The two best things we can do for ourselves collectively is to give up alcohol and caffeine...

The two best things we can do for ourselves collectively is to give up alcohol and caffeine. These two "safe" substances have had disastrous political consequences throughout history.

Attached: coffee beer.jpg (300x250, 17.46K)

Caffeine is a vitamin. Fix your metabolism nigger.

But I’m addicted to both. :(

The best thing we can do for ourselves collectively is to band together against the jew

Those are the two great drugs in life, both steeped in tradition and history.

Caffeine is not a vitamin you stupid fuck lmfao it’s neither a fat-soluble or water/soluble vitamin, it’s a drug classified as a stimulant.

giving up alcohol is healthy however you will probably miss out on social opportunities. Caffeine offers no such social benefit

I aint giving up alcohol. Life is shit.

>our ancestors did it, therefore its okay even though its incredibly unhealthy!
Neck yourself.

No one seriously says alcohol is safe. That's why it's regulated. Caffeine can really fucking help when you've not slept much lately a d gotta lay in an ambush. Several studies on BUD/S candidates during hell week have been done on it.

I'm druk right now. I drank the vodka.

Attached: 1660587063682330.jpg (1600x1200, 174.58K)

>ban everything I am addicted to because I have no self control.
I will enjoy meat with red wine and have a coffee after

The cheapest 700mL bottle of vodka costs $32 here. Shoot me. Thanks to sanctions, I don't actually drink very much alcohol these days because I only drank Russian vodka, which was second to none in my opinion.

I'm not addicted in the slightest, but I recognize how utterly unhealthy both substances are and choose not to consume them

Who are you quoting?

>The two best things we can do for ourselves collectively is to give up alcohol and caffeine. These two "safe" substances have had disastrous political consequences throughout history.

Attached: 1660590297003917.png (300x300, 12.43K)

Natives in the amazon use guarana before a hunt (it contains 3x the caffeine) and drink cassava beer.
They have been doing so for 10,000 years.
Neck yourself

This is why I do not like Public Services.

It becomes even worse with niggers.

Every service is like this.

Most of you, turn into dogs "You see her feet? What I would do to sniff them" or some nasty, lowly mindset.

But to me, I see, someone stepping all over the shit covered sidewalk in their shoes. Now they rub these shit covered shoes on a hand railing. That, which another human being, will consider using.

But if you knew, everything is covered in shit, rarely washed because GOTTA SAVE MONEY MONEY MONEY. Who can afford to wash something every time it gets dirty? SAVE MONEY MONEY MONEY.

And then they wonder, how can a virus outbreak or something happen? Everything is unclean, covered in dirt, just building up?

One trainwreck after the other.

And this doesn't even include, how further even crackhead niggers go. Stories of New York Cities nigger putting their lips on coin slot machines to try to suck quarters out. So desperate for money to buy some more crack.

And then they go to NEETs - why don't you go outside? You'll waste away and die!

No one ever wasted away at the Library. We just killed time, enjoying one story after the other.

I don't trust society.

Alcohol sure. It's bad for you. But caffeine isn't bad for you. Explain yourself. What bad does caffeine do your body or mind? I can think of none

>wild strawman
Kike harder

Both are faggot drinks. I literally cringe anytime any npcoid talks about shitffee. I don't even drink energy drinks.

Read sacred and healing herbal beers.
Medicinal tinctures are as old as time.
People used to use vinegar as a solvent until methods of alcohol production became availiable.
You can make countless safe remedies thanks to alcohol

Coffee is good for you.

Nothing wrong with caffeine in low amounts. As coffee anyway.
Alcohol is devil's poison. I know, because I'm addicted to it.

No.

Today I am giving up beer and going sober
Also eating healthy to lose weight.
Who's with me?

Stop eating refined sugar