When Adolph Hitler was given the news that Germany was indeed losing the war...

When Adolph Hitler was given the news that Germany was indeed losing the war, his first reaction was "Will this decrease the killing of the Jews?" His order was: "Kill as many as possible and get the hell out of there."

Attached: FauciGettyImages-1232825087-e1622571321418.jpg (1988x1931, 240.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/anthony-fauci-to-retire-from-head-of-niaid-after-38-years-of-service-august-22-2022-news/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Toland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice story user. My dad works at NYT, and he said he'd love to publish your story. WOuld you like to contact him about it?

Did you read that in David Rosenbergmanstein's ground breaking book "The Holocaust: 101 Things That Definitely Happened

>His order was: "Kill as many as possible and get the hell out of there."
source on that faggot?

Imagine how much better off we'd be if that's how it actually went down.

I wonder what happened to Adolph after he escaped the bunker?
The propaganda story is fully debunked now, hitlers remains are a female skeleton, the skull is still on show in the kremlin.
I bet he has done great things, wish i could get sponsored by his org. To do good works.

Attached: F9A2CF24-C44D-42F2-8FB5-A60BF60D4679.png (585x464, 413.73K)

Exactly. They would simply shoot them. It proves the entire muh spaghetticourse is a dirty lie.

"Adolf" you cretin,
>inb4 what are you some kind of spelling nazi

John Toland's Hitler biography. Oh, I forgot, you don't know what a book is.

Attached: toland.jpg (194x259, 10.33K)

Hitler never ordered the killing of jews you normalfag

Oh look I found OPs autobiography.

Attached: 6163CtG35xL.jpg (906x1360, 114.16K)

Based, I wish it were true.

Kek, OP btfo.
Any reliable source? This is basically "that guy said so" in writing.

literal fallacy faggot
>dur it's real coz it sez so in dis book
what was Toland's source did Adolph (sic) tell him personally?

Be the Nazi the kikes think you are

gematriaeffect.news/anthony-fauci-to-retire-from-head-of-niaid-after-38-years-of-service-august-22-2022-news/

While looking up your "source" I discovered your author's namesake, a far more interesting character
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Toland
>John Toland was the first person called a freethinker (by Bishop Berkeley) and went on to write over a hundred books in various domains but mostly dedicated to criticising ecclesiastical institutions
>In politics his most radical proposition was that liberty was a defining characteristic of what it means to be human. Political institutions should be designed to guarantee freedom, not simply to establish order

Based til the end. Rest in power mein Führer

oh, no, hold that, though I have no doubt that if Toland could see us now he would change his opinion being a rational man as he otherwise seems
>Toland's belief in the need for perfect equality among free-born citizens was extended to the Jewish community, tolerated, but still outsiders in early 18th century England. In his 1714 Reasons for Naturalising the Jews he was the first to advocate full citizenship and equal rights for Jewish people

Hilter said kill as many jews as you can while his cousin was shitting on chest avoiding his drag queen dress and makeup.
-Berg Stienberg

You cocksucking Libtards. You ask for source. I gave you the source and naturally you reject it. The liberal knee/jerk reaction.

nigger there is no evidence ever authorised the extermination of the jews which is why the veracity of the holocaust narrative is still in question, you make a claim that Adolf said something but your only source is a book written by someone who wasn't there, how does your author know what he said? You're fucking stupid and you have to go back