What happened?

>hard mode explain it without mentioning Jews.

Attached: 1keoqKG1O6ds.jpg (720x853, 60.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:912409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excess leisure = no drive to create

>explain without jews
>crickets

We actually lost WW2.

A gun that uses buttplugs as bullets would be kinda neat

This, WW2 was the final act of the West, since then it's the slow decline.

>hardmode
rather "impossible mode"

This. We won but took a mortal wounding.

>we
Who is we?

jews

>We won
>WWII
Humanity lost the great war. We are cursed to be enslaved for thousands of years.

We lost, we thought we were the good guys fighting the "bad guys" but we were tricked into destroying the very people who could have saved us.

Fear not though, just as I'm sure there will be a dawn, whites will regain our right to self determination.

>crickets

also jews

That's a man!

J-j....
Je-Jews...ews...

That's hot, now I know what I'm getting my girlfriend for her birthday

The Jetsons solidified the idea of flying cars into the US psyche. The Jetsons came out in the 1960s and was set 100 years in the future. We still have 38 years before the flying car futurist promise has been broken.

>hard mode
task status: impossible

With Jews in charge we are never going to reach that. Unless we get rid of this religious garbage from the planet, they will control the world and the most you will get is LED butt plugs.

America is now Jewish. I love it.

>hard mode explain it without mentioning Jews.
No. It's jews.

>hurr durr
> this
>this
>this
> muh hurrr

A lot of morons.

You know.. call me a cynic, but I think that Hitler fellow may have been on to something.

I blame the fucking Romanians
Couldn’t hold one tiny fucking and they let the 6th army get surrounded.
Blame Romania for all of our problems.

Whites, they happen to fall for every trick that any other ethnicity plays on them

based and norm macdonald pilled

Attached: 13C4A315-566D-4AB8-A579-D301BDEFEAD3.jpg (1152x648, 102.31K)

checked, lord of the damnation!

Attached: out_of_bullet.jpg (960x423, 124.25K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

It's like the Chinese sit around and think 'what new stupid shit can we sell to americans'
The have to be laughing

Attached: fdgfdgfdgfdg.jpg (970x600, 187.59K)

This, sadly.

The chinese dont invent shit. They just make cheap copies of things

No WW1 is where everything went to hell. WW2 was just a course correction that failed.

You are all idiots.
this girl is a 3d print maker known as sexycyborg. She is not wearing a light up buttplug, she printed skirt mounted clasps for lighting to give herself the equivalent of ground FX cars have.

thingiverse.com/thing:912409

make your own 12g rounds. i think there is a yt channel that does this with all sorts of sht.

Naomi Wu doesn't understand anything about tech and is just a figurehead of a steroid munching monkey called Timaz.

Thanks you incel. Now go get laid from a gook whore already. Naomi Wu is a province girl larping as a tech enthusiast. Her tits were comicly sized until she got them even bigger. Now it's just disgusting, look at her tits with no image filtering. Horrible.