Why are Americans so opposed to public transportation while Euro lefties use it for everything?

Why are Americans so opposed to public transportation while Euro lefties use it for everything?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 11.52.47 AM.png (936x1046, 922.7K)

Americans thinks that walking Is offensive

I dont know for other countries but only people who use bus here are pensioners and villagers.

Niggers having free reign
Homeless
Minorities in general really.

because burgerland public transport is jam packed with feral niggers
UK buses are just full of dossers, retards and smelly ppl for the most part, unless it's certain innercities

There are two Americas at least within USA. The city Americans who like it and the non-city Americans who want their own control. So assuming all Americans are the same is retarded especially when you have access to the internet and should know better.

Europeans are Americanised now so it's the same thing. It's quite embarrassing waiting on buses while people drive by.

American public transport is full of druggies, homeless, and urban youth.

Cars are fucking great, and you faggots can't dispute in good faith

Your demographics haven't caught up just yet.
But you'll understand soon enough.

Attached: busassaultbrighter.jpg (400x284, 30.41K)

Yea but europe doesn't sell Gund to citizens then you'll realise why public transportation is not popular there

what euro lefties?
Im right wing yet I support public transport

Euros are gay domesticated cattle. Duh

Idiots

Attached: DB85E689-1871-4716-930A-BDD8FAFC0EED.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

If you take the bus you will be stabbed by niggers because it is their home whenever it is raining or cold outside. Why did Rosa Parks protest the back of the bus? Because homeless ride the bus for 24+ hours it makes sense to move them to the back so non-homeless can easily get on and off. Rosa Parks fucked that up because she wanted the whole bus for niggers. That is why Americans don't ride the bus.

>Im right wing yet I support public transport
Wrong

So is Europe. It's getting worse.

you guys do have a much worse nigger problem than Euro's though

You can't have public programs and multiculturalism. Not compatible.

>Why are Americans so opposed to public transportation
hmmmm i wonder why?

Attached: 1641586610502.jpg (1400x1050, 279.18K)

>divide and conquer
>op is a massive faggot
>1pbtid
Don’t respond to slide threads.

With a car you can go anywhere you want

>while Euro lefties use it for everything
They're gay

Because the Koch (cock) brothers and oil producers in general pushed to sell cars to individuals and actively fought against public transportation because it saves on gas.

Koch brothers send a lot of money to the Republicans. State governments have been sent a lot of money by them to keep infrastructure the same way and promote car usage.

there's a train near my house. taking a car is almost always faster, I only ever use it when I am going to a convention and don't want to pay several days of parking fees. it's a little sketchy at times, even though I've never had an issue with anyone on it.

What's the rate for d&c threads at the moment?

>EVEEYONE WOULD LOVE BUSSES IF IT WERENT FOR COCKS

Attached: 1660880027957114.jpg (768x551, 66.05K)

I live out in the country. Busses are highly impractical here.

Based

This isn't right because urban area's in America are mostly Democrats and multicultural.
A good degree of both can exist.
Public programs require homogeneity of a civil people. Japan have hotel trains while New York has literally rats.

I live in rural New England and my job requires me to drive to multiple clients on a daily basis. You think I have time to wait for a bus? I also fish all summer and hunt in the winter. What bus is going to let me take a shotgun on?

>New York has literally rats.
Yea, they're in charge of the place

Bitch, where do you live where people dont use buses?

Remember when niggas sat in the back of the bus? Or even a separate bus all together.

this meme is total bullshit, everyone drives here too

Meanwhile, Elon Musk takes a fucking airplane for a 30 minute car drive. Or 45 minute train ride.

Attached: ihqzjrrbe9j91.jpg (800x800, 120.74K)

I take public transport and it's awful. I want to save as much money as possible though so I must deal with the crackheads and onion people
>step onto train
>There's always an overwhelming smell of either rot, urine or old onions

Japan is also non-white.

1. Niggers.
2. Homeless.
3. European nations are the size of one of our states.
4. Politicians don't know how to manage anything.

>1pbtID
imagine that.

And what?

Because in my awesome car I can smoke a cigarette and listen to a podcast in peace.

Attached: 20110930-mice-on-bedding-IMG-4019.jpg (689x463, 130.39K)

>Japan is also non-white.
Japan is homogeneous. Weird how things work better in homogeneous societies.

Reminder anyone espousing leftist viewpoints is a garbage human being with no principles, morals, or conviction or a bot. No honest person could be a leftist now.

It works in Japan because East Asians have far higher IQs and lower crime rates than whites.

Europeans are not people and do not have souls. Also anyone who thinks public transportation is on par or even better than driving either doesn't actually use public transportation or is european (aka single digit iq).

We don't live on top of eachother. Land is plentiful and cheap. Only retards and poor counties have to deal with that shit.

Post skin colour?

>It works in Japan because East Asians have far higher IQs and lower crime rates than whites.
When you factor out non-White crime, the USA has a crime rate comparable to European nations.

Are you saying that I'm wrong?