China forgives debt to 17 countries

Wtf, bros? I thought China was supposed to take over Africa with debt?

news.com.au/finance/economy/china-forgives-debt-for-17-african-nations/news-story/28ab7f45440142634ff8efd0360b2fec

Attached: debt.jpg (1080x1103, 191.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tellerreport.com/life/2021-05-24-today-the-economy---telecoms--beijing-ousted-from-the-5g-market-in-ethiopia.BybmDT5YFu.html
reuters.com/business/media-telecom/ethiopias-state-telecom-launches-5g-services-capital-2022-05-09
reuters.com/world/german-dependence-china-growing-tremendous-pace-iw-2022-08-19/?utm_source=reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously they're not doing it out of the goodness of their heart, they're getting something out of it even if it isn't cash

Here it is the insecure white
At this point the west is going to be china tier dictatorship but gay XD

The true Jesus of countries.

Polandbros.................................................................................................................

I never really understood the "debt trap" argument because it relies on the assumption that they were somehow forced to take the debt in the first place.
Ports and military access are probably what they're looking for, handing out loans is an incentive for the third world to cooperate.

>China has pledged
So they haven't done it yet.

Fuck off cuck

poor nations hardly get any investment, which is why they take any deal they can,.

remember that one time an IT guy caught the fact that at night the servers at the african union building that china build would send data to china and they did a sweep of the whole building because of it and found hundreds of spy equipment like microphones and tiny cameras all over the place?
yeah.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 14-56-19 China gifted the African Union a headquarters building and then allegedly had it bugged.png (1609x827, 2M)

Majority of the debt these African countries and Sri Lanka for that matter owe are to western countries.

The fact that westoids have been crying so much about China's debt trap should have been a dead giveaway of how much the westoids have been pushing these countries to take on.

China writes off the debts because they got the cash reserves and have benefitted enough from their projects to write them off and still gain or break even, while the westoids are about to get fucked over, since so much of their economy is debt based itself. We're going to see Africa and Sri Lanka's defaults causing a massive chain through the west, while China has already gotten enough out of the projects the loans are attached to to still profit from a debt write off.

They offered better terms than the west because they were naive, and it keeps Chinese businesses employed as they eventually run out of things to build in China. Those are basically the boring, real reasons but debt trap gets more clicks on news articles so whatever

What the US, UK, France and the World Bank and IMF have done and continue to do in Africa is far far worse than anything china could ever do

here's the ship that just docked in Sri Lanka 1 week ago

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220816021443-02-chinese-military-ship-sri-lanka[1].jpg (1200x675, 118.82K)

>obviously they're not doing it out of the goodness of their heart
Perfidious Albion projecting again

Yeah debunked story because the data was for routine server updates

2021:
tellerreport.com/life/2021-05-24-today-the-economy---telecoms--beijing-ousted-from-the-5g-market-in-ethiopia.BybmDT5YFu.html

2022:
reuters.com/business/media-telecom/ethiopias-state-telecom-launches-5g-services-capital-2022-05-09

Lmao china chads keep winning. Westoids taking Ls

African countries now have better telecoms and transport networks than America because of China

lmao worst take yet. I don't think China hasn't actually profited from loaning to thirdies, the west is pretty well insulated from thirdie loans because we know how fucking pointless it is, and holy shit you think western economies are based on debt you clearly don't know much about the Chinese economy

I remember the westoids cheering when Sri Lanka delayed giving the ship permission to dock, 1 week before it was lmao

Looks like that Indian/US miltiary exercise is going to have Chinese observers after all

>Debt trap
Sounds to me like you guys confuse Bugman with IMF

>tf

Holy shit you (((people))) really have no self-awareness, do you?

Attached: 1655517586130.png (250x237, 93.17K)

the articles you linked have absolutely nothing to do with what I said, nada
if you have something to say then say it, wasn't the point of the ((())) to dogwhistle to people you're talking about jews without them knowing? everyone knows it means jews, why the fuck do you tards insist on using it

Yeah, I don't like Jews and I don't CARE about the holobunga. Now go fuck yourself.

Quite sure China did

How Chinese loans work:
>Give $10 billion loan with conditions that country will build highway, rail, dock and give China sole minining right for materials that will be transported out with said road, rail and dock network
>Extract $10 trillion worth of materials and interest from country over the next 10 years
>forgive loan to make yourself look benevolent, never mind what you gained

How western loans work
>give $10 billion on the condition country becomes a democracy
>10 years later theres a running gun battle in the streets after a disputed election and a civil war
>conflict ends with dictator taking power and pocketing the loan
>can't collect because the government that signed the loan is no longer in power
>can't mine anything because China has the sole rights to materials
>$10 billion loan has to be written off with nothing to show for it
>have to give $100 billion loan to keep up with Chinese influence
>repeat

no one was talking to you, I know the voices in your head are constantly talking about jews but typing out your reply to them won't make them hear it, maybe try taking your medication.

>he thinks the people get a say and the politicians aren't bribed or trying to get backing from a superpower

you don't understand thirdy politics

You're right, I hate Jews, fuck you.
You guys probably caused the Christchurch earthquakes as well.

Attached: Mossad strikes again.png (631x540, 533.16K)

Even bugs has more sovl and empaty than the imf kikes
Says a lot about them

"they" referred to whoever was responsible for accepting the loan. Did the third world despots agree to a Chinese loan under gunpoint?

Whitebros...... are WE the evil ones??

Only when you force yourself in the media do I think about you. And it is too often. You should stop that and I will stop thinking about you. Also very ironic for a kike to accuse anybody else of schizophrenia. Your whole race is schizo because of your historical incest.

What's the catch? Is it more access to the mines for EV batteries?

>Majority of the debt these African countries and Sri Lanka for that matter owe are to western countries.

As if we don't also give them billions and BILLIONS of dollars in aid. Not really our fault if they use it to fill their corrupt pockets instead of improving the standard of living of their people.

>seize ports and infrastructure
>forgive debts
Simple as

Illiterate shill

I would force the 12 gauge up your ass and then have sex with crooked nose khazar milker femoids faggot kikel boy.

Friendly reminder China cannot win a war against the West, not even with a bunch of worthless African nations

As they would say, China is a rat trying to escape drowning in a well. They can keep clawing and squeaking but every time they do, they sink closer to death. I dream of the day when I can tell my grandchildren, with tears in my eyes, of the day Beijing burned and Xi Jinping was strung up.

Why isn't your flag Canada

A war between west and china means nuclear war, means majority of humans on the planet die.

>less loans to given than the West
>more favourable terms on loans given than the West
>forgives more loans than the West
>but is debt trapping Africa while the West isn't

I don't really get it. Perhaps I'm missing something here?

Attached: africa_external_debt.png (975x630, 34.18K)

They are basically amber heard

The powerful West that cannot even win a war against goat herders using Aks from the 60s

China is a force for good. I wish the American anti-chinese propaganda would stop.

The problem is the suspicions that the politicians are bribed or do it for personal benefit and the chinese are aware of this

You can't really win guerilla wars

b-but the news told me that China is evil and trying to take over the world? w-westernsisters? Have we been duped?

haha more like AMBER TURD!

>third world countries are corrupt
Did China overthrow their governments and make them corrupt?

Why is this board so deluded ? It's as if you reacted with your brain upside down.

Are you stupid, Do u really think the west gives aid from the kindness of their heart.
Why do u think the west gives aid, its not that hard to intuitively understand why?
Cause they benefit from cheap resources and unequal exchange.

>noo you can't be an empire without being greedy bastard, it makes british empire (the most altruistic empire in human history!!) look bad in comparison!
lmao anglos.

Ever heard of stick and carrot?

Aha yeah, those democracy loans. Nothing to see here.

Attached: image-18.jpg (720x540, 77.44K)

If the west loves Africa so much, why isn't there even distribution of vaccines, even now that no one gives a shit anymore, Africa still get expired fukin vaccines

chinks dont have enough nukes

>NOOOOO XI LEAVE OUR NIGGERINOS ALONE ONLY WE ARE ALLOWED TO EXPLOIT THEM
lmao westoids are hilarious

>I thought China was supposed to take over Africa with debt?
But that's exactly how you do it. You make them get into so much debt that they won't be able to pay it back. Then you offer to forgive the debts in exchange for something and they have no choice but to agree because they can't pay.

They do

China's already beating the west dumbass.

Why do you think Europes screeching so much lately? They realised they're screwed without Russian gas and Chinese manufacturing

reuters.com/world/german-dependence-china-growing-tremendous-pace-iw-2022-08-19/?utm_source=reddit.com

Just a reminder that Europe has zero natural resource, and the wealth they currently have are all from the results of looting Africa in the 1800s. They can't replicate that today, which means if they do collapse they'll never get back up

And China's going to colonise Australia and the colonists will suffer the same fate as the aborigines. White rule in Australia will just be another short abberation in history next century

they don't

Israelis aren't Hews, they're khazar, only remaining Jews are Ethiopians.

im not defending the british empire or saying that they shouldn't offer a helping hand for the sake of it im just saying its more than likely they are getting something out of it

>letting the british empire live rent free in your head

Attached: laughs-in-british-britain.gif (498x280, 1.4M)

very English post

They do tho

>they were somehow forced to take the debt in the first place
imagine if you will, that you spend your life eating clay and pulling parasites out of your ass, your mom is dead from AIDS and your father is a member of the R.T.S.W.J.H.R.P. anarcho-rapist militia. then, some yellow men arrive and offer you clean water and electricity. how closely do you really read that contract?

tbf, literally every embassy does this, you'd be retarded not to desu

China isn't retarded enough to try to fight a war with the west. They realize undermining their economy by using their own contradictions against them is a far more powerful tool.

It's just leaders pimping out their country. Just because the country ends up chucked by another doesn't mean bad news for the leader who signed it away at the time.

>Anglos are so used to backstabbing Africans the thought of someone not doing it is unfathomable

Attached: 590D7B5B-8904-4828-A4D7-A8FF2B5BE570.jpg (243x250, 14.87K)

>Nooooo everyone must be as evil as me!
Do anglos really? Don't they get most humans aren't hard wired to act like goblins?

But they do it tho, i know this biard is filled with abc but still you cant all be that deluded for the sake of trolling.

Everyone acts in their own self interest. You don't think burgerstan goes to war because they believe in freedom do you?