Trannies have won

Trannies have won.
What exactly keeps you motivated to keep going?
Your work, your lifestyle, your beliefs. All dependent on trannies.

They have won.

Attached: 1646125660699.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

he and/or she is cute

nigga u gay

Attached: trollpiss.jpg (480x360, 30.19K)

#winning

Attached: 4857382557.png (1080x1080, 365.25K)

Maybe, who knows. tfw no gf

>trying to destroy and sue kiwifarms
this time it will work for sure

he is a known pedo groomer and has a rotting front hole

As opposed to women who bleed every month for days at a time out of theirs. Six of one half dozen of the other.

HOLY BASED, CHUDS BTFO. TRANS RIGHTS!

Attached: 6k9e91tqunn31.jpg (496x495, 80.94K)

>Troons have won
Sure they have buddy.

Attached: 0d5.jpg (605x259, 11.98K)

Yes. It is the natural cycle of fertility. You know what isn't natural? Men with surgical holes that have to be cleaned of faeces every day, larping as women.

Are you really comparing menstruation with a man's open wound that needs to be dilated and that smells like feces?

troons thinking they have won is no surprise
after all they also think that they are women

And yet the women bleeding are not destroying their lives and bodies with hormones to support the delusion of thinking they're the opposite sex. They are having healthy White babies, kept away from groomer claws.
Anyways, you'll always be a monstrosity of nature, kike.

The kikes got me, bros...

Attached: arielle-maxine_0037.jpg (876x1080, 115.51K)

>Your work, your lifestyle, your beliefs.
Yes
>All dependent on trannies.
Incorrect.

Attached: Tranny ariel.jpg (915x1024, 92.24K)

No they just take SSRIs and have autistic children at age 37.

Stop making me gay.

Trannies have not won, that stupid delusional troon Keffals will be swatted, CWC is going to prison for the rest of his life, tranny jannies will commit mass suicide. Expect to see another round of janitor applications

If Keffals wasn't a dumb Canadian Commie, I would have accepted him as a female.
Too bad trannies become Ugly to fast and that kinda sucks

their prize? self selection of removing themselves from the gene pool while being able to live the life they think is best for themselves. win win situation

Attached: 829D4708-CCF4-4558-8D66-ACBDF3CB0615.jpg (290x400, 28.1K)

here comes the third world trannies
ready or not

Attached: 1660604659010261.webm (520x924, 2.32M)

Attached: camiix08_0009.jpg (1461x1036, 132.05K)

How can they have won when they will never be a woman and have a 60% chance of offing themselves?

if men wearing skirts is enough to black pill you, you are softest pampered little cunt on the planet.

NGMI

What's bad about it?

Sure they can fool people by posting pictures online, shopped or not, these are the absolute best angles, settings and scenes they can get. How many dozens of pictures did it take to find one that looked "good"?
But what happens when they're out and about?
Do you think the masquerade remains unviolated?

Based cutie BTFO'ing kiwiniggers

Of course not. Even the "best" trannies are only good for an extremely secretive occasional pump and dump.
I'm talking fake name, fake phone number and his place only.

>say bad word about trannies, even in your own home
>get fired and socially ostracized
>>Inb4 "this doesn't actually happen because uuuh uuuh I haven't said a bad thing about trannies under my real name yet"

Umm how do you know this?

it is literally impossible for trannies to win in the long term.

Their win state is being allowed to chemically castrate themselves which will inevitably lead to suicide. I'd hardly call that a win.

I've never done it, but that's the only way I'd agree to get with a tranny/femboy, and only if he's in his late teens or early 20s and as cute as the ones I've posted.

I know dude, I hate when my wife has to rip clumps of pubic hair out of the inside of her vagina and if she doesn't it becomes septic and a pus festering horror. Oh wait no that's just mental patients pretending to be female....

The tranny phenomenon goes deeper than anyone realizes, this is just the tip of the iceberg, the truth is hidden from plain sight and tucked away, we must tear down their idols like statues that have been erected

Attached: 347FCBF5-A992-4DA8-958A-07CB74D63F48.jpg (567x654, 56.87K)

So do I oh wait I've never had a gf.

Oh, and absolutely no axe wounds.