Eurobros, we got too cocky

Euro is lower than the dollar! What happened???

Attached: IMG-8389c14f7979938136d6beb0548ce860-V.jpg (769x391, 29.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/european-union/balance-of-trade
tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/producer-prices
youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its good for export industries.

>What happened???
Your stupid fucking "country" and niggers

I'm robbing the first Ukrainian I see, you fucking kiked cunts are stealing all of my money you fucking hook nose kike

We're going to fucking need it. Especially Germany. I cannot imagine the quarterly reports showing good margins considering what those retarded Germans pay for electricity. Man I hope they fucking suffer.

This is correct.
That said the increase in energy prices are more than enough to counter this decline in value so it's just making Europe cheaper to vacation in.

Europe is hella fucked unless it makes nice with Vladdy Daddy and China AND resumes colonialism.

you cucks really enjoy when your companies fuck you in the ass just so they can keep their profits up

>Vladdy daddy
Isue with Russia is that reopening oil wells isn't easy in the perma-frost, if the well aren't reopened by the time the perma-frost starts to refreeze then you can kiss Russia's oil good bye till the end of the decade.

>China
They seem to be having some droughts this year which will likely be an issue.

eurocuckolds have always been weak girls

Now look at us and compare.

We’re doing better than the EU but that’s like saying you’re doing better than someone who just drowned. It’s not exactly a high bar and it doesn’t stop you from being 10 seconds away from drowning aswell

No we don't enjoy it you fucking retard. The alternative could mass layoffs and an economy that goes through a total crash. I'd be fine either way, so for me it doesn't matter too much. But honestly our politicians here are a fucking joke. EU and germany should not have been so cocky towards russia considering russia has the EUs balls in a vice due to german dependence on their gas. Hence me hoping Germans suffer as much as fucking possible.

Remember when Russia took half your country. Shit was fucking hilarious.

>Its good for cope industries

Russia can only take a dick in the cheek, nigga.

Then why did the trade balance collapse?
tradingeconomics.com/european-union/balance-of-trade
Oh yeah, because PPI has risen 50% in last two years, so that the manufacturing started to collapse. Because EU no longer gets cheap resources from Russia, on which it completely depended.
tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/producer-prices

Whole of Europe is getting american dick, and especially Ukraine which decided to literally sacrifice itself for their interest. Because you are all retarded morons, falling for anglo/amerijew tricks again and again.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w

Proxy Ivan, how is your mom in terms of sex?

Attached: -95229415554378.jpg (828x615, 44K)

It's always conveniently left out that Merkel created this dependency for no good reason.

Its very sad that Europe is going to be poor but that is none of my concern because my father and mother were always poor. I remember once not eating properly for month having one meal per 2 days. But now i actually posses currency and im well prepared for economic and spiritual collapse. West Europeans will get hit the most because they never lived in poverty

What industries?)))

Attached: 1631170321628.png (1280x693, 348.32K)

>What industries?)))

Attached: -2672014993094.jpg (876x1016, 280K)

Kek

Attached: 1629953052964.png (427x320, 190.26K)

why did you send me a pic of a Russian, mr. Pidorashka?

>Pidorashka

Attached: 1660269075660.gif (512x512, 572.7K)

Nice reforce, try again

Attached: -5070914432042.jpg (569x960, 163.85K)

Why are you not on the frontline?

Attached: 1655633574821.jpg (1201x1133, 187.73K)