GERMANY: Gas and Electricity prices go through the roof. Increased bills hit first consumers

Wholesale gas prices reached a new bitter record on Monday (August 22). 1 MWh of gas now costs 282€ (Dutch TTF Gas Futures). In mid-August 2021, it was 26€, as "Check24" reports. A plus of nearly 1000%!

Check24 warns consumers: "When the energy suppliers already procured before the crisis is consumed, they will have to buy at the current record prices on the stock exchange."

The Federal Network Agency updated its "Situation Report Gas Supply" on Monday: "The situation is tense and a further deterioration of the situation cannot be ruled out. The gas supply in Germany is stable at the moment, but only about 20 % of the maximum capacity continues to flow through the Russian pipeline Nord Stream 1. The total storage level in Germany is 79.5%. The level of the Rehden storage facility is 60.4%. Wholesale prices have recently risen to a very high level as a result of the renewed reduction in supply. Companies and private consumers must prepare for significantly rising gas prices."

There are already 110 cases of gas price increases in the basic supply this October, according to Check24. About 800,000 households are affected with an average increase of 86.5% compared to Q1 2022. Although gas suppliers had already increased prices in more than 1,000 cases in late spring and winter 2021, prices have been increased or had increases announced in a further 659 cases since March 1, 2022.

The reasons given are: Gazprom announced a renewed shutdown of Nord Stream 1, uncertainties such as possible gas transit stops due to Putin's war of aggression on Ukraine, energy sanctions or gas import stops from Russia. Traders are already turning to other sources of gas. There, the supply is scarce.

Attached: gp.jpg (990x912, 83.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/geld/mein-geld/mein-geld/neuer-teuer-schock-gaspreis-steigt-um-fast-1000-prozent-81080624.bild.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also the electricity prices are at record highs. And this Monday, electricity was more expensive than ever before! 1 MWh went for 571€. On the same day last year, a megawatt hour cost just 77€ - an increase of 642%!

"Although the abolition of the EEG levy recently brought a slight relief in the price of electricity, in the medium term consumers must be prepared for further significant price increases," says Check24. "The high electricity exchange prices are also a consequence of the increased gas prices. Gas-fired power plants are essential in the German grid to compensate for fluctuating renewable energies and thus play a significant role in determining the electricity exchange price. These high prices will also reach end customers with some delay."

For August, September and October, suppliers announced increases in 187 cases. Around 3.6 million households are affected. In September, the increases averaged 47%.Although electricity suppliers had already increased prices in more than 1,000 cases in late spring and winter 2021, prices have been increased or had increases announced in a further 928 cases since March 1, 2022. On average, the price increases amount to 21.2% and affect around 8.9 million households.

bild.de/geld/mein-geld/mein-geld/neuer-teuer-schock-gaspreis-steigt-um-fast-1000-prozent-81080624.bild.html

Attached: p1.png (568x556, 172.67K)

Attached: p2.jpg (580x549, 46.22K)

Attached: p3.jpg (578x650, 49.86K)

Is this €1200 for one month's use Hans?

my bill isn't supposed to come until a couple of months
i'm scared anons

Attached: pepe-scared.gif (498x498, 2.14M)

Yes
Poor guy used to pay 181

Nice all caps ID. Those prices are insane. How is anyone supposed to pay for that?

>Poor guy
Sorry, checked the account, it's covid/climate person

That's the price you have to pay for shutting down your power plant and relying on Russians and their gay stream.

wir schaffen das!

"Poor guy" probably deserved it. Fuck those nu-germans, they voted and stand for the policies that are happening right fucking now. Fuck them all. Hope they freeze to death.

Start reusing the bath water wagner

Ah well, didn't even see that post yet, top kek. Always like this. Fuck them all seriously, hope they all die this winter.

>gas and electricity is through the roof
Yeah thats not the first time gas prices went up in Germany

Attached: ab1.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

lmao, the increases alone are more than the minimum wage in Mexico (around 200€/month). How much does the average kraut earn per month?

>gas the jews
>get jewed on gas

Attached: 1645018897609.jpg (474x527, 36.01K)

get a job

Slava Cocaini

Take that Putler!

germany voted in a green party recently right?

>How is anyone supposed to pay for that?
1. normal answer: I wouldn't know.
2. schizo answer:
You're not supposed to pay for it. Bürgergeld is coincidentally coming on 1.1.23, yet the only thing they say so far is it won't be unconditional. My guess is you sell yourself to the state and they give you energy and some money to buy bug burgers.

Worth it for being able to smugly chuckle at the orange man. Worth every penny.

I hope Germany has stockpiled gas so there can be a final solution to this problem

> Ya, ve vill support der Ukrai-ACK
Should have followed Hungary. But no. You HAD to listen to the Americans, didn't you? Too bad, so sad. Enjoy winter.

I'm so glad I came back home last year lmao

this is what happens when you build windmills and close down nuclear power plants.

bill gates drinks poop water
why shouldn't i, right?

Attached: 650_350-gates_water_ss.jpg (650x350, 48.27K)

Kek

>you own nothing
>you will eat ze bugs
>you will get microchipped
>you will worship satan
>you will be happy

> Ab ins gas

Literally Germans gasing themselves. Jews will see sweet revenge this winter.

LMAO

Renewable energy is wildly expensive. The “cheap clean energy” marketing is a complete lie. Krauts were already paying 5 times as much as US per kwh even before Ukraine

This, this is God level, let them live the way they chose

They can do what smart people do.
Just don't pay.
If everyone doesn't pay, they won't do shit.

Funny thing no one talk about the lubricator for those stupid fans they probably ruin the soil, cut up birbs into pieces.

>Germany can't even afford gas anymore

Attached: oro.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Attached: not_my_problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

>man driving towards wall at 90mph for the last 30 years dies in fiery car crash
uh..yeah?

Literally the problem caused by your country

They also make the weather warmer and keep the rain away by disturbing and weakening air currents

The funny shit is that despite everyone knowing that we are flying against the wall at mach 10, the politicians are still debating against nuclear. Debating ffs.
Where you should have turned them on right away already. They will pay my bills. I ain't playing shit. I didn't vote for them.

Shut up, Vatnik. Everyone know TRUE Europeans are glad to pay extra to pwn Russia and Monke Putin.
Don’t you want Ukraine to win? Pay up.

How are you supposed to pay for your mass migration of niggers, Indians and turkroaches now, Germany? It's looking like another holocoaster!