Memory holed

Have people forgotten that Etika was made to commit suicide after taking shots at the Jews on twitter?

Attached: A5DDB1A2-232C-481E-9172-E42E11346B1E.jpg (1080x1341, 129.92K)

I do not care what happened to a nigger and neither should you. No, there is no such thing as "based niggers" or a difference between blacks and niggers and if you think there is you don't belong here.

who?
in ur country they hold considerable sway over public opinion. your culture revolves around blacks, their thoughts, their feelings and culture. if blacks ever called for extermination of jews, the normies might follow lulz

Hitler would have allied with based niggers, faggot
All you can do is put up barriers and whine online

Fuck that attention whore pussy.

And apparently all you can do is suck nigger dick online. What a more powerful person, you are changing the world unlike me.

So why haven't they killed PewDiePie yet?
Is it because his name ends in berg?

Retard memefag, Berg means mountain, Kjellberg means mountainspring, an old norse name, not that you'd know you retard

>insults the most powerful group in our world
>be surprised he dies soon after
Boo hoo my dead niggeroonie

Hitler lost. Let t hat sink in, and you understand why we aren't following in his footsteps. We will be literally worse than Hitler.

as much as niggers fuck up white countries they're still useful
by denying them the jews will continue to use them as their pawns
malcolm x knew the truth and he was killed by the kikes

i h8 it when euro poors pop off about things they dont understand i see niggers almost every day they are not usefull at all

Thats because you have a midwit intelligence that can’t think beyond what’s immediately obvious to you. Yes, they can be useful, as the ones you see every day are being used by kikes to destroy and degrade your society. Imagine if their “culture” was centered around hating jews instead of whites

they already hate jews they could kill every single yid and we would still be stuck with a bunch of niggers people like you who think the ultimate victory is the distruction of yidden are retarded even below mid wit

This is sadly true.
Reminds me of how HT uses the homosexual character on Omegle to red pill American girls.
Only thing that works.

As political and cultural tools they are incredibly useful. You're either kike shill or just really fucking stupid.

Lets be honest people like us that say Fuck Jews probably aren’t the most stable people to begin with.

Have a (you), my fellow mutt. The leaf is right on this one and it should be so obvious.

>How do you do, fellow whites?

alowing them to have political and social sway is sucide not understanding they are a tumor that needs to be removed makes you retarded concensus must be swayed as such that the youth bust out in histerical luaghter at the sight of a monkey lipped gorilla nigger meme them into animals
im an actual white not a spic goblin or hapa like most pol posters guese thats why my opinon differs on this from the rest of you mongels

And they don't "already hate Jews," they see them as just a slightly richer version of whitey. Very few blacks are woke on the JQ. I mean hell, YOU'RE not even woke on the JQ, as evidenced by your comments here.

blacks are the most anti semetic demographic in america acording to the adl go on youutbe and type in jew assualted brooklyn to find scores of niggers attacking jews not for being white but for being jews

Jews go hard after their nigger cattle once they start to wake up and realise they've been manipulated. They went after Kanye when he started speaking about slavery, and in the UK they went after the grime artist Wiley when he called out his Jewish management. They completely deplatformed him and sent a load of cops to his house for antisemitism.

Attached: wiley.jpg (828x629, 51.01K)

t. wignat troon. Go watch Star Trek or something

can't you be happy the master is busy fighting his golems (AGAIN)?