maybe slight exaggeration but basically my thinking)
so i use a VPN. i am american fwiw

Attached: 1661130317227878.png (458x333, 126.16K)

I see user, I also use a VPN, I'm British
I love you

>i have paranoid schizophrenia and think the government is tracking my internet usage to build a dossier on me in order to justify kidnapping me and throwing me into an unmarked van and taking me to a black site where they will subject me to various MKULTRA-inspired tortures in order to scramble my brain so i can no longer dissent against their tyranny (maybe slight exaggeration but basically my thinking) so i use a VPN. i am american fwiw
Pro-tip, VPNs are in bed with intelligence agencies. They likely already have a profile on you, and they will conjure up some kind of charge if they were actually going to do any of this to you. The CIA, for instance, has the tools to plant almost any kind of evidence on almost any kind of hardware.

Nothing good will happen to the board to get rid of shills because o9a faggots who run cunny lines are employed by the gov to jannie/mod here

>tfw no cute smol senpai shogi gf

Bump