Russian shills here in 2018: Dugin???? Who the fuck is that? Literal who??? Dumb westerners think he is a somebody!

>Russian shills here in 2018: Dugin???? Who the fuck is that? Literal who??? Dumb westerners think he is a somebody!

Russians shills here now: We must avenge Dugin and his schizoid family! He was a close advisor to Putin!
One of the best ways to call out a Russian shill is how quickly they tried to shuffle Dugin under the rug when he gets mentioned. Now they are openly embracing him.

Attached: 1649586010292.jpg (744x565, 289.58K)

Sliiiiide.

Slide my dick into your bussy nigga

literally no one is saying what are you saying. Are you okay here pal?

he's being embraced because he's been a victim of a fucking terrorist attack you dumb muttoid shart-in-marter
your fentanigger was a literal nobody too before he was made into a symbol of whatever the fuck it is that he symbolizes now

>literally no one is saying what are you saying. Are you okay here pal?
Literally go on the archive and look up instances where Dugin was mentioned.
In fact you are shilling right now.

Okay i looked, no one is saying that.

Bot confirmed.

>We must avenge Dugin and his schizoid family!
Nobody said that.

uhh, okay my fat son.

I hate zelensky because he is BFF with Trudeau.
Fuck the Ukraine and canada

How do you tell is someone is 4x vaxxed and cant find Ukraine on a map?

Look at OP

Attached: 1660746171526095.gif (220x134, 349.89K)

Alright FSBot

you okay?

Who hurt you?

More like

>Russian shills here in 2018: Dugin???? Who the fuck is that? Literal who??? Dumb westerners think he is a somebody!

>Russians shills here now: Dugin???? Who the fuck is that? Literal who??? Dumb westerners think he is a somebody!

OP: I need a team of engineers and theoretical physicists to find out how to maximize my mouth to cock ratio

Seethe tankie tranny shill.

Uncanny valley, like a robot trying to act human. You can't just throw out words like shill and seethe and fit in immediately.

Attached: 1660237745509615m.jpg (1024x754, 94.13K)

Behold the Tankie tranny NPC who failed the turing test. He even rehearsed buzzwords from know your meme

Attached: 1656524729853.jpg (2485x1635, 1015.83K)

I still have no idea who this guy is or what he believes and I've seen his name thrown around for years.

Looks like he was right, the second he said you are bot you changed narrative. Interesting.

>narrative changed
Nothing changed you FSBot.

yea it changed, you said that dugin is swept under rug when mentioned now you are attacking Russia and Russian people.

Still covering for your Tankie tranny bot shills huh?
Why are you trying to change the topic so bad?

Dugin is still literally who tier, the fact is a civilian was murdered by foreign country on Russian soil. Everyone dead in 9/11 were literally who as well

Attached: 1635911501671.png (500x543, 302.57K)

you literally changed topic lol