History Debunked

In his newest video, Simon attempts to refute the belief that wooden doors were used in the extermination of jews at certain camps, therefore proving that these killings did in fact happen. He mentions that carbon monoxide gas was used, meaning that those in the chamber were kill, but those on the other side of the wooden door would be fine.
What are your thoughts on this?

youtu.be/6ANTi_erdpQ

Attached: History.jpg (900x900, 104.12K)

i dislike his britt accent, that said i'd ask you to tongue my anus but it's not something i'd enjoy so i'll tell you to go fuck yourself for asking stupid questions about this boomer cunt... if you disagree with 1 thing about him doesn't mean he's not right about the 99 others

>therefore proving that these killings did in fact happen
how does that prove kikes were gassed?

His reasoning is that because these doors were able to contain enough gas within the chamber, wooden doors would therefore be a suitable door for a gas chamber.

Carbon monoxide was rarely used. If the stories are to be believed then they only used carbon monoxide when they ran out of zyklon. He's bullshitting.

>Using carbon monoxide proves the Holocaust

That is some serious cope.

Attached: 0EFA711D-36AA-4FEB-9C4F-179A10DF9E50.jpg (474x251, 9.6K)

All of the Rhinehart camps used carbon monoxide. At least after the Eichman trials, once they clarified that the electric floor underground roller coaster never existed.

with a captured soviet U boat engine like official nazi testimony claims? which instance of carbon monoxide gassing are you referencing? it’s not auschwitz, they allegedly used zyklon b. is this guy a holocaust denialist?

>He mentions that carbon monoxide gas was used
What happened to Zyklon B. Did they just make that up for no reason?

Killed by submarine engines.

Diesel exhaust is not CO.

In addition to this he claims that camps were "dealing with upwards of ten thousand people a day"
Thoughts?

He responded to a comment saying the same thing.

his reply: "Petrol engines were used, not diesel. There were indeed tank engines around which used diesel, but these were not used in the gas chambers"

>doesn't prove 6 million
>not jewish don't care even if it was 6 million

>"Petrol engines were used, not diesel. There were indeed tank engines around which used diesel, but these were not used in the gas chambers"
The story changes daily.

well one thing for certain
boomers are dying out and theyre the ones who most fervantly believe the holohoax
most shitskins dont care at all, they have no need to feel guilt about something so alien
so this mental illness is dyong out along with old race traitors like big nose nigel here

>not enough petrol for you war machine
>use it to gas jews
It's like some shitty b movie where the actions of the villain only makes sense if you first assume that he's clinically retarded.

>most shitskins dont care at all, they have no need to feel guilt about something so alien
And white Zoomers know fuck all about history that doesn't come from a video game

Why does this nigger have kike runes on his necklace

whoa buddy that is some tasty cope
>actually it was carbon monoxide
>checkmate and chuckles

>people have died leaving their car running in the garage
But I'm sure a wooden door would provide enough airflow lol

Bix Nood?

He also wears shirts with such writing on them as well. He does this as he said that he is a zionist and has lived in Israel for a time.

It'd be easier to believe, they were filed in 1 by 1, and had their throats cut halal stye.

their ignorance is kind of a hinderance to indoctrinating them to nearly the extent boomers were
coupled with the fact so many zoomies are distracted by sensory overload, hence the constant "current thing"
they spent decades encoding boomers who only had books and television and their primary information gathering sources
western boomers are probably one of the most psychologically traumatized generations in history

This clown would get demolished by Dr. Butz.

Attached: 40F632F9-FFF3-499F-AD9C-362FB2063899.jpg (912x1331, 1.28M)

((simon))
plastic bags would be easy way.. lets make some use of plastic pollution and suffocate every jew in the universe

Yeah their brains are wired to not understand anything is real if it's not on Tiktok or their twitch channels. Talking to them about something that was meant to happen in the 40s is like trying to tell them about the slaying of the Canaanites