After assassinating Dugin's daughter, Ukrainians are after Pink Floyd's Roger Waters

Those savage subhumans Ukrainian Nazis are planing to kill Roger Waters now.
I hope Russia will nuke them before they kill Roger Waters.

KIEV, August 22.2022 /TASS/.
Roger Waters, one of the founders of the British rock band Pink Floyd, has been blacklisted by Ukraine’s notorious website Mirotvorets (Peacemaker) over his statements about Crimea.

The website publishes the data of individuals whom the Ukrainian authorities see as enemies of the country.
According to a statement on the website, its administrators interpreted the musician’s remarks about Crimea as "an attack on the territorial integrity of Ukraine."

The website quotes Waters’ statement the administrators consider "threatening Ukraine's security": "I know that Sevastopol is very important to Russia and the Russians.
There are many treaties and papers under which Russia has all rights to this city. The change of power in Ukraine with Washington behind it simply provoked Moscow into further action."
Earlier, Waters, in an interview with CNN, said that US President Joe Biden was committing a crime by fueling the conflict in Ukraine.

tass.com/world/1496773

Attached: Roger Waters.png (961x665, 772.75K)

Oh fucking shit. I have tickets, does he shit up the show with political stuff? I know he probably was gonna do that, but I was holding out for something. I wish I could kill this fucker so Brit Floyd could take the mantle. He died after the Gilmor split for all I'm concerned.

Attached: some nazi girl.jpg (5000x3313, 3.34M)

12 Floyd Mercs blasting Animals will take out Faglenski in a split second.

Literally who?

The main guy in a band who made a shit ton of acid club music, and then a couple of really enjoyable albums after his friend went insane from drugs.

He made this. My favorite album, or at least in the running with leftoverture.

Attached: the wall.jpg (1417x1417, 190.96K)

>Ukrainian Nazis
what's the difference with "Mossad kikes" at this point? is there even a difference besides the name?

And he also made this. Dark side of the moon is good, but I'm not the biggest fan. I more like The Wall and Wish You Were Here.

Attached: wish you were here.jpg (1984x1984, 1.38M)

Damn. I wasn't supporting any side in this war but even i am gonna have to go with Ruskies.

Attached: 1615377134445.png (300x346, 252.01K)

Im pretty sure this show is politics with a side of music.

Why do you support Globohomo?

Attached: Berlin Alexanderplatz.jpg (546x747, 240.21K)

I'd argue that The Wall is the best album of all time.
>inb4 'not even the best pink floyd album'
Yes it is. It's probably the best album of all time. I can only think of a handful of alternatives.
Vektor - Terminal Redux
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Morrissey - Viva Hate
The Cure - Disintegration
Pink Floyd - The Wall

Roger Waters made Pink Floyd.

Fuck you, you haven't been following Roger Waters. You haven't seen Pink Floyd in concert. It's poison to the soul to see a beautiful appreciation for music and showmanship replaced with religious like fervor to hate le bad guy of the week.

The Wall is fucking garbage and DAVID GILMOUR made Pink Floyd.

Go smoke a bowl and listen to Dark Side of the Moon for the 3000th time, then rotate some Bob Marley into the mix, tourist.

Calling it the national republicans. Well played, CIA. Well played.

That's a very cherry picked picture.
I live in Berlin and I was there yesterday and the place was full of half naked blonde bitches.

So, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell...

Attached: pepe guitar.png (1054x750, 427.48K)

Retard. Gilmor has a clearly different song writing style. Stick to learning to fly, Davigger.
Nah, just yankin' ya chain. I'm of the belief that you need both of them. Roger waters gets too conceptual in his songs, and Gilmor gets too generic. They need eachother to balance eachother out.

Attached: my name is earl screencap.jpg (1257x471, 133.6K)

>The Wall is fucking garbage
Go back and listen to your country music shit.

>don’t even mention animals
Ok maybe it’s not the best but it deserves a mention

Attached: pNVLLsDFBiFkBWeY3gf16y9avSATjF0XCYii3PV6rwE.png (624x703, 579.85K)

Nigger detected

Actually you're right. I just forgot. To be fair to Animal haters though, it's only a pretty good album, not some great thing, but pretty good. Also the instrumentals drone on for so long.
>DRAAAAGGED DOWN BY THE STONE, ONE, ONE, ONE, ONE
repeat that for 8 minutes.

QRD: Roger Waters (Pink Floyd guy) says that the war in Ukraine is a result of NATO squeezing itself up against Russia and that this is the exact outcome that is needed to generate ample money to save capital system