Can some explain why he's being fired...

can some explain why he's being fired? every one on cnn and other shows lied and are terrible but why is brian being singled out?

don lemon is terrible

Attached: brian stelter.jpg (275x183, 5.37K)

The video of him cannibalizing his nephew got released

He's a fat ugly lying bald manlet kike ratbag.

but everyone in the channel like that don lemon backed jesse smoletie the guy said how the missing plane might have gone into a black hole. They all lie. But what makes brian a escape goat

If the new ceo or whoever is to believed it's because they're going to feature more reporting and less opinion. i cant think of a gayer show to watch than a news media analysis show.

He looks like the fat dude from seinfeld

nerve gas

CNN is actually trying to achieve a measure of respectability. They have to excise all the fucking hacks that now litter the channel. I don't think they'll succeed, but they certainly couldn't do it with this fucking fat bag of shit .

Attached: bfcbrah.png (1160x1456, 1.37M)

Maybe he'll be the new George. Jews are about due to release a new Seinfeld show.

Maybe they'll have a nigger be Kramer.

Attached: anne frank.jpg (250x199, 9.02K)

He is ugly, fat, stupid, and divisive. He has his own agenda, which has nothing to do with getting to the truth of a matter, which is what journalism is supposed to be in the first fucking place.

HE'S A BIG GAY BALD FATTY FATCAKES!
HE'S NOT EVEN BLACK OR A WOMAN
A SEX TAPE WOULD UNIRONICALLY SAVE HIS JOB.
IMAGINE HIM SQUEALING AND GREASED AS DON LEMON RIPS INTO HIM ON A BIG COOKING TIN COATED IN LARD.

never watched sienfield and never got the jokes did watch it once in a while,

Bad ratings.
Fueling TDS is no longer a viable business model.
They are supposedly going to tack back to journalism not opinion.
They would have to clean house both in front of and behind the cameras so I have my doubts.

They might not be done. They are going to have to fire as many people as required to at least somewhat redeem their image.

Newman looked significantly less pedo.

Nigger faggot lemon checks two intersectional boxes. He’s going nowhere

>don lemon is terrible
True. But he's black & gay, so ya know, can't fire him

CNN's Malayasia flight coverage was the only good thing they've ever done

They were able to justify firing him because, even for CNN's shitty overall viewer numbers, his were the worst.
The new CEO is trying to clean house and that starts with shit canning everyone who sucked Jeff Zucker's dick.
First Cuomo, now Stelter. Lemon's days are numbered.

You know its bad when you get fired from a place that gets most of its money from the government and a tiny bit from pfizer.

this guy screams pedo eunuch.