There are just as many shills as there are actual organic users on this board, wtf

There are just as many shills as there are actual organic users on this board, wtf

Attached: My withered soul.png (1765x2122, 2.8M)

>memeflag
sage

The biggest meme flag is yours. I don't think Poland will exist for much longer.

Attached: Poland.gif (1200x1000, 874.91K)

Welcome to hell. You're here forever.

somewhere there are
FRENS. they dwell in their
CHANnel. its almost like an own
ORGanization.

Did Stu fix the fucking retarded spam filter yet? I'm tired of typing out essays only to be told they look like spam.

The madness will end if you make weekly contributions to the ukraine

We own it, and you are nothing, do you get that idiot or do we have to spell it out for you? You say the wrong thing we prune that mouth shut into silence, you are unwanted anymore shut up, go away, get used to it ya little bastid we're in charge.

Actual numbers were inadvertently revealed the last time 4chin changed its captcha

stop, that site is a honeypot of glows

Jannies leak IPs of users who didn't sound based enough.
I used to imagine him as a mouse who looks like mix of 2-D of Gorillaz, Stuart Little and Pablo Picasso

Fpbp

it clearly shows how infested this place has become when there's threads and threads of 'anons' gleeing over the death of some guy's child because they disagree with his ideas
these are all nu-poll or shills

More
They weaponized distraction techniques
They have hundreds of thousands of volunteers (jannies) that view every thread and every post

pol is s shitshow
there is a reason we call it shitposting

>Everyone that doesn't share my schizoid /x/ manipulated views is a shill!
It was real in my mind!

thank you nice traveller for showing me the way

Attached: pepe pipe.png (775x525, 29.57K)

Based

Go back to Mexico, Pablo

I doubt even 1 of them is organic, user.

I hope Russia takes all of Ukraine and all of Poland, I want to see how much the shills here absolutely lose their fucking minds.