North American Unification when?

North American Unification when?

Attached: 62EEE1FF-C0F1-4232-B9F6-9A52D0D6E80E.jpg (480x360, 24.26K)

Remember back in the 2000s when everyone was talking about the North American Union and the Amero?

will never happen.

I will be goddamned if I’m gonna unify with maple syrup drinking leaf niggers.

If this happens, Quebec will not be a part of it.

I suspect that if the Mexican federal government were to ever dissolve there would be a number of Mexican states that would ask to join our union.

Attached: coppercanyonmoon-768x576.jpg (768x576, 90.2K)

Never. Secession is the only answer.

Attached: Fl Flag 1861.png (1280x753, 181.09K)

That ship has sailed

I don't want it either

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-193814_Chrome.jpg (1080x1389, 573.4K)

only the super global homo gay north,
>look california is gay and bans plastic bags and containers
>WE TOO WILL DO IT!!!! LOOK AT US!!!!!!

We each have to get a handle on the traitors running our respective federal governments. The federal government is the cause of the vast majority of the problems and concerns for most Americans.
The corporate media constantly promotes the idea of an American civil War. A civil war that consumes north america with all of the pain, despair, death and misery it would entail makes no sense when it is Washington DC that is the root cause of all of our problems.
If the United States Department of Justice will not enforce Americas laws against treason and corruption We the People must.

When Canadians stop being weak faggots

What would the states that border Texas do?

Don't be a fag. Everyone knows the whites can never get their shit together because they are flawed with jealousy and murder. Even to their own family members. Drop this idiocy and get your umpteenth booster already. Kill Whitey.

We need to repatriate the homeland first before adding another 30 million retards. Plus a lot of Canadians are either super boomer retards or extreme leftist faggots even more so than us.

I think the better move is to bring right wing Canadians here while making it as unbearable as possible for libshits driving them to Canada, like a containment zone. Then nuke that shit.

Canada has a much more white-friendly climate, though. I’d rather we build a wall around the southwest and deport non-whites there (or better yet Mexico), deserts are for shitskins.

That would be based if the US was still 1950s culturally. Then we could annex Greenland and Cuba and the empire would be complete:

>Remember back in the 2000s when everyone was talking about the North American Union and the Amero?
kek, that was funny.
wouldn't happen though because US loses too much while Mexico and Canada benefit only

Not after it’s devastated by nukes

Mexico is also part of North America.

Attached: 7610AAE5-14D7-4844-AD62-E73F8790B109.jpg (1536x2048, 128.66K)

A beautiful idea, until you consider French-Canada.