Fucked up psychos posting sickening gore

Been here a long time. Seen more things than I ever would have liked. I am sure many of you all can agree with that statement.

I love hating on niggers, liberals, conservatives, etc. I love the theories posted here, a fraction of which I truly believe in. Getting those news articles which are so absurd that you instantly lose all hope for the world is just fine.

But what in the fuck is seriously wrong with y'all who come here to post horrifically gorey images? There was a thread not long ago which the file shown by OP was a beheaded african child with the machete sitting beside the child who was split into two. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you if this is what you do for fun in your free time. I don't like black people anywhere around me. I don't like them period. But you are an irredeemable sick fuck who literally deserves to get firing squaded if this is how you operate.

No, I don't want to see that
No, I don't want to see the puppers fed into the wood chipper
No, I don't want to see mutilated war corpses

Yes, we understand this shit happens
Yes, we understand its real life
Yes, we understand the world is beyond fucked

Doesn't mean we ever wanted to see that. I think the pleasure derived from posting these things is the knowledge that it can mentally disturb some folks here... in some cases it can have people shook to the core. I am long past that point. I have become desensitized and that is not a good thing.

Now I am just shocked that there are actual human beings out there who do this casually, no big deal, for fun. You are worse than them. Whoever they are.

Also what the fuck is with the (((captcha))) now? Did they add another character into it? We are circling the drain frens, it won't be long now

Attached: despondent.jpg (1232x821, 45.34K)

Kike harder

Go wash your pussy, pussy.

not reading that bye

Don't focus your eyes retard unless you know what you're looking at. I focus to the right so i only really see text and title. Do this especially on gif because there's a lot of degenerate shit on there

kek toughen up you faggot. In high school I saw a taxi send a a female student flying 7 feet in the air then promptly landing on her neck. I witnessed a guy get stabbed in a 3 v 3 then all his friends and enemies leaving him there as someone had to take him to the hospital as he slowly bled out and died. I saw a nigger put a firecracker in his mouth irl and blow off all of his lower jaw for 100 dollars, It's noone's responsibility to coddle you.

Attached: 1660259611639408.jpg (1080x1077, 550.98K)

I still have a couple images burned into my skull. The gore isn’t even the worst, it’s gross sexual shit that disturbs me.

Boo fucking hoo

You're right bro. These cringey fucks are worse than coloured hair trannies sometimes. Just because you're mentally ill doesn't make you smarter or wiser than trannies. You're just lonely psychotic fuck just like them.

Your blog post is too long. You need to tighten it up a little bit. Make a good copypasta that is funny and short. Reading all that wasn't very fun. It was gay and part nigger, part redditfag line spacing. It's like you were trying to hard or too little and I can't tell which one. You can do better. Something like this would be better:

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting these threads for a week now and so far I have:

1. Had my life threatened by someone claiming to be an ex-Navy Seal

2. Been told in multiple paragraphs that I will never have ovaries or be a woman

3. Been called Rabbi more times than I can count

Every time I try to get a genuine response from any of you people when I address what I have been told, I'm either called an n-word or k*ke, and am then told to "dilate", "glow" or "kill myself".

Can we please have just a normal thread where we can talk about memes without racist slurs and the weird terminology?! What the hell is a sneed anyway?

Attached: 1543782739285.jpg (630x623, 81.36K)

GO BACK

The only solution for the attention whore question is not giving them attention.
Many of (((them))) took over the government nad have a hidden government to guarantee that they have attention, and the masses of normie scum fully supported them, but this is another problem.

t. not a faggot

It's the same homosexual mental problem, with the same solution (getting shot in the head), but normies are the demented cockblockers ruining humanity forever just to virtue signal.

>i can't into gore
I showed a Q nutter where their ideology was formed
>"omg there's like naked people on there"
Gore has long been a normie filter. You want more retards here? Also ypu need to be 18 to post kiddo

Advise well taken fren

>Been here a long time.
Sure you have pussy, if you can’t handle it don’t watch it and go suck your bf’s cock.

nobody asked faggot

You must be new

>1. Had my life threatened by someone claiming to be an ex-Navy Seal
Made me laugh pretty hard.

now imagine how surgeons feel when they have to sew that shit back.

I agree, those creatures are pathetic subhumans

>horrifically gorey images

lol such a 1st worlder

NGMI

Well I attended biology department (and failed), medical students are well known to be OK with gore.
How people with humanitarian education deal with NSFW content on anonymous imageboards I don't know.

Attached: 10010003.jpg (640x476, 39.54K)

Stop whining you fucking bastard champagne nazi

>clicks on video
>OMG WHY DID YOU FORCE ME TO WATCH THAT VIDEO
Fucking muttoids

>humanitarian?

Gore fags are losers but not even as close and animal rest posters.

I do out of curiosity watch some gore vids. I'm so desensitized beyond salvation which is not good and makes me feel totally dead inside at times. Animal stuff tho I can't even fathom how much of a loser pathetic hideous incel you have to be to have that one your computer and post it.

But agreed keep that gore shit off POL go back to b or gif you fucking losers. I'll see you over there

Rekt*

Powerful my friend... I saw that image and thought the same thing. I believe in freedom of Speech but I detour my family from visiting this place.

I see the "You must be new..." comments. For those of you who are okay seeing a child cut in two, you are dead inside.