Why won't millenials have child-

Why won't millenials have child-

Attached: 1661145500947842.jpg (768x659, 107.67K)

Live in fear goy. Don't reproduce goy.

>Making children is so expensive
How do muslims breed so fast then? The reality is white kids are too entitled, thats why they cost so much

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Step 1 - Jobs, Money

Step 2 - Girlfriend, Wife

Step 3 - Kids, Expendature

Jews still trying to trick kids to rush into Step 2, and run their family on Hopes and Dreams or Government Welfare?

If the parents weren't brainwashed by these very Jews and repeating the same propaganda, the kids woulda stood a better chance!

>Having children in a city
Found your problem

I accept this, my race isn't important and it is time for me to make my exit with dignity instead of presumptuous impotent rage.

>thinking niggers pay even one cent of that
Don't you know that whites exist only to fuel the nigger population growth in Muttmurica?? Same thing here in Bongland. Whites are here only to serve the needs of the millions of dumbfuck shitskins being shat out of niggers' assholes everyday. The reason why every system is failing is because of these idiot shitskins whom our leaders have decided deserve more of a right to our homelands than we do.
Hence why I welcome the upcoming depression. Seeing niggers and pakis starving to death is the dream.

The women will stay home and take care of the kids. White women need to be a girlboss so they drop their kids off at daycare which costs $15,000 a year.

Thats neat trick, they don't pay for their kids.

Mudslimes often get government funding or aid, whites do not

Attached: 4234323.gif (487x498, 78.81K)

Yup it is literally all daycare

>How do Muslims breed so fast then?
Because whites are paying for it with their ridiculous gibs.

I haven't found a woman that I'd want to breed

Attached: 1661133537349833.png (640x487, 82.76K)

I'd love to see the retarded budgeting used to arrive at this figure. Niggers not even growing their own food, no doubt.

Live without thinking long term goy. Reproduce so we can tax your children when they grow up.

And to add, even if the women choose to work back then grandparents would help raise the children. However, boomers need to travel in their RV so grandchildren will cramp on their lifestyle.

not being able to afford it is one of the main reasons couples give for not having kids. in the past an average guy on his salary alone could own a home and raise a few kids, not anymore.

the irony is that you need a good paying job to make kids, but those good paying jobs always give hiring preference to mothers and fathers. "sorry he needs this job more, he has kids". i want to have kids but cant unless i get that job. its a paradox.

>4234323.gif

Attached: 51qv76.jpg (959x981, 663.22K)

Companies like men with kids because they are easier to control. If you're single and living below your means you're not scared of losing your job. Have kids and some bitch wife spending all the money? You'll do whatever your company asks.

whats wrong with just having less money?