Italy bros, what are your thoughts on Giorgia?

I just heard about her after she shared a video of a Ukrainian getting raped by a mongrol on the streets in Italy.

"Since the end of the Silvio Berlusconi era in 2011, Italian politics has been characterised by its instability. In next month’s election, that could change. The beneficiaries are the inheritors of Benito Mussolini.
Giorgia Meloni’s post-fascist Brothers of Italy party have come almost from nowhere, gaining just 4% of the vote in the 2018 election. But now the far-right group is at the helm of a coalition which ispolling almost 50%,

She has also used language in which some have seen coded nods to Mussolini – such as the phrase “history has proved us right”, which appears to line up with a Mussolini line: “History will prove me right … a young person will rise, a leader who will inevitably agitate the ideas of fascism”. Meloni is 45."

theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/22/first-edition-giorgia-meloni-ital

Attached: Giorgia-Meloni.jpg (1041x1041, 807.16K)

wasn't Stalin from Georgia?

why is there a fucking dearth of right wing men in politics? it always has to be a fucking woman. they can never affect real change. waste of braincells even contemplating it

they're busy sucking Putin's commie cock

it's disgusting. the world will heal itself as it always does, but there's 5-10 years of faggotry to live with in the meantime

>thoughts?
She will lose. Don't trust the polls.

>why is there a fucking dearth of right wing men in politics? it always has to be a fucking woman.
Being women helps shield them from criticism.

Useful

After seeing polls give PD a whopping 20% i sure as hell do not trust them anymore lmao

>wasn't Stalin from Georgia?
>Stalin was an American

Brazilian education everyone

>a video of a Ukrainian getting raped by a mongrol on the streets in Italy
Post video

Retard, also sucks Jew dicks

WTF I thought Sicilians and Sardinians were black

test

The last saviour of Italy, if shes loses guys europe will fall with hordes and hordes of immigrants.

Giorgia meloni is an avid Atlanticist, Zionist and member of the aspen institute. She is not going to take away the green pass and mandatory vaccination for those over 50. She wants to keep sending arms to the Ukrainians and strengthen NATO-Italy relations, and in her election program she did not write a single word against legal immigration, which is what brings us the most immigrants with family reunifications. A real crook servant of the Rotschilds.

Italy is the new WWIII wildcard.

> history has proved us right
Nah, he was still a masonic negroid who got lynched by his own minions.

the mainsteam right in italy is pro-NATO

lmao in words perhaps, but in fact putin is a close friend of Berlusconi

I like her you have to understand that every day a boat filled with Engineers shows up in our harbors and she is going to stop that. If that means we need a far right leadership thats fine by me.

Yes it's true, even salvini was a friend of putin. Though their parties voted to send guns to ukraine like all the others in the parliament.

Controlled op, you'll never get any real person in that role. Kennedy was a hard lesson for them

>implying that she will do something
how naive you are

a jew lover who wants to protect, like she says, "judeo-christianity"

I want to see her meloni