Are electric cars proof that the entire platform of the right is just "whatever the left likes is bad"?

Are electric cars proof that the entire platform of the right is just "whatever the left likes is bad"?

Attached: 1661185219809.jpg (1100x824, 274.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getoptiwatt.com/blog/how-long-will-your-tesla-battery-really-last
electrek.co/2020/06/06/tesla-battery-degradation-replacement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EVs suck though and it's all a scam. You would understand this if it weren't for your crippling retardation.

EVs are better in nearly every possible way though. They are more independent, too. Not sure why righties hate the freedom that EVs provide.

A 20 year old Ford F150 has saved more total carbon output than the design and creation of ONE electric car.

Whats more its not consuming energy derived from fossil fuels it just direct uses the fuel. Most EV's are being powered by Diesal generators, or coal plants.

How many gallons of oil does it take to make a single EV and how many gallons of oil does it take to make a gallon of gas?

Electric cars are literally garbage
Batteries need 30 times the space a gallon of gas takes
The process of extracting and refining materials for batteries is more Co2 intensive than extracting oil
Electric cars cost more
Electric cars can spontaneously combust from old batteries
Electric cars need hours to charge
Old batteries are a pollutant

Yep, you're either 16 years old or a paid shill
Bye retard

I do it case by case,

but the score count does make it seem like we're ignoring the Left.

Public Displays of Sex, Hetero or Gay? Left loves, I curse.

Sucking nigger and Jewish cock? Left loves, I curse.

When it comes to Corporations and American Culture - we're 50/50. I love Corporations as American Culture. Those faggot commercials, that's OUR culture.

All culture ever was, was people making a Holiday out of their moment and times. You know this right? How on TV shows, "The mayor dedicates a day to be a holiday", our entire calendar is the entire Time's cumulation of this.

We can erase or add to this - our choice.

Even International Culture. "We once wore these clothes, so 1000 years later, we still wear them" It's a bit selective, did you notice? You wear clothes every 1000 years. 900 years. 800 years.

But forget all that, just focus on 1000 years! Our culture!

Really selective.

But Modern American Culture - can be summed up to a collective, hive of a machine. We have access to 10,000 recipes. 10,000 clothing styles. 10,000 languages, dialects, and ideas. And we can choose the best combination we see fit.

Also, fuck niggers, Jews, and faggots. Fuck 'em!

Thats a nonsensical argument. How many heavy metals and rare earth minerals are required to make an electric car?
You've traded one environmental issue for another.

No, fuck off. I hated EVs before I even got involved in politics.

Where does most electricity come from you dumb fuck

Exon is one of the parties main donors that should tell you all you need to know

electric fires are terrifying, limited range, limited refueling options, refueling time, dependencies on electrical grid

He's right though

>dependencies on electrical grid
You know gas pumps are powered by electricity

only aspect electric car is nicer in is the smell of the exhaust

no he isn't.

hybrid is better though
carry stored fuel you can make energy with and using it to directly power motors at the wheels is based as fuck and trains have done it for years, and have regen breaks.
battery only cars are truly hilarious. the extra strain on the grid alone.
just fucking hell

>he fell for the green marketing

Attached: 1659650017551982.png (1400x1049, 2.49M)

To this day no one was able to explain to me how we are supposed to conjure up all that lithium for mass adoption. With current technological limitations only a handful of people will own EVs

The platform of the left is "let's radically and tyrannically change society because of my feelings!" The right's platform is "nah".

you didn't even need to side step his argument. tons of plastic and oil products go into making EVs. libshits are legit retarded. this is easily googleable

I love how when I ask a super simple question with a definate numerical answer, you can't even answer it. Probably because it BTFOs your argument, so you try to move goal posts from the own argument you made. I can just see your brain stuttering as you read my post and tried really hard to think of the answer.

EV's are just another part of the 'global warming' scam. Only dumb leftist fall for it.

No, it’s just proof that EVs are the newest ripoff gad that pads a politician’s pocket under the guise that it’s improving the world

Attached: CF1568F9-A5BF-47E3-AA10-0E2AE45E4BB3.jpg (532x473, 100.25K)

orders of magnitude difference in required electrical power, the tanker vehicle powers its own pump

NGMI

see

>uses batteries
>literally the most waste producing energy medium in existence
>needs power plant to run car and run house
>surprised when energy costs triple
It's not the future you expected, but it's what you deserve.

Yeah he is you can generate electricity yourself but you can't drill and refine your own oil. Honestly the grad resed types should love electric vehicles

Electric cars are objectively bad.
The infrastructure can't support it.
It lacks range.
No liquid fuel.

Hybrids make much more sense.

LMFAO imagine being this retard. read you fucking nigger. go back

Attached: 1623035161511.png (448x421, 284.81K)

So how much oil does it take to generate the power infrastructure and generators/power plants that need to produce the electricity for vehicles versus oil putting into a car?
>spoiler: more than the total of cars currently using oil right now

battery powered vehicles will literally get you killed in combat

Yeah well how many miles of cock entered your ass in the past year?

>short range
>extremely expensive
>take a long time to charge
>terrible environmental consequences
Ev deserve the scorn they get, as do leftards.

diesel engine runs on anything. electric cars can be disabled remotely.
stupid child.

"Embodied carbon" is a thing and EVs have more embodied carbon than conventional vehicles because the materials used to make an EV require more energy to produce.

Whatever the left likes IS all bad...they are fucking delusional commies...

The same number of neurons in your brain unaffected by lead poisoning from huffing rolling coal fumes.

>more independent
Yeah let me just load up my Tesla's trunk with batteries so I can go offroading in the mountains for a weekend
Fucking retard stay in your shit city containment zone

As much as it left

>oh boy I'm so excited for my upcoming road trip where I'll have to stop every 200 miles and wait for my cuckbox to charge again for 2 hours.

no theyre proof that the left cant survive in the marketplace of ideas and has to force them on you through the threatbof state sponsored violence
same as the vax, nobody on the right has a problem if (you) decide you want one, but (you) arent happy with that, you need to force all of us to get it also

More googling, less posting.

You are an idiot. As a conservative, I worked as an engineer at Tesla for nearly a decade. The cars are just better. Better handling and performance, safer, nearly zero maintenance, charge them overnight at home 99% of the time. The latest battery packs will last a million miles. Road trips along the supercharger network require a 20min stop every 2-3 hours, and that will only get better. Perfect rest rate for a family with kids anyway. And the last one you idiots always argue: even a Tesla 100% coal powered is more efficient with less emissions than the shitty, small, inefficient, internal combustion engines. I have solar on my roof.

Now as for my politics. I believe in energy independence and diversity, including oil and nuclear. This helps secure a strong nation and economy, to allow us to progress towards microgrids and better forms of transportation.

Attached: 31585C04-A6DC-4F0E-BBD9-ACF77EEA045C.jpg (778x1280, 120.78K)

As another poster pointed out, the petroleum resources in an EV are pretty extensive ON top of the heavy metal/rare earth mineral mining.
You don't get ultralight plastics and alloys from a magic fairy kiddo. They're all produced via petroleum based products and production methods.

Whats more the average battery lifespan for an EV is 2 - 3 years, which means an ever expanding chain of environmental damage from lithium and cobalt mining world wide.

There will not be a single EV worth the worlds time until the tech switches to molten salt battery technology, and then I'll take the environmental argument seriously.

Electric cars are hurting the environment more than any combustion engine.
You can drive 80.000 km with a modern diesel car before you get even with the production of just half ton of toxic acids in the battery, after which the battery of an electric car has to be exchanged anyway.

It's not because the left likes it, but because it is an excuse to ignore the real problems.

>destroy the planet to save the planet

Attached: 1630796951557.jpg (600x400, 71.17K)

It’s proof that leftists don’t understand that there’s more to things than virtue signalling. They run on fossil fuels, they support China, and they don’t fucking last.

That's thousands of gallons of fuel. Show us how much oil is costs to create one EV.

nothing in this post is true.

What is the problem with having infrastructure for both gas and electric vehicles? Let people who want to go (((green))) and buy electric do so but there's no reason to manipulate the markets to make gas more expensive for those who want to stick with the reliable ICE. It's demeaning "we know better than you" bullshit.

Bad bait

Steam Asist Gravity Drainage oil production, the "dirtiest" type of oil production.

Attached: sagd aosc2.png (816x529, 901.7K)

Attached: sagd aosc.png (809x520, 936.24K)

>Combat
With who lol?

>diesel engine runs on anything
Even wishes and dreams?

>They are more independent,

You are a dumb nigger. The dumbest blackest gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

They are though

>along the supercharger network
Just stick around the major cities goy and you can chargerino no problem!
And what happens when Tesla takes a downturn and can't afford to maintain this gay little network?

they aren't.

Sorry, I’m gonna need a source for that sweetie. The burden of proof is on the person claiming something is fact, didn’t you know?

It hasn't even begun. The rollout and mandates for EVs. Just a slight uptick in sales.
Already having brown outs due to failed energy capacity.
We just don't produce enough.
We won't build nuclear because reasons.
So what does that leave us?
Coal, oil, and gas.
SO! Just for point of reference, all EVs basically run on coal.
With a 40% loss in the lines.
So it's very very inefficient use of that coal on top of it.
Totally green!
>tfw EVs burn more coal than diesels.

imagine actually buying a car that will be literally useless in a emergency

>coal generation
>natural gas generation
>renewable generation
>he lives in the southwest/west coast
what's it like to be subhuman?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-212149_Brave - Beta.png (1078x1285, 732.86K)

Take a look at what a lithium mine looks like.

My brother in Christ, a mine uses more fuel in a single week than my car will in 30 years

Attached: 9DAD8F07-8041-4079-B472-A7DA406C6C32.jpg (950x530, 144.36K)

> Whats more the average battery lifespan for an EV is 2 - 3 years, which means an ever expanding chain of environmental damage from lithium and cobalt mining world wide.

Not pro-EV however you’re misstating reality. Teslas have 150k 12 year warranties and have been proven to last decades.

>With who lol?
Russians

>Tesla started in 2003
>proven to last decades
Better work on your arithmetic.

Yep pretty much. It was one of the first cracks in logic that eventually led to me breaking out of the rightoid programming.

So much of rightoid shit is utterly incoherent. The one thread that unites all of it though is victimhood and whining. If petrol cars die out because they're a worse technology all the old white boomers can't just put up with a changing world, they lash out. They can't win a rational argument, though, so it becomes irrational and feelings-based. The conspiracies exist to invent logical reasons for those who still care about appearing logical but most people just surrender to the psychotic rage against change.

But unlike every other time this happens od white boomers actually have political power so you can't just ignore the retardation.

So I didn't, and once you start looking for it you can see the right's victim LARPing dominating every decision and how good policies get opposed for no reason and how unjustifiable cruelty gets "justified" because the only motivation is taking revenge.

It was a few years journey for me but once I actually noticed what was happening it was almost overnight. I have nothing but contempt for who I used to be, and who you all are. But I still come here. I will be here forever.

Widening the circle, huh?
Will do if you tell me how much your "clean energy" used to move your EV costs. And I mean ALL costs, from using up non-replenishing resources like silicon for solar cells to wrecking and storing old wind turbines to all the birds dying annually when flying into the same.

Attached: diesel generator powering electric car charging station.jpg (1080x1079, 136.84K)

>gassoline has several steps between extracting and getting into your car
>have to drive to a gas station to refuel

>electric has less steps and can be generated in many ways, including from your home
>can plug into any outlet anywhere
Let me know when you can refine gassoline at home and use that exclusively to power your car.

Attached: 1661186464216.png (1535x1021, 113.69K)

Watch what happens when all those tards with burnt out batteries try to resell their buckets in a few years

Don't forget the lithium batteries that need to be replaced every 10 or so years due to the nature of batteries.
So get those strip mines running!
Good thing a lot of them are in places where slavery is A-OK.
Helps keep costs down.

Taking all the obvious reasons aside. Let's get to the simpler reason.
Electric Cars are cars for fags, they are literraly fag mobiles. It's the kind of stuff that only woman would want because they would feel like those ambiental egomaniacs. It's literally a inhibitor for testosterone. The rule is simple, if you drive a electric car or like them, you're a total fag.

>dude just believe me pls

No.

But meanwhile, there are 6 30 year old Toyota’s and nissans on my street that are still daily driven with the original engine and transmission. They run perfect at mileage no Tesla has ever lived long enough to clock.

Zero electric vehicles will be running on all original parts in 30 years. They won’t be running at all.

listen here you sub-moron crystal hippie, our electrical grid could go down any time to conventional Russian missile strikes, and our cars MUST STILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE

>keeps claiming EVs cost more oil to manufacture than to use gassoline cars
>"ok how much oil?"
>deflects, moves goal posts, ignores question

Such a simple simple question. I'm starting to think this claim is bullshit.

< 12 years
They’re currently 8 years. These batteries are lasting over 400k miles if you purchase a Tesla. Might want to avoid other manufacturers desu.

getoptiwatt.com/blog/how-long-will-your-tesla-battery-really-last

Attached: 7BCFAE81-E31B-4332-87F5-92D4AA68B56D.jpg (1284x1230, 582.01K)

ok so how are the EV fags planning on turning every single semi trailer in global logistics network into electric one? are we gonna just mine billion tonnes of lithium?

k

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1961CD20-58F4-4E6F-A9D8-15CC921D992D.jpg (1125x1079, 385.44K)

Everything is a scam
>CO2 is not causing any muh global warming
It's a hoax for boomers to give up their cars and to change the whole individual mobility.
EVs are mass demobilisation, only the elite will drive cars in the future.
Watch picrel

Attached: in_Time.jpg (314x445, 26.67K)

If you took basic chemistry, you would know that Lithium is one of the most abundant elements in our crust.

>These batteries are lasting over 400k miles

Isint it weird that there is not a single Tesla on planet earth that has made it 400,000 miles on its original battery pack, but they’re still allowed to claim this?

electrek.co/2020/06/06/tesla-battery-degradation-replacement/

Attached: 9C3B8BDF-9A4D-4ACC-95CA-70FB6A917223.jpg (1284x1610, 971.62K)

we can't rely on electric cars, we have very realistic chance of having our power infrastructure bombed by mass missile strikes

Yay! Mine this whole planet to save the environment!

>due to the nature of batteries
lithium ion batteries from the perspective of engineering are almost a natural phenomenon. No one really knows how or why they store a charge, we just experiment with different mixtures and production processes to extend capacity and storage duration.
Most notably, there is no explanation for why lithium ion batteries discharge over time even when stored properly.

sure and the mining will be done with eco friendly excavators?

Electric Cars are proof that liberals only conceive of pollution that they can see. They see oil go into a car and smoke come out and it makes them angry but if you show them a battery that was mined using near slave labour in a region that was destroyed to create quarries and had the contents acid washed with the refuse dumped into local water supplies and then shipped to NA on oil powered ships and in 20 years will leak horrifically toxic chemicals in a dump somewhere they coom.

Microgrids are the future user, whether you like it or not.

a fucking liar.

Yeah user in the event of a grid outage and missile strike there definitely won't be queues for fuel at your local petrol station.

I hate retards so much. Don't bother replying.

>Engines are essentially maintenance free
>Generate your own electricity
Unless a major innovation happens in batteries, it's not a viable option. Batteries drain quickly in cold weather and wear out.
>muh pollution
I don't care if Zhang gets lung cancer at 30 y/o.

its not a realistic option for decades at current grid investment speed

lol what?

>Once you see it....
The battery is charged with coal.
All EVs burn coal as their fuel source.

> However, this Model X got a battery replacement under warranty at 317,000 miles. That’s more than half a million kilometers.
317k is acceptable

you can move liquid fuel in vehicles

Attached: Opel Blitz Kfz.385 Tankwagen Wehrmact Opel Fuel Truck.jpg (450x289, 185.88K)

>smoke come out
There's something very wrong with your car if there's smoke coming out of it.

Yeah but they don't have to look at coal power plants.

The diesel semi trucks delivering the fuel will still be running when the grid is out, don’t worry ev boy