Insufferable spics

How does one cope with being forced to work around retarded spics? Their stupidity knows no bounds and they have zero foresight. No, they’re not hard working. There is a difference between doing something well and being lazy and milking the clock for 12+ hours per day to leech off of your employer.

Attached: 648AB4AE-052A-4DCD-99B2-EB54E98EC73B.png (920x927, 39.96K)

You can spic your friends but you can't spic your coworkers.

I've worked around Spics and Niggers, and I can wholeheartedly say that Spics are worse.

At least Niggers have some respect for you if you can display that you're not a pushover. Spics on the other hand will speak their shitty little Latin language behind your back and conspire to fuck you over like the Jews they are. Also niggers don't work under the table and are legal citizens. Spics are truly disgusting invaders. They have no history in the US unlike Niggers. They are more dirty than niggers. They leave their trash and food everywhere. They have no concept of personal space. They're fat as fuck.

God, I hate spics so much.

Somehow they view themselves as superior and openly detest us. If been told many times by spics that the only thing us whites do is bitch and complain. They legitimately believe that they can do everything better than us.

I'm a White guy that only has sex with Latinas. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1605648929374.jpg (1280x1750, 144.02K)

>Spics on the other hand will speak their shitty little Latin language behind your back
I love doing this.

It makes me feel nauseated that you’re a race traitor faggot with nigger tier values.

>hard working

Why do Boomers make a big deal about this.

Somebody should work smart, not hard.

>to leech off of your employer
goy mad? i'm sure he'll give you a promotion after showing him your Any Forums post

well they kind of are already

I said “hard working” because spics pride themselves on that, when in reality they’re just lazy and slow.

>They legitimately believe that they can do everything better than us.
Nailed it. Fucking hypocrites can't fix their shithole country for some reason though.... huh, I wonder why.

You should spic with their employer.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

It’s similar to how niggers built every white nation yet never built a single thing in Apefrica

>they’re not hard working.
I agree with this but if thers any truth to it, it's because they get more bang for the buck from de facto citizenship. I think that's the biggest thing people don't understand. For starters.

As if the US is a better country, at least mexicans don't let kikes harvest their babies foreskins

Pft. yeah right cumskin, You Irish-german infected apes do exactly what you described. And Foresght? Bolivar's dream shall be accomplished. We shall rule America and actually defeat the kikes and niggers and you while you defeat nothing.

Admit it, you are nothing without a WASP like Mitt Romney to defend you.

What is your ethnicity

And if it isn't Iberian/Occitanian, We are going to cut your cock and balls off and shove it into your mouth. You cocksucker.

Do you realize you posted a russian woman who have some churka or chink blood in here (hence the bronwniness). She's not latino, moron

Attached: 3dc8d8ea40d1a8799ec462bae3f7371c_full.jpg (812x1080, 36.51K)

Same. Pinches gringos, putos.

Lol, cope and seethe euromutt cumskin. America belongs to us as it always has. Go back to Ulster and be a plague there to equal the Pikeys. We are extremely clean while euromutts and even WASPs refuse to bathe and use axe body wash and throw shit all over their rooms.

Mow my lawn faggot

kek
underrated
also
OP is a pussy... they are probably calling him "mira, ahi esta el pinche gringo maricon con su blue hair and shit"

"uz wites"

You are Irish mick paddy fuck comboed with Italian and Finnish. Kill yourself. We are better then the euromutts. Our genes are the best of the world

SS+ Next stage in human evolution: Trigueño's y Pardo's
S Master Race Tier - (TRINITY START) Criollos/Peninsulares, Granegros, Indio's (TRINITY END) [others of same quality] Sephardim, Fernandinos, Occitan’s, Basque, subjugated Italians/Romanians
A Tier -Dutch, Austronesians, Berbers, Koranic' s. Tungstic' s, Celtics, Paleo-Siberians
B Tier - Krai-Dai, Iranics, Austro-Asiatic's, Dravidians, Greeks, Japanese, Micronesians, Melanesians, Mongolic's
C Tier - Nilotic, Turkic's, Khoisan, Indo-Aryans, aboriginal Australians, Uralic's, Non-Arab Semitics, Polynesians
D Tier - Albanians, Bantus, Cushite's, Caucasians (Georgian), Armenians, Saharans,
F Tier - Arabs, Gypsies, Slavs, Anglo/Francophone Niger Congo A-B,
FF- Shit Tier Subhuman - Anglos, Sino-Tibetan, Nordics, Ashkenazim/Mizrahi, Germanics, Incompatible Italian/Romanian, Nguni Bantu

Claro que si, tipo

FocaArpa#3204