Why are vampires mostly depicted as attractive white people? could it be white privilege?

why are vampires mostly depicted as attractive white people? could it be white privilege?

Attached: qt314.jpg (673x533, 35.04K)

Same reason jews blame whites for slavery.

Attached: 1660959584613925.jpg (700x901, 117.87K)

Because niggers are fucking gross

European mythology. I think that vampiric creatures appear in some Eastern cultures, but can't remember exactly at the moment.

Because... they are from rural Eastern Europe ? aka place with no nonwhites ?

>mostly portrayed as

Wesley Snipes was the baddest vampire of all time. And you fucking moron leftists like to just write him off cause he had some tax issues.

Because women write about attractive vampires, and women are closer to their instincts due to having less intelligence. And instinct dictates "Ew, no. Not to be racist or anything, but, like, no. They're gross. *giggle*"

Attached: doge in court want to.jpg (960x944, 183.48K)

Could it be a European folk tale?

All white people are vampires. They actively sucked the blood from Africa, Australia, the "New World", poor Asian countries... everywhere they possibly can.

I still find Salem's Lot somewhat terrifying as far a vampire films go

Attached: 11-e1518812331258.png (654x497, 279.54K)

WHATCHU SAY, DEMBOY?

Attached: gordon.jpg (320x180, 7.69K)

>All white people are alpha predators
Yes based

I write him off because he's a fucking nigger. Stop trying to push le good black because I'm fucking sick of it. Blade was a sub-par movie series, and Wesley Snipes would chimp out on you if you ever told him that the races should be separated. These fucking monkeys can't be reasoned with.

Attached: A dude.jpg (304x450, 27.12K)

Because vampires are supposed to be attractive. Making them shit skins or gooks isn't the same effect. That's why twilight for niggers as a multimillion dollar franchise doesn't and never will exist.

1pbtid
why so many of these in last few days?

did I improve this user's pic:

Attached: 1661155178969780.jpg (975x731, 129.17K)

>Why is the black panther black
I swear you fucking retard zoomers find new ways to embarass yourselves daily.

Daily reminder: Vampires from eastern european mythology were ugly and repulsive. They looked like real monsters and behaved more or less like animals. It wasn't until Bram Stoker turned them all into goodlooking seductive and elegant creatures that all modern entertainment is based on. Before that they were savage animals that looked and behaved more like zombies and spread diseases.

Because the jew actually thinks that their white and attractive so they cast white and attractive people to portray them in movies. They also don’t want to be found out.

Attached: BB1A5CE7-B761-4AB9-957C-ACDD5AD57DDB.gif (500x266, 549.72K)

There are 0 niggers (or at least were) in Eastern Europe. Can you even comprehend that fact? No. Because that is the ideal way things should be.

The good looking vampire is a good trope. It puts them more in line with Satan incarnated on earth, which is pretty metal. Also
>Daily reminder
picrel

Attached: you're a special kind of stupid.png (1513x2048, 3.84M)

Correct. They were also ugly, non-aristocratic, almost mindless, and little more than a supernatural leech or mosquito.

They also did not kill their prey quickly. They would target someone close to them in life (a family member) and attack them at night, in their sleep, possibly without waking them up, and slowly kill them over the course of a month or longer. The victim would complain of feeling weaker and weaker over time. The vampire would drain their blood one cup a night until the person died.

Wait the fuck, i have read Salem's Lot and there were nothing about vampires,, it was about zombies, sort of.

There are gypsies in Eastern Europe, and they were believed to be the servants of Vampires. In Dracula, the local gypsies are his personal human protectors and servants