Why are conservatives so obsessed with children's genitalia?

Keep your kids away from these people, strong groomer vibes

Attached: 817293871283.png (598x413, 397.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. Are those the groomers who want to turn her into a boy?

GOP = Groomer or Pedophile (inclusive or)

>Conservatives
You mean libtards?

Attached: 1656717902153.jpg (800x800, 148.36K)

No reason to inspect genitals, just record the infant's sex in the state-issued ID. Obviously this will not be changeable.

You could actually just check the birth certificate, since the sex of the child is noted there.
The whole "show us your junk" narrative was pretty much an invention of the pedos on the left, projecting. As they always do. After all, the groomer is not he who says children can't consent, but rather he who says they can.

Biden seems to be pointing at either OP or Conservatives so I don’t think it’s libtards

Nice try pedos. Conservative parents have been demanding that kids who beat their kids in sports prove to them that they're really a girl.

That's not how you faggots work. If they showed you a test or a birth certificate you'd say that it's fake and YOU need to see the real proof. This is what you always do when you get btfo'd.

Why do groomers constantly want to touch genitals of small children, load them up with hormones before puberty, and even go so far as to cut genitalia off or graft-on fake genitalia?

Notice how its not a girl playing dress up who beat the boys

Attached: 1657517681967.gif (245x277, 967K)

>If they showed you a test or a birth certificate you'd say that it's fake
No I wouldn't.

>leftards try to castrate their kids and sneak their abominations into the school system
>"conservatives" want to stop this by discovering the abominations before it's too late
>"conservatives" are somehow the pedos
I don't get it

What does castration have to do with pedophilia?

>you need to see genitals to know that a man pretending to be a woman is a man
>you can't tell by looking at any number of other things
ultimate tranny cope

Yes you would, it's exactly what you'd do. It's what you've always done. Everyone knows how you lot are.

Imagine being this pissed that people don't want you to talk to toddlers about sodomy.

what does grooming and assfucking young boys have to do with homosexuality?

Attached: 1653677140483.jpg (900x900, 82.88K)

DNA's fine too

leftcels will come up with any kind of mental gymnastics to justify grooming and raping children
you are freaks

You're just another shill who is brigading this place currently with his friends.

Conservatives have this complex about anti-pedophilia where they're a lot more vocal about hating it than the average person. It exists because calling a person a pedophile is the right wing version of calling someone a Nazi. Kinda similar, even in that there's nothing wrong with marrying under 18, or wanting an ethnostate.

Attached: Okay Soldier.jpg (337x407, 18.87K)

Uhm, sir. These a children.
It's not always that straight forward to tell if a pre pubescent child is a girl or a boy

>Strawman
Ok, threads over. This guy is fuckin' stupid.

Holy mother of gaslighting!

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

Always a fucking leaf.

Okay neat non-sequitur.
I don't get the relevance.

no u

>this is exactly the same

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000289844915_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvyIhey5-bbhpfCG1b5cFTV5NUcTKNHKqy85KLqtvPLE.jpg (2500x1562, 390.26K)

Boys aren't allowed to race with the girls, no matter how soft and faggy they are.

lets play a little game chuds.

whats my gender?

Attached: 1619355456710.jpg (640x1138, 87.08K)

Gaslighting thread made by nigger-tier leftist. Kill yourself.

>if you don't let me see your child's private parts then that's rape
Holy shit you people are fucked in the head

I'm just some guy who's good at recognising patterns, and the pattern shows that "conservatives" are always disingenuous

Why not just have a blood test to see if you get an 'XX' or 'XY'?

If a "woman" returns with an 'XY' and wishes to challenge the decision, then it's up to the athlete to prove that they are indeed female.

Are you so retarded you can't tell if a 6 year old is a boy or a girl without seeing their genitals?

That ain't cameltoe you fuckin' tuthi.

Attached: That's bait.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Ok, predditor.

shape shifting reptilian

fake and gay

That is literally what a sports physical is for. Mandatory before participating in organized sports.

>I'm just some guy who's good at recognising patterns
Confirmed shill (for talking like a shill).

You don't know what a strawman is, you're just repeating that because you think it's an argument.

It's Sweden. They sold CP openly on the streets until the 70s. He'll look for any excuse to see your kid naked.

I agree, due to pre-pubescent bodies being nearly indistinguishable in many children when they're clothed all children should show their genitals when receiving their first place ribbon, maybe do it completely nude so we can admire their muscles and physique. If they're too shy they can put on a hat or something.

am i male or female ?

take your guess chuddles

Attached: IMG_20200426_001655.jpg (1536x2048, 617.5K)

>prove to them that they're really a girl.

congratulations, you just admitted that it's the genitals that make someone a boy or a girl. inconsistent, cognitive dissonance affected retard.

Attached: 1507778817849.jpg (223x226, 28.37K)

>pattern recognition is shilling
Thanks for proving my point that people like you don't care about the truth and only your narrative.

Clearly male.

>man hands
>broad shoulders that even the tranny selfie pose cant hide
>man hips
>man jaw and brow
>the obvious dick bulge
My guess for this gender is mentally ill fag

You're right. Men should be able to compete in womens competitions and whoop their asses, why do you care what genitals i have? i would love to see a team of male basketball players in the WNBA

its not like it is a secret lol
even in satire they have to pretend to pass

knuckles say man

>haha, you have to show me your kids private parts because they beat my kid in sports
Ancap "logic"

Accuse your opponent what you are guilty of. Your side's favorite play.

the right can't meme

Tbh it depends, there's like a 20% chance that a child can actually pass as long as you don't hear them talk at all, and athaletes usually don't talk. Kids basically look androgynous with no sexual characteristics most of the time, if some groomer got to them and made them dress up as the opposite gender they would have a decent chance of passing.

Excellent bait, bravo

You're a professional shill sent here to demoralize and divide Any Forums's schizos.

>haha, you have to show me your kids private parts because they beat my kid in sports
Ancap "logic"

Leaf Logic

last test.

was i born a male or female?

Attached: 1623076401753.jpg (768x960, 115.61K)

Male.

>let’s blame conservatives for being forced to react to trannie insanity.
How about just ban trannie insanity and lock them up in a padded cage where they belong?

>deflection status: FAILED

Stick to the point faggot. Explain your idealogical inconsistency.

yeah it is you just check their genitals

finally the end to womans sport

>Get all of the camera angles
>Get the lighting
>Put on female clothes
>Still have male shoulders and male jew and male body shape
Yikes, look at those hips. Guaranteed disgusting man ass if you can see the back.
Your gender is a disappointment.

Male

Attached: 1661168476009665m.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

Also this. We need trannies in women's sports because if men can't have their own spaces free of women, women don't get to have their female spaces free of men.

Look at how thick those wrists are

>Male

wrong. i had a sock in my bikini.

you guys cant even tell the difference between boys or girls. im shocked.

Attached: 54141541.jpg (624x823, 72.84K)

Telling you not to be a pedophile is "demoralising" you? You are further gone than I even thought.

>no u
That doesn't work here when I'm not the one demanding to see what all the most athletic children look like naked and you are. Find a better coping mechanism you fucking subhuman

>it's YOUR fault that I need to see naked boys and girls
Seek help, preferably in the form of suicide.

>Male
>wrong
Wrong, tranny.

Attached: 1655524976171.jpg (750x704, 397.92K)

Also take notice of the fake female pose to make the shoulders look smaller, put your shoulders like that right now. Extremely uncomfortable and unnatural pose because otherwise the shoulders would be twice as big, it's both shoulder sag and deliberately pulling the shoulders back by leaning back.

Man, though the picture is so distorted it could even be a 3D model / AI creation.
Might need another picture to be sure. Gut says man.

you didn't even attempt to refute the claim (that YOU made in the first place), faggot bitch. you simply reworded to me the way you would go about it if you, personally, got to live out your sick dream of going after an innocent child.

i have never seen a 3rd world retard wave the mental white flag so quick. therefore, i accept your admission of defeat. eat shit, retard.

Attached: 1582521549523.png (225x224, 21.34K)

Troons deserve death. In every case. Those that push for horrific mutilation of children genetals ubder the guise of acceptance, deserve to be violently beaten to death.

Attached: jb.png (601x415, 390.41K)

Attached: 1661024926432257.jpg (600x450, 32.61K)

God digits smite the Leaf.

What "claim"? That children don't have to show you their private parts just because you begged them to? That's the "claim" that you have a problem with?

If we have to play a game then we already know the answer if you identify as they/them I know you are the opposite so clearly a male

>IT'S ACTUALLY THE OTHER SIDE WHO ARE THE DEGENERATE PEDOS
Not your day, Swedecuck.

GENITALIA!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 25.2K)

Quick reminder that right wingers are also the largest supporters of routine genital mutilation on infants born in the USA. Yet accuse normal people of giving gender confirmation genital surgeries to teenagers

It is pure projection from the most evil political movement in American history of the last 100 years

Cool strawman. Nobody cares about the athletics of small children. They're too young for gender differences to even manifest yet.

Uncanny valley motherfucker should return to final fantasy remake, looks like an ayy with human skin on.

>pedophile appealing to God
Wow that's never happened before

Attached: 30Pope-01-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x1800, 556.7K)

I want to have sport’s physicals completed to verify all participants in athletic activities are healthy enough to compete. That’s all. We will discover their sex during the course of insuring their health and safety.

>if you identify as they/them

i was going to show my natural born vagina with timestamp if someone guessed right with girl.

but you guys are so trans brained its kinda scary

Subhuman. Specifically subhuman kike.

nice neck, man

>I WILL see your kids private parts
No you will not you fucking faggot kill yourself

That pales in comparison to your doctor Frankenstein surgeries kek

>Uncanny valley motherfucker should return to final fantasy remake

what gender is this specimen?

Attached: DCM381.jpg (1536x2048, 402.22K)

Idiot rightwingers genital carded a girl in Florida over the weekend under Desantis law

I see the bulge, the man shoulders and neck, boy hips, skinny ass, man legs you ain't fooling no one

Because if you're going to allow men to compete in women's sports, you might as well have a single category, and call it sports.

Attached: why.jpg (598x413, 104.16K)

Again, subhuman kike. Like are you even trying to play this game?

>Seething rightwingers still need someone else to do violence

Is it a lack of grassroots funnies of their own that causes culturewar lefties to try and co-opt the chud cause of the week?
Was 'groomer' so much of a mortal wound that they need to come up with a deflection like "church is the real place kids are groomed into ideology checkmate" that has no grassroots sticking power?

Attached: uooohhhlitical cartoons.png (598x413, 316.31K)

>Yes you would, it's exactly what you'd do.

Source?

I don't know how to tell bugs apart. They all look like boys.

>>it's YOUR fault that I need to see naked boys and girls
>Seek help, preferably in the form of suicide.
>still deflecting

Yikes thats 2 comments in a row where you failed to address your inconsistancy and instead chose adhom deflection. One more and youll lose the argument. Address your inconsistancy boy!

Do genitals determine gender/sex or not?