Why doesn’t america just implement the social credit score system. It would help them alot

Why doesn’t america just implement the social credit score system. It would help them alot.

Attached: 31683F4F-8CCE-400A-A744-48BE7821952C.jpg (1170x600, 441.51K)

That comes in 2025

because whites would have a good social credit and niggers wouldn’t. so it’s raycism

You get spotted 9001 points for being a POC.

>ALERT:
>The United States Department of Homeland Security has been notified that you did not hold the door open for an African American woman.
>You are receiving this notification that your Social Credit Score has been deducted 50 points.
>You are now unable to use your credit/debit card, Uber or any other rideshare service.
>To rectify this issue, please upload a video to your profile page with a public apology.
>Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Attached: 162025A3-322C-4CC5-9A4A-0031F8F301AE.gif (220x184, 251.76K)

we already do

Attached: usa social credit.jpg (1024x576, 68.29K)

The fuck do you think taxes are?
You get credits for behavior they want to encourage, and have your money stolen for shit they want to discourage. It doesn't require a high degree of abstraction ability to see how they're the same fucking system.

That's already existed for centuries in America. It's call religion.

What is the point of working and producing under this system?

Yeah we'll have an official one soon enough. It's already de facto if you have social media.

we already have instagram

Did you not watch Black Mirror or The Orville?

Attached: Majority-Rule-04-768x432.jpg (768x432, 29.83K)

and they still bottom out within a week

Majority Rule ain't even true ever.

The select few that never reveal themself, out of fear of being couped rule. Shadows in the Dark.

If majority rule was true, China and India and the Muslim Horde would rule the planet, at 1 billion population cap.

Does Majority rule? Doesn't appear so.

doesn't work with black/mexican populations only with submissive asian or white

I'd much rather are politicians have a credit score. When it hits zero they get hung.

bros I don't want to help the poors

Better than regular credit scores tbph

I can't wait to lose social credit for missing my hourly privilege check.

I'd make a lot of money posting things for people and doing things to tank my social credit score. I think it'd be fun, we'd get a cool name like "redliners" and we'd post about how gay the Jews are for making this social credit garbage and how niggers have an extra 1500 points for "equity" reasons.

Attached: Bob.gif (475x700, 247.04K)

All niggers get 12 gorrillion credits each. Reparations

Yeah, that looks great!
Lose points for:
- Owning a firearm
- Not being a POC
- Using white privilege
- Not choosing truth over facts
- Pretending to not use white privilege
- For not understanding that gas prices are going down
- For using unacceptable words or deadnaming: Groomer/Predditor