NO REFUNDS

NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1648824838734.jpg (475x407, 27.19K)

Attached: 1624622330457.jpg (1772x2048, 372.47K)

based
Fauci played this one fabulously
Poor Trumpist white trash lost their jobs
Fauci made millions
tell me again chuds why we don't just side with the side that always wins?

The worst part is that Trump appointed him.

Trumpist unhinged extremist poor rural white trash will forget this.

>Trump appointed him
lol, drumpf was president in the 80's?

He also picked Mike Pence and many more people who turned out to be complete shit.

he needs bigger ears desu.

He appointed him to the covid taskforce you fucking bumbling idiot.

Pence is crap because old GOP, but still better than the new Trumpist white trash GOP

He could have just picked one of his jewish buddies. Like he did with many of his cabinet.

>brings you AIDS
>leaves you with fagpox

nothing personnel kid

Attached: fauci.png (411x476, 218.76K)

no shit, he was the head of NIAID, who was Trump to pick, a car mechanic?
Trump didnt know his connections to Wuhan and vaccine manufacturers

You can't post anything on this site anymore, all the threads are impulse fags who could have just made a post about it, then it's smothered in 80+ slide threads that everyone is replying to. This board is dead.

I'll be thinking of you the next time I bump a twitter screenshot thread

Attached: 1657543220566.png (723x666, 157.96K)

oh shit its the boss from the incredibles

Win? Take vaccine keep job and die within 2 years

Don't worry they are just coming up with a new angle on Fauci, the bots will start spamming the board with it in a hour or so.

there will be refunds, what kikes say is always a lie way or another. you can always make them pay, their papers mean nothing in reality.

Trump was supposed to pick Alex Jones and David Duke for every important distinguished position, you fucken idiot kike!!

Illegaly funding gain of function research in countries with swiss cheese regulations and getting millions of people killed and handicapped shouldn’t result anything more than an 80 year old man losing his job.

correct.