Another Troomer bites the dust

Another Troomer bites the dust

youtube.com/watch?v=dcuISUiSqfM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 11.43.49 AM.png (581x416, 280.26K)

Fucking KAREN

Attached: 1649228978596.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

>fat neckbeard gets btfo by police

Attached: 1661168476009665m.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

>california police cover for a groomer troon
>a week later HSI fucking raids the troons house and finds millions of pizza images

Yeah, Alex totally got BTFO'ed.

and then one day for absolutely zero reason, Germany choose to vote Hitler into power...

>-ACK

>>a week later HSI fucking raids the troons house and finds millions of pizza images
Won't happen, keep dreaming chud.

Can any lawfags here explain why the troon wasn’t arrested on the spot after evidence was presented?

If you kill them on sight, you win.

she simply had a sexual emergency

these channels are clickbait, they work together.
the police would have taken her in if it was real.
there are hundreds of these that are real, and the police arrest them.

This has to be staged. Tyrannys don't unironically dresss this way...

I thought it was just a joke, hyperbolism.

Attached: 1582229852172.png (550x535, 197.93K)

>I am a wom -ACK

masks were a godsend to groomers

I think we all keep a list of these individuals locally so when things go south, we can confront them without a state army guarding pedophiles. The army is you, agents. The pendulum is swinging back.

this guy is jewish

Dads against predators

In the states of Washington, Oregon & California trannys & minorities have immunity. I'm surprised the guy filming wasn't arrested.

The fat ogre is a kike and his team consists of meme tier amerigoblins but the freaks in these video are pretty lulzy from time to time.
Anyone got the one where they confront a thai tranny and awkwardly start dancing with him like NPCs?

>guy ACTUALLY sacs up and dedicates serious efforts to GETTING RID OF PEDOPHILES
>these retards: heh, doesn't count cause he's a friggen jewarino!!!

this is why people don't take your whole "we gotta save dem kids" bullshit seriously: because YOU aren't even serious about it.

Idgaf about stupid fucking kids. I just watch these vids because I like the insane amount of cringe they generate.