Why do Americans choose to live in cardboard houses?

Why do Americans choose to live in cardboard houses?

Attached: 1660944874684613.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbGCxFN7nfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmfao thats just 1 dude.not all americans

Fake

Because mutts are simply judaised and negrified subhumans.

Attached: amerimutt_3.png (680x735, 355.73K)

That house probably costed more than a hundred thousand too lmao.

Can’t wait for 300 posts of europoors that live in concrete cages crying about American “McMansions” that they would suck Somalian immigrant dick to live in.

>tic toker who spends all day watching teenage women doing weird elbow flailing dances decides to make tic tok instead of driving to get a tarps
No shit

> Obvious assblasted muttoid is obvious

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

nah roofs getting ripped off in thunderstorms is pretty common for shitty houses. Happened to my friend who bought a new construction townhouse, turned out the builder just nailed the roof together, no ties whatsoever KEK.

No way do Yanks allow for centres that wide to hold up plasterboard ceilings

You win the home battle but you lose the healthcare one big time.

I'd be dead for 12 years now if I lived in the US.

No but in all seriousness, a lot of your houses are structurally very weak. Something has to be done to build back better

Why do chinks care so much about Americans? Why don’t you worry about invading and taking back Taiwan, chink pussy.

Sorry, I am busy pondering on the gas and power bills.

Attached: 1644496187991.png (646x566, 844.17K)

You'd be surprised how sturdy some wood, nails and drywall can be.

>a lightning bolt in the sky every 1-2 seconds
Fake as fuck

‘Cost’ more, not ‘costed’. I realize it’s your second,third, maybe fourth language and I love you.

looks like 24 inches which is what my house has. Floor joists have to be closer but thats a very recent change. The building code is international btw, most american construction methods are legal in europe and vice versa

>Ameripoors are poor
Who would have thought!

Nice vpn Ching Chong
Nobody in USA would live in paper houses, they are richer than us ans we don't live in paper houses

not to self: buy large tarp and tie downs.

Mexican slave labor neglects to install hurricane straps and this happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbGCxFN7nfM

>hahaha american building codes are fucking gay
>taken mostly from Europe
Get fucked and rek'd eurocucks.

t. never been to florida

bro where are the tiles. is this a half done house and they have moved in during a rainstorm..? wtf

This

Attached: 16608095148010.webm (576x1024, 1.9M)

the roof is missing. was probably ripped off by whatever storm is taking place. no one, not even the poorest of welfare recipients, has a flat roof of just sheetrock protected by ceiling joists