Reminder

>Six months after Barbossa the USSR started pushing Germany back
>Six months after Putler's invasion of Ukraine the Ukrainians are still losing ground

Attached: zelensky trans.jpg (1075x1201, 656.37K)

the cope never ends

they're losing militarily, which i the reason they're lashing out with assassinations now

you mean after six months biden is still money laundering through ukraine

Attached: 1648591997555.jpg (640x643, 55.42K)

Hitler conquered France in one month

Putin took 7 months to capture the easternmost edges of Ukraine

And Zelensky hasn't been seen in a few days, not even for Vogue photoshoots. And he's banned all assembly in Kyiv, no doubt he fears being ousted from power now.

Attached: Zelensky rat.jpg (300x436, 29.37K)

Whats wrong, mad that the full might of globohomo can't repel an invasion from a bunch of vodka monkeys?

ZOG lost to be literal goat herders and rice farmers LOL

Putin can't even defeat a country led by a comedian who did homoerotic sketches LOL

Attached: 1659026248612.png (200x200, 95.1K)

thats by far the most normal looking picture I've seen on him

proof that being an evil jew makes you outwardly ugly over time

Russians lost to Finnish skiers

you live in a wooden shack with a metal roof

Id rather lose to white people than sand monkeys and gooks

>russian “””””victory””””” is losing the equivalent of 10 years of US troop looses in Vietnam in 6 months (for you retarded russian faggots, thats 20x worse). to gain barely any ground at all. while missles and bombs rain down on their sovereign territory and their military gets absolutely embarrassed day in and day out

you sure showed us. didnt the russian naval crown jewel get sunk by a single missle and a distraction drone? thats fucking hilariously pathetic. literally comical

>Russians lost to Finland
>Finland surrenders more land than Russia asked for
>Finland pays billions in reparations
>Finland arrests their own soldiers as war criminals
>Finland stabbed their Nazi allies in the back at the Soviet's request
definitely sounds like a win to me, kek

Attached: Finnish Jew backstabs Germany.jpg (667x372, 37.1K)

Finns are Asiatic mutts, but I guess they are White compared to Russians

Russia can keep up this level of military engagement indefinitely while your ZOG funded troops are getting BTFOd and President High Heels is hiding from his own countrymen LOL

>white

Attached: average finn.png (1000x1000, 26.31K)

and both are whiter than the rat faced kike president of Ukraine, that much is certain

the (((bolshevik))) ziggers supporting jews, as usual

Six months after Barbarossa and Germany had captured all of Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic region and a large chunk of European Russia while Russia has barely moved the front since the first 2 weeks.