Is this a chad board? I've been seeing many posts casually bragging about how easy it is to get sex and shit

Is this a chad board? I've been seeing many posts casually bragging about how easy it is to get sex and shit.

Holy shit how pathetic am I that I'm one of the only incels on a FUCKING Any Forums BOARD. I'm might go ER soon fuck this...

Attached: xqc-rage.jpg (1280x720, 76.52K)

many here have jobs and workout
that pretty much means you get laid
and its funny that incels dont realize this

think about it this way
even if you're an incel you're still more of a man than the biggest incel on reddit, because you post here

Don’t be a NEET, have good hygiene, and lower your standards.
It’s literally that easy

Incels, sex is not as amazing as you think it is. Focus on something worthwhile..h82jr4

does xqc browse Any Forums?

>lower your standards.
yeah but you shouldnt lower your self esteem, like you shouldnt try to fuck some unfuckable ugly landwhale in order to lose your v card

I have a job, and used to workout. Never got pussy you lying faggot. But I can't talk to women

I'm white but 5'8", work a shit-tier white collar job (never went to university) and am a 27, soon to be 28, year old TOUCHLESS virgin.

I'll go back with uni next year.

I will turn 29 just as it begins.

Live in Europe, so I'll even get 900 € uni gibs.

Will be 32 with just a bachelor's

everyone already has a master's and is starting families, i did nothing but working shit jobs, NEETing, fapping, drawing a bit and playing vidya most of my 20s. I am also still a touchless khv.

i fucked up my life real bad....

You guys have any advice on how to salvage the shitheap that is my life?

Attached: 1473785233650.jpg (1920x1087, 476.46K)

I'm unemployed and lazy and I get laid

what will you study?
do you go to uni to get a better job or you just want to go there to meet people/ make friends?

Just fucking work out and you can be bald, short and rat faced and get laid plenty.

Guess there is nothing wrong with being an incel in Yugoslavia where the middle age is like 65.

How? Tell me the average getting laid process that you do, and don't miss any steps.

Fuck you, literally impossible to be incel in America, you don't understand my suffering. All your women are literally trained to be whores who will fuck if you look at them and you have latinas who will fuck anyone too

This. Exaggerated bullshit after doing it.

idk you could hunt down klaus schwab or his jew sidekick

>People say the truth on the internet....

Take everything online with a pinch of salt Croatian user.

Also you have to talk to women to date and fuck them, they wont come to you if they dont know you exist.

Talk to X amount of women and eventually you'll find one to make a girlfriend. (Dont do one night stands as that will eat your soul.)

Good luck buddy.

Attached: okay buddy!.jpg (1648x2108, 329.1K)

>Is this a chad board?
Yes.
Left for years but I come back to dunk on newfags.
Cope and seethe I’ve had an uncountable amount of biological female partners and a handful of 3ways.
Reject beta, embrace sigma.

Take your goymeds

dunno how to translate it, but basically cs with economics (wirtschaftsinformatik)

and while it is purely so I won't have to work mind-numbing suicide-inducing shit for the rest of my life, i also wouldn't mind escaping inceldom

but with 5'8" in germany, it just sucks, i am kinda ugly as well and very pale

i had a couple of chances with girls in my life but i ignored them because i had an incel mindset and low self-esteem

now, with me rapidly approaching the big 3 O, i am starting to get very, very melancholic about the absolute state of my life

Attached: skinwalker.webm (576x730, 414.06K)

But when I go out to the city, I see a SHIT TON of hot zoomer sluts dressed like whores everywhere, but I can't talk to them. I guess they are just evolving to be sluttier and sluttier because more guys are becoming incels like me so they really need to attract guys hard to break them out of being scared pussies. But even that can't work on me.

Xqc is a faggot

indeed i know nothing of your females. does this mean if you get one she will be a virgin? at least you have something to look forward to maybe. you will have to stop caring about being turned down so that you can talk to women, whatever you have to do. otherwise virgin forever sorry.

unfortunately that's a lesson that can only be learned through experience

Shut up and learn to code nerd.

Come to the main square at 20:00 so I can beat the living shit out of you for posting this dumbassery

KEK, this made me laugh. Here we have another chad normalnigger faggot that gets pussy belittling incels.

Best tip: don't be a pussy

No

Attached: B1D02718-A2D6-41C6-A7D1-298535114EAC.jpg (667x503, 292.68K)

everyone is an incel
not me though

try to join a student association or something (i will try to do it too), based on my experience, most people at uni just do their own things, they already form their own little circles, it is very hard to make friends by just going to the lectures, especially as an autist. Anyways, just try to get invited to parties

Girls approach me and ask me out, I sometimes give them my number then have sex with them at a later date. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

absolute state of croatia

Attached: 1518155402645.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

White collar crime. It’s worth the risk at your age, if you don’t get money and get married within the next few years your life is over anyways.

Sneed

Based Serb makes Balkan bros eternally seethe

Lift
Have a good career
Don’t be a lefty
Simple really

Attached: 34B2D233-E74C-4909-80AD-A00ACB05F0E2.jpg (782x1177, 123.79K)

And I assume you get a lot of pussy?

Where?

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68.37K)

I can’t believe you fell for the bait. As if his answer is going to save your pathetic sex life.

Get a cute dog, take it for walks. The chick's will talk to you. Make up some bullshit story about how the dog was about to be put down so you adopted it. It's that easy.

Damnit anons, why do I have to do all the thinking around here? And obviously like other said, work out, dress nice, shower often.

Don't spend so much time here. You need to be knowledgeable enough in topics to have a good conversation. For instance, walking a dog, educate yourself on dog breeds / behaviors.

Everywhere

> Lie and play games.
I know it works. If I am honest and don't play stupid games. girls don't like it. What a shitty world to live in. I don't think I'll reproduce at this point. Every girl is vaxxed, crazy or both

always believe everything you read on the internet