Abortion

Does anyone here actually believe that girls who get raped by niggers should be forced to carry and birth the baby?

Like...you're all just being ironic edgelords right?

If not then what the fuck has happened to this board? You're all going to cost us the midterms you fucking christcuck retards.

Attached: promo341883752.jpg (1920x1080, 101.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/07/19/extremist-ohio-statehouse-legislators-created-the-law-forcing-child-rape-victims-to-give-birth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any conservative politician running for office should say, "submit a bill that has the rape/life of the mother exception, Ill vote for it (or sign it)." Then STFU.

I dont know why these faggots are so weird about abortion. Like no one except a handful of boomer evangelicals think that every life is sacred. These are the same boomers that import millions of somalians through religious charities and dump them in Minnesota. Its fucking retarded. I dont want a bunch of mutt rape babies running around, I dont care if they go to church or not.

>Does anyone here actually believe that girls who get raped by niggers should be forced to carry and birth the baby?
No and there are exceptions in place for this

ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/07/19/extremist-ohio-statehouse-legislators-created-the-law-forcing-child-rape-victims-to-give-birth/

Ohio is trying to pass a "no exceptions" abortion ban. Do they love niggers in Ohio? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

So you're saying you're against abortion in all cases they aren't rape or incest?

Dumb fuck if you're raped why would you wait months until the baby is formed and then get an abortion, when you can take a morning after pill which is still 100% legal. And terminate any impregnation immediately. You're so fucking retarded

I dont really mind abortion bans, but there must be an exception for rape/incest/mothers health, otherwise it is fucking retarded.

My personal philosophy on abortion is that we should look at cases to determine the earliest time a fetus can be removed from the womb and kept alive with minimal medical intervention, and that should be the cutoff. I also think girls should only be able to get 2 abortions, and if they go for a 3rd then they have to agree to be sterilized.

But what I dont understand is the logic behind forcing a girl to carry and birth a baby that was put into her by some smelly nigger at knife point? It's pure christcuckery of the highest order and is going to cost us a lot politically. Its the same level of clown world as tranny children. Why cant we just be reasonable and let the left be the crazy ones.

>just take plan B hurdurrr

Absolute retarded take. Some women cant take plan B for medical reasons and the plan B pill also causes a lot of discomfort so not everyone will want to take it. Some girls will probably choose to wait and see because they dont think they got pregnant from it. Are you really defending the life of a nigger rape baby? You're probably a nigger rapist yourself.

God you're such a retarded faggot. Nobody is FORCING them to keep the baby. Again, if you're raped why would you wait months and months to even get to the point where you "need" an abortion. There is literally a pill you can take the same day as the rape which would prevent any pregnancy. You're premise is so fucking retarded, you shouldn't even be able to debate this topic until you stop being a stupid nigger

>causes a lot of discomfort so not everyone will want to take it

>keeping a rape baby for months and then getting an abortion is more comforting than taking a pill and preventing it all

God you're are one retarded waste of life. I wish you were aborted.

>Does anyone here actually believe that girls who get raped by niggers should be forced to carry and birth the baby?
Me. The circumstances of the child's conception should have no bearing on if it should be murdered.

>Like...you're all just being ironic edgelords right?
I unironically believe in the right to life regardless of the circumstances.

>If not then what the fuck has happened to this board?
You're not pro-White.

>You're all going to cost us the midterms you fucking christcuck retards.
Voting won't save us. Republicans aren't pro-White.

>Absolute retarded take. Some women cant take plan B for medical reasons and the plan B pill also causes a lot of discomfort so not everyone will want to take it. Some girls will probably choose to wait and see because they dont think they got pregnant from it. Are you really defending the life of a nigger rape baby? You're probably a nigger rapist yourself.
Why do you want children to be murdered so badly?

I bet you're the same type of retarded boomer christcuck that donates to import somalian families into the midwest because they are Christian.

What if the girl is afraid to tell anyone what happened and doesn't do anything until it's too late? If a 10yr old girl sneaks out to go to her friends house and gets raped by a nigger on the way and doesn't want to get in trouble so she doesn't say anything until she is pregnant, then she has to keep the nigger rape baby? You're a fucking idiot.

And what about maternal health? If a woman wants to have the baby but finds out 4 months in that it will probably kill her?

>hurrdurr it's all part of God's plan

Jesus you christcuck chuds are so fucking retarded. Most people dont mind abortion bans, despite what the media says, but its these zero exceptions that make no sense and piss everyone off.

>Ohio is trying to pass a "no exceptions" abortion ban.
Good for them.

>Do they love niggers in Ohio?
They clearly love children.

>What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Why do you think your "KILL ALL NIGGER CHILDREN" stance will gain you any mainstream support?

They wouldnt get raped by niggers, if there were no niggers in the first place, sweety.

Go slit your jewish wrists

>What if the girl is afraid to tell anyone what happened and doesn't do anything until it's too late?
Then the child lives, as it should.

> If a 10yr old girl sneaks out to go to her friends house and gets raped by a nigger on the way and doesn't want to get in trouble so she doesn't say anything until she is pregnant, then she has to keep the nigger rape baby?
You know, if White people had a country of our own that wouldn't happen.

>And what about maternal health?
You literally support child murder. You don't care about health of any kind.

>Jesus you christcuck chuds are so fucking retarded.
You're the child murderer and you're calling others retarded? lmao

>plan B pill also causes a lot of discomfort
So having your uterus scraped clean is comfortable? Buy a clue faggot.

>Go slit your jewish wrists
You literally vote for Jews and Jew lovers. You also swallow all the Jewish propaganda in the media.

>They wouldnt get raped by niggers, if there were no niggers in the first place, sweety.
Any Forums is a LARP and doesn't want to do anything about the nigger problem or the genocide of the White race.

They just want to talk about the problem endlessly.

>...gets raped by a nigger...doesn't want to get in trouble...doesn't say anything
She'll get in trouble not saying anything. How can I get a posse together to find the filthy animal if she doesn't tell me about it?

By niggers? kill it. By white? protect it.

Don't punish the baby for what the nigger did.
Castrate the niggers and send them back to africa.

The leftest bail the niggers out so they can keep raping. I think we should torture and kill anyone who rapes. It’ll calm down the white supremacists and bring back some moral if we can bring back public lynchings for rapists. Hell the whole town can help.

girls who get raped by niggers, by definition, hang out with niggers.

if you dont lose this (((muh white race))) bullshit youre gonna lose your entire country. half of all white people hate you for being white. whiteness means fuckin nothing. values is what you need to be interested in no matter the race

No. Retards, the racially bastardized and the defective should be aborted in the womb.

>She'll get in trouble not saying anything
Maybe her parents should've actually raised her and raised her in a white-only neighborhood instead of plopping her down in front of the talmudvision for 8 hours a day. Then the dumb cunt wouldn't sneak out at 3 am and get raped by niggers.

>How can I get a posse together to find the filthy animal if she doesn't tell me about it?
You're not going to do shit anyways. You're a LARPing shitposter just like everyone else on this subverted board.

roe v wade is stupid
something as serious as abortion needs to be decided by a proper law.

yet youre here you filthy fuckin mutt

We should just stop taking half measures and get rid of the niggers

>if you dont lose this (((muh white race))) bullshit youre gonna lose your entire country
You cuckservatives think that race doesn't matter and race is only skin color. You'd sacrifice this nation to the mud races just as long as they voted (R) and came here legally.

That's why you cuckservatives are just as anti-White as the Liberals.

> whiteness means fuckin nothing.
Race is the basis for civilization, you Jew.

Kill yourself drooling retard. Nothing matters without race. First of all, values and civility do not exist outside of Whiteness. If there are no white people, the Earth may as well be nuked. What fucking "values" do you think are so important anyways? I'm guessing you're a mongrel with some kinked hair or a nigger nose.

lmaooo look at this cuck still swallowing sperm loads from (((gubbment law))))

Nah. Rape babies should be slashed. Every other one, blacks included, should be kept. Learn from your choices.

>the retard i replied to also replied to my post
Classic. Your new age religion is dying and you'll get your wish: in 100 years the only Christians alive will be niggers and spics! And then it will devolve into localized syncretic shamanism like what happened in Mexico and Haiti.

I just wish the father was involved in all these discussions

If a girl is legitimately raped, then she should be allowed an abortion. But by claiming rape, she had better be willing to have charges pressed against the rapist and if it comes out in court that it was NOT rape but CONSENSUAL sex, then she is open to being charged with MURDER and a civil suit.

seeking answers and self relfective thinking are something not allowed within christianity.

faggot you are the cuckservative. you will lose your country because you refuse to stop taking pig dick up your ass. if you had an ounce of intelligence you would realize that niggers are willing to murder government pigs and you should be on their side not against them. if life is a game of chess you lost a long fuckin time ago

>reddit seethes about Christians not letting them murder babbies

kekyoure gonna get raped-murdered by a cop

I can tell by the way you type that you're some AmericaFirst spic. You will never be white, right or American pablo! You will always be a dirty little mudblooded goblin with a deformed skull!

Martin Lawerence has gotten fat

Keep coping Chicano.

>faggot you are the cuckservative.
Nah, I actually want to conserve something other than my money.

> you will lose your country
I don't care about this rancid, Jewish country. I care about my race.

>because you refuse to stop taking pig dick up your ass.
Your voting won't do shit.

>if you had an ounce of intelligence you would realize that niggers are willing to murder government pigs and you should be on their side not against them.
Niggers are not the allies of the White race. Niggers are the tool of the Jew.

> if life is a game of chess you lost a long fuckin time ago
You're playing the game the Jew wants you to play. You're not even pro-White.

>he ate my whole box of fruit loops
cereal rapist

lmao youre fucked.doesnt matter to me. youre sll upset about america and youre here crying instead of out killing pigs. you lost, pussy. its over

had a close call with an ex once and asked her if she has plan B.
She got mad and told me that plan B is pretty invasive and dangerous and she would much rather get an "early abortion"
dunno if any of that's real, it's what she told me and to this day I couldn't be bothered to look it up

>YAAASSS This is the new face of christian america and its beautiful!!!
>praise him!!! TKC!!!
>this life matters!!
>*gets stabbed anyway*

Fucking retarded. Please dont enable any more christcuck anti-white bullshit. You faggots already ruined Minnesota with your "christian somalian" church immigration bullshit, and now you want to do it to the rest of the country.

Let's just let Trayjariius and Lamar rape whoever they want. They will probably be able to impregnate 7-10 white girls before they get caught.

Attached: main-qimg-bfce534e4fae0d8e2918bbce1c54b2d4-lq.jpg (465x581, 36.19K)

look at this frantically typing kike lmao

I think we should deal with the rape issue, as a rape issue, and stop trying to make it about abortion.

read

Honestly, all of these moral "gotcha" questions around abortion go away when you correctly define "human fetus"

Ahahaha. Post more about "med masterrace" you fucking poop colored clay golem. How does it feel to be the objective bad guy of the universe? It burns you up inside, knowing that you're not fully human. So you seethe and spitefully jeer your betters in our darkest hour. Never forget that your very bloodline was created through an act of conquest and rape. You will always be a living testament to the weakness of your lesser side, and the greatness of my race.

>instead of out killing pigs.

Attached: Glow.png (720x697, 643.02K)

>look at this frantically typing kike lmao
Not an argument.

Attached: 1574579257827.png (233x217, 9.02K)

If a child was conceived it wasn't real "rape." A woman's body has ways to shut that down.

Attached: 1643741122581.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

that dirty nigger should have been exictued for what he did

You aren't actually pro-White and all you want to do is murder children.