Even if you are against abortion you can admit rapebabies should be allowed to get axed...

Even if you are against abortion you can admit rapebabies should be allowed to get axed, especially since most are probably brown.

Attached: Capture.png (1123x875, 1.36M)

I'd like to give her my dixon
if you know what I mean

then axe them
the only reason they're going to be against it is because suddenly every women in the country who needs an abortion are going to be getting raped by the infamous town park rapist

>trusting women who say theyve been raped
have you learned nothing

There are exceptions on place for this

>just vote bro
>pick one of these women
NGMI

I know there is a prolific speaker for the Chesterton society that was a rape baby, but I don't think most actual rape babies are going to be loved by their mother since they are only a reminder of what happened. This is actual rape, not a drunken one night stand they regret in the morning.

All whores deserve to die..... even those that are raped. If a human wont fight to the death to protect themselves, then they deserve a violent public execution.

Does the baby have to pay the price of dying? Muh justice.

Why not segregate and make sure another rape never happens again?

It's always the same - white victims, nigger attackers.

Segregate, never let it happen again.

Or are delusions of "Diversity" necessary to keep these Lambs to the Slaughter going?

Oh well, you make your own bed in life. Now sleep in it.

you are aware that your average woman won't win a fight against an average man right?
Are you suggesting all women should expect train and bulk up in case of rapists?

They're not.
If it's happening in the US the girl can just get a gun, killing the rapist is a better option to killing an innocent child.

Most sexual violence is intraracial

I am okay with making this exception if the woman can prove she was raped with a rape kit.

The pro lifers who are against abortion for rape victims is because they really believe embryos are babies and that it is justifiable to force a woman to give birth to save the embyro.

Have sex incel

Why not axe the rapist?

Maybe don't get raped you dumb bitch

No, because they'd lie. Men don't even have to have sex with a slut to get charged and even falsely convicted of rape.

>healing through the baby
More like the exact opposite, a pregnancy cuts a year and a half off a woman's lifespan provided they don't just die of complications (much rarer these days, but certainly not 0% either)

No user, what do you mean?

Any whore that gets raped can avoid pregnancy if medicated the next day, just get rid of all the eggs with a harmless pill. done.

What does this whore mean "healing through the baby"?
Sure babies are cute but also a neverending reminder of that traumatic experience, also really expensive. Not to mention now you pass on the genes of the faggot who raped her.
I suppose women have motherly instincts but I would feel ceaseless disgust for a rapebaby.

Sweatie, that's called equality of outcome and equity of circumstance. Women live longer at almost every stage of life, it's only fair that they give some years by producing another generation, selfish pig.

>get knocked up
>claim rape
>get abortion
You know case of “date rape” is going to skyrocket if you allow abortion for “rape” victims

Yeah sure fine not gonna owe it to any nigger-spawn though

Also in a sense all forced childbirth and pregnancy is a type of rape. Easily as traumatic regardless.

Good thing right wingers are so famously pro-contraception and pro-plan B

What's that? Oh they AREN'T? Woops/

Cool lets better force all women and children to give birth then

Nigger babies aren't human and don't have souls so they shouldn't count

If a child was conceived it wasn't real "rape." A woman's body has ways to shut that down.

Attached: 1648064835269.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

If a baby that is a product of rape has no right to live, can you murder a five year old? a ten year old? if you found out that they were the product of rape?

yeah

>nooooo i NEED to have sex with people i don't want kids with

If you want an abortion just get the Covid vaccine.

Attached: abortion.jpg (477x637, 53.71K)

Checked and ultra based. Is the fetus responsible for the sins of its father? It had no comprehension, no choice in the circumstances that gave it life. It is unjust to kill someone because their father is a rapist.

Mens rights are taken away in court because the childs life comes first. Why is the woman prioritized before the life of the child.

No rape is not an excuse for abortion.

Attached: 1660828610735235.jpg (960x953, 355.16K)

No OP the rape baby by Tyrone was put there by GOD

>If a baby that is a product of rape has no right to live, can you murder a five year old? a ten year old? if you found out that they were the product of rape?
Why are you erasing the woman from your scenario? Is a 5 year old or a 10 year old being incubated in the womb of an unwilling woman or child?

ANY right wing "what if" scenario that erases the woman/girl is dishonest. Even if we assume embryos are people (and right wingers do not think embryos are people) there are 2 people in the pregnancy.

The problem is that modern women consider rape as "sex I didn't like," so therefore any related terms like rapebaby lose meaning as well

This. Roe versus wade for fucks sake was a woman lying about being raped. The lawyers used it to force abortion on the country.

Rape victims have no excuse not to take a morning after pill.

Sex is important for healthy and happy families. Partners who cannot have sex are going to be much more miserable.

But what if >90% of "rape" is just morning regret? Should the woman not be punished for making a baby only to destroy it?

>Rape was committed!
>So let's also commit murder!
I don't get it, is it like revenge on the rapist to kill their baby born of passion?

No; perhaps have the cutoff point be the point the child is officially given a legal name.

There is research showing that pregnant women and mother benefit from free floating stem cells that result from the fetus. The stem cells from the fetus can still be detected decades after birth.

While she is likely talking about psychological healing, her statement on its face is actually 100% factual.

Imagine being this much of a militant Jew-worshipper. Not all Christians are retarded, but all retards are Christians.

Attached: 87786786.jpg (850x900, 133.77K)

Women are property, not people. Their opinions are irrelevant.

I have this weird theory - if you want someone to keep a rapebaby, better pay for it, because this shit always turn bad for everyone.
I'm talking about real rape, not one-night stand regrets, though.

Why are American™ Christianity® so fucking weird to the point of saying such thing as "healing in Christ through rapebabies"? American Catholics are entirely different from Latin Catholics.

Cry more plan b exists and if raped she should be at the cops as soon as possible so they can get the fuck.

She's gonna eat the baby, isn't she?

As a woman, if raped and forced to carry a black baby, I would overhand throw that shit off the nearest cliff like a Spartan the second it pops out

Fucking this. Its not that fucking hard to not get raped. In the case that she can point out a specific perpatrator via either DNA evidence or naming him, there is sympathy to be had. If not, she is lying to get a guy in trouble 100% of the time.

Fpbp

>Not to mention now you pass on the genes of the faggot who raped her.

This is the only hole I can see. Some men will be willing to go to jail if it gives them a chance to breed.

Based and yeah the rapist should be executed via castration.

I didn't realize so much of you would rather have more niggerspawn than give a woman a choice.

Rapist baby or not? What's the difference?
These dumb bitches will breed nigger and mexicans anyway and spawn retarded creaturas, and their "non-rapist father" will leave them anyway.
Literally doesn't matter