Why aren't they fighting against the government for their freedom and their wellness?

Why aren't they fighting against the government for their freedom and their wellness?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gr0_H_IwBUs
youtu.be/Rx3ssmBWFxc
youtu.be/eCbjrN8E_nM?t=217
youtu.be/9qh-1_tXeuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude just revolt lmao

they support their goverments actions.

it's not america user, they don't have more guns than people

>tfw just realized that USSR enslaved 200 million souls for the purpose of arms production to wage a world war.

Attached: 1659454903167623.gif (499x499, 125.68K)

>just give up okay we won

Attached: Reddit.jpg (500x500, 45.3K)

>what no second amendment does to a mf

le reddit take

post moskva
post ammuntion depots
post static trench lines

Attached: 1653254715984.png (1000x721, 690.02K)

>be a student or a wagie
>go protesting because westerners told you so
>get locked up for 15 days and fined
>get kicked out of uni or fired
>literally nothing changed because most people who live their daily lives are not protesting
also most people dont protest because they are okay with what is happening and will only revolt against the government if they wont have access to bread and water which is never happening

Because Russians love tyranny and authoritarianism. A subservient slave people ever since their conquest by the Mongols

Why should our people fight our shitty government for the freedom and wellness of the US and EU in getting our country's natural resources as from a cheap gas station?

The more i'm on Any Forums the less i care. I may congratulate you, folks. You've made a great deal of converting a pro-western lgbtq+ positive liberal to someone who doesn't care a shit about anything at all now.

It's all just an excuses. The real reason is that russians are cowards.

Those usually require people who can fight and have nothing to lose/have much to gain, financial support, support of general population.

I don't think it's that simple, and that worries me the most.

Attached: 1657054352563.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Ta livet av dig

one thing westernoids dont understand is how things work in the fourth world

how things are in the "west"
>thousand people show up on the main city square
>they stand there for a few hours
>"oh there is a whole THOUSAND people demanding something from us, mr. shekelberg"
>"we must listen to them otherwise they will make mean tweets about us online"

and how things are in here
>thousand people show up somewhere
>"oh hey here they are, send in the black vans"
>the same thousand people get packed up, locked up and fined
>those who are employed get fired and students get kicked out
>at least a half of those people get on probation because "resisting police" and are not able to get a job anymore

>>get locked up for 15 days and fined
Russians are scared death of a fine, meanwhile the ukies kept protesting despite getting shot by the police in 2014 and stood in front of tank columns during the 2022 invasion.

I think ukrainians and russians really aren't the same people.

And you swallow these questionable dichotomies without a second thought

Putin has something like 75% approval rating

Intimidating protestors works because you allow it to work

>dude just revolt against le tyrant like in muh movies!!!!
Why are westerners so fucking childish?

Being cut off from international trade isn't enough to do something? Can russians even reason a correlation between their wage reduction and the war?

>>at least a half of those people get on probation because "resisting police" and are not able to get a job anymore

based and social harmony pilled

Attached: cin.png (850x638, 892.32K)

It's only unhappy members of the elite who can realistically do anything

Get lost, Suck'a'shvili. You're not in position for even discussing it.

maidan was successful only because (((Yakukovich))) was a pussy ass moron who fled the country like a coward and now hiding somewhere here
also because nobody liked him to begin with, while we still got half of the country supporting the monke

rebellion is pretty easy in current day with all of that tech and previous revolutionary and guerrilla experiences humanity had. only thing you need is pissed off population and enough cadres from security apparatus from "x" country thats sympathetic towards the whatever movement that is.

Attached: 1599837408911.jpg (1710x1480, 705.6K)

I know, same plague here

how did that go 31 years ago? remember?

Attached: 1656414704597.png (315x309, 185.83K)

the russian elite is the biggest meme out there
all oligarchs are putin's pets

the only way to get rid of the monke is so FSB gets his ass

This is the reason why the west supports Ukraine, the people showed that they want freedom and democracy. Well and the fact that they kill Russians for free.

>kill Russians for free
They are not jannies.

>Intimidating protestors works because you allow it to work
>'i'd never allow myself to be intimidated by being fired or arrested! i'd launch an epic revolution if this happened in Finland!'
sure you would

Please watch this video and compare it to the chickenshit "protestors" in Russia

youtu.be/gr0_H_IwBUs

Rebellion is only easy if a great conventional military doesn't care. You could have a rebellion five fucking times and it would take us a year to react effectively for all we give a shit.

Go ahead, do it.

Attached: 1657121407987.png (400x300, 113.64K)

Does the average Russian believe that they are winning in Ukraine? I think the only way for the public discontent to grow is to realise for the majority of people that Russia is failed and is stuck.

good luck with that

military peoples have families too. you cant stop a massive rebellion with brute force.

Oh no, they aren't doing it 'for free'.
They actually pay to keep doing it with their lives and their future by accepting the 'financial aid' loans. That's the most hilarious part of the whole farce.

>I think the only way for the public discontent to grow is to realise for the majority of people that Russia is failed and is stuck.
most people already realized this and are demanding to bomb Ukraine more intensively and kill more people there

I would love to know this as well. I suspect that their take is some Any Forums tier bs about how they never wanted to take Kyiv and are killing a gorillion azov banerites per day so they're actually winning.

Serfdom is in the Russian DNA. They've been serfs for 1000 years.

you could be rich like australia yet you prefer to let putin and his judo buddies rob you of everything

so what about all of that potato packets russian families receive after their death son?

I'm not going to say anything that might get misinterpretated by glowies, but I would like to point out that historically Finland has seen direct action against unjust politicians and their lapdogs

It would end in the same way as in Belarus
Also, real opposition had being genocided for 20+ years on EU money(from cheap gas, oil, etc.)

The Russian military is dealing with the fireworks we gave the Ukrainians. Maybe they should think about the sort of tech we actually have.

Attached: 1659157188374011.jpg (776x777, 43.8K)

Why do you think they go to such lengths to kill russians? Doesn't that make you think?

Says who? The British Guantanamo on a dusty rock?

literally nothing changes since February

I believe they're hoping that once winter comes, Europe will collapse in 2 weeks and something something everyone gets bored of supporting Ukraine or something

>putin has 75% approval rating
>trust me bro polls done in this authoritarian country are totally legit

You are talking about literally the former USSR where people disappeared just for complaining about food rations, of course they've kept the total fear of criticizing the state as a nationwide mindset.

Don't make me laugh. The even 'better' example you could have possibly chosen is Poland with their awesome and well known trucking and plumbing skills.

Says me. Russia should be one of the richest countries in the world and a global power. Russian citizens should be some of the wealthiest people in the world. But for some reason the Russian psyche accepts poverty, corruption and sending your sons.

average Russian care little about the war
everyone has enough shit to worry about in their daily life to worry about things has little impact on them and they cant really change

And germany wants BBC and Arab dick thats why germans are incel cucks and nobody is taking them serious

You raise a legitimate point, how reliable are these polls? Historically, authoritarians do receive a ratings boost when there is a war. And Russia does have legitimate polling too, because Putin needs the information

Banter won't last.
You'll see.

Attached: 1656271786865.jpg (500x500, 52.95K)

I unironically believe it, if the English speaking Russians here overwhelming support him just imagine the dumbfuck monolingual majority from the rest of the country that have no access to other sources of info online

these polls are the meme
there were one that had 142% people participate in it

Åk tillbaka till Ryssland Maxim

This is such a funny take because even if Germany and the rest of Europe collectively froze to death during winter, we don't really have a say in the matter. The war will continue as long as Ukraine is willing to fight and the US is willing to support them. And the US won't stop squeezing Russias balls anytime soon.

Something about the “Russian soul” dictates they must eternally suffer

>for their freedom and their wellness
just like western europe and so called "western civilization" right?
you know its not the 80's when they can brainwash people via radio free europe or other cia outlets how living in "the west" means heaven on earth
die
bleed
kys
slit your throath

tbf i heard living conditions in 70s USSR was not that bad, at least compared to Russia nowadays

>Something about the “Russian soul” dictates they must eternally suffer

Attached: 1650271313777.gif (614x781, 2.31M)

>has little impact on them
For now

>freedom
I dont remember being oppressed

Ages of hatred from being Poland's and Russian Empire's borderline shithole on the outskirts of both regions known as 'okraina'. Seething from losing the long gone glory days of Kievan rus. Ex-USSR cultivated nationalism for making profit of useful idiots. And Russian limited strike force on their ground as a stick into the ant hill.
I don't blame them. And i don't care because everyone deserves what's happening, both of the sides. The whole world does.

then ask again when it'll start

how do you think average Russian lives today?

reminder lee goldson is itt pretending to be on the moral high ground
also reminder his great grandfather was a jew from todays ukraine

NATO will never apologize for taking Kosovo from you lmao, stay bombed LOL

isn't it Brazil-tier over there?

i never expected an apology from that terrorist organization
nato countries will meet the horrible fate in our lifetime

>oh, the US is trying to help Ukraine while we try to destroy it? Clearly this war is US fault!!! We literally had no choice xaxaxaxa rush kiev suka blyat!!!
Where do Russians get this nog mentality where they blame everyone else for their own actions

if ukraine were to win, would the average russian even care

>Russian limited strike force
You unironically think the russian army is stagnating for months because they're pulling their punches? This is the best they can do, time to face reality.

well if our definition of brazil tier is the same then no

>Why should our people fight our shitty government for the freedom and wellness of the US and EU in getting our country's natural resources as from a cheap gas station?
That's easy. Instead of rotting your country until becoming a Iran-tier state; the EU could use your wheat and gas and Russia could get lots of money to improve the infrastructure of your country as well as modernization and the population's life. Also giving the people of Russia the chance of fully developing their carrier by going aboard. Why would anybody refuse to do so?

Unfortunetly, Russia's economy has proven to be unworthy because during wartime they literaly stole company material like planes or seize Burger Kings. Nobody will partner with Russia for a long time.

GDP per capita in Russia is same as in Phillipines though

>That's easy. Instead of rotting your country until becoming a Iran-tier state; the EU could use your wheat and gas and Russia could get lots of money to improve the infrastructure of your country as well as modernization and the population's life. Also giving the people of Russia the chance of fully developing their carrier by going aboard. Why would anybody refuse to do so?
hahahahah look at this tool
western decivilization wouldnt be rich if they werent stealing from all rich resources lands

do we have the same cost of living though

just like that one country led by a milf prostitute drug addict thot - finland, their prosperity came from one sole reason, deal with russia for cheaper gas

The history lessons, you've been missing them out.
The Tsar Russia was integrated in the worlds monarchy community and just served its purpose for the blood related monarchs.
The USSR was an artificial golem construct to transform Tsar Russia into a worlds red scarecrow for the bi-polar world simultaneously depriving UK of their long gone might.
When the red scarecrow was no longer needed it was transformed into the gas station and a de-toothed scarecrow.
There's no need for direct control when one just needs to externally shape the form by creating the required circumstances.

Does Putin feel accountable to anyone at all? Can he do whatever he wants?

He fought for freedom

Attached: 7izx3b7ro6n81.jpg (640x436, 56.41K)

That's not what I meant, all I was trying to say is that Germany or Europe can't make Ukraine quit, no matter how much we freeze. So this idea that Russia can leverage their gas supply to get us to put pressure on Zelensky is pretty stupid. Ukraine simply doesn't need our support to continue the war, as long as the US is on their side. So the winter won't change anything.

isn't cost of living in major cities like Moscow pricey as Berlin?
>inb4 siberia is comfy to live in

ill call him and ask brb

idk i don't live in there
not in Siberia either

>Stealing
More like interchange of goods. Isn't just a coincidence that people of countries which protect their resources from the west while showing their chest are the ones with the lowest life ratings? Like North Korea or Iran?

This question only makes sense if you're from "the west" (+ japan, hk and ausnz)
This is not even a question in the rest of the world. Not exclusive to russia

That's because unlike Belarus and Ukraine, they actually like monke enough to not give a shit.

Their government is so insanely oppressive that no mortal can comprehend it.

Everyone on the planet is a fucking idiot for even allowing their government to amass the weapons and technology it has, their dumbfuck opposition should be nuking them even today, right now, for the safety of the Human race, but all of you chimpanzees are so busy flinging poop at each other that you fail to recognize that you're part of the empire.

Nah eat ass

So you're admitting that Russia is part of the 3rd world?

they are retard

Attached: 1658545045206952.png (598x681, 354.27K)

when you live among savages, you keep your head down

Attached: cf2.gif (480x424, 2.68M)

That's rich, coming from the country that collectively pretended they didn't know anything when shit went down for them during WWII.

I am not going to ruin my life out here by protesting against a dictator for the sake of hohols who were screeching and chanting death to russians for years meanwhile Europe and US did everything to discriminate against average russian folk.
These events showed to me and no doubt lots of other russians just how shit and double faced these 'western values' are.
Both sides are shit but I am not going to make my life worse just because one side wants to appear in the right.

They can't even express 'I am'. They're too busy beating their heads with animal bones or trying to stick them up their noses while going bunga bunga.

>Their government is so insanely oppressive that no mortal can comprehend it
That's not even true lmao. Even if you take part in an illegal protest you'll probably only get a fine. There is not even martial law in Russia.

do you feel the invasion is justified? if yes then do nothing. if no then you should do something. moral conviction should still be an important part of anyone's life

Well, that was obviously a cope. A sizeable portion of the population supported Hitler and the war (or at least wasn't really opposed to it), kinda like russians today.

Inner square is what stops Russia from progress, specially the red side; while the youth are the ones who will suffer the consequences.

Attached: IMG_20220822_124529.png (1543x1021, 69.92K)

last time Russia took western advice Yeltsin happened, I can understand why they'd be apprehensive to do anything the West wants them to

Attached: 1660718681105022.jpg (604x604, 90.19K)

>Europe and US did everything to discriminate against average russian folk
Like what?

what kind of logic is that
do you treat the same way people who just went with their life during iraq war?

It was a tit for tat.
Frozen oligarchy money means nationalized enterprises.

As for the partnership, well, it was never on a par. The industrial machinery equipment and some of medical equipment were essential. Everything else (including the luxury goods) isn't.

Neither the US nor the EU supplied Russia the equipment for their own high tech industry. They didn't need rivals. Russia is somewhat an indigenous country trading its natural resources for the products and goods made from and with the help of those natural resources. So what's the point in that cooperation anyway?
Let EU start looking for the new markets to sell their Ikea, Mercedes, BMW, Baldinini, Heineken, Stollwerck, Airbus and many many more other brands.

They are. Just yesterday they tried to kill a psycho philosopher close to Putin

>muh Ukrainians were oppressing Russians minorities so I needed to bomb and kill the most Russian populated areas in hohol land 1000xs more than the Russian minorities hurt by Ukrainians
Also lying ass cunt pretending that Russians are innocent and never wished harm on Ukrainians when people like Dugin's viewers were the norm even before the war from 8 years ago.

Attached: 1648990675759.jpg (1080x1091, 257K)

Why aren't you fighting the Globopig totalitarianism? You like being a goy?

Attached: 1658478744975605m.jpg (818x1024, 136.23K)

Sadly, they want this. Russians hating on Putin are a minority, it's just that the western media focuses on them to sell the narrative.
Image related, Russian poll if the country is on the right track. You can see they were happy about the Georgia war and the first invasion of Ukraine. I don't have a complete graph with the entire timeline of current events, but this war is another bump. They love it.

Russians are not like us, they want war. They are proud that Russia "stood up" to the west. They gladly suffer the sanctions, they're proud of that too, that they can do this, they didn't collapse.
And the worse their life becomes, the more willing they are to identify with the "success" of their country. So that their suffering is not in vain.

Attached: 0116_Russia_poll_govt_move_right_direction_levada (1).png (1368x664, 96.36K)

there's a range of options you can choose between doing nothing and firebombing the kremlin. donating, shilling against pro-war narratives. helping others in repentance for the deaths in ukraine. but only if your convictions compel you to do so. if you genuinely don't feel anything then it's fine to do nothing too. that's called freedom

>I think ukrainians and russians really aren't the same people.
I think calling russians people is already going too far

I kinda respect mongoloids for having such a spine but no brains. We only get by when we suck off the west, pretty embarrassing but it is the usual fate of small irrelevant countries anywhere.

And Germans will sell out Ukraine because they don't want to wear a sweater in winter

yelling on the street in my small town isn't gonna help anyone
donating is impossible due to my card being cut out the western world
this war has nothing to do with me
i haven't started it, its not my job to intervene especially if i have to put a lot of effort just to figure out how to intervene plus it can put me into trouble
again people here feel exactly like yours people when war in iraq or serbia was happening

We are a democracy believe it or not. The majority of the people support the current state of things so that's why Putin is still in power.

That's the opposite of what is happening, our support has only increased over time

>We are a democracy believe it or not
I don't believe it, thank you very much

>They gladly suffer the sanctions
Joke on you, I didn't feel the impact of your laughable sanctions. They mostly hit those who want to go to Europe.

lmao Russians are proud slaves
>refuse to let drunk orc "veteran" into your restaurant for a customer's family event
>now have to be sent into the meatgrinder for Putin's HOI4 larp

Attached: 1660989994700.png (842x1413, 594.69K)

That's funny how a lot of people tend to emphasize only black and whitish edges of the whole picture deliberately omissing the shades of gray.
The society isn't divided in half by the supporters and opposition to the current government.
It's just margins. Most of the people are just living their simple lives. And as long as it's not totally unbearable they just give a zero shit about anything at all for the things not affecting them directly to have a significant impacts on their everyday lifes. And if it happens they would just start looking to fix it just for their own disregard anyone around them (like someone relocating to other countries).

why arent you now hence you are poorer after tge last inflation?

I don't have motivation do something My kot is only reason why I don't out in window. I wanna be bury with him.

>Go protest and get your kidneys ravaged by the police so that Ukrainians, who hate you, stop dying and gayropeans, who also hate you, stop suffering due to skyrocketing gas prices!!
Made me geg.

Attached: Без названия (5).jpg (225x225, 13.96K)

because they are loyal subjects
they will gladly die/ send their children to die for putin and his buddies

Not my experience at all. People have mostly forgotten the war in Ukraine and mostly care about inflation and rising gas prices

>Russia is somewhat an indigenous country trading its natural resources for the products and goods made from and with the help of those natural resources. So what's the point in that cooperation anyway?

learn some history mate, small hint: why does gazprom need turbines from german companies? who built the gas pipelines to europe? who developed the gas fields in the soviet union?

it was western companies, invited by the soviet union, because they couldnt do it themselves and desperately needed money.

Unironically, ukraine should just bend over and let russia fucks them.

Geee I wonder why Ukrainians hate Russians. Might have something to do with you invading them.

Attached: b73b5e0c-3071-405f-8406-96160f061898.jpg (2400x1350, 1.16M)

Get ready for the return of the chinkflu in autumn. Das rite you will remember it right quick.

Post kot

Ukraine should put up with getting raped and relax.

I was talking about the actions of our government, because that's what matters. Not how interested the public is.

It is proved that revolutions and riots always fail if the central power stays strong and manages to keep the monopoly on violence. Or the government collapses or the military needs to revolt too.

I hate ukrainians too, that's why I'm not going to protest for them. Their lives don't matter. I just want Pootin to turn Lvov into Dresden and Kiev into Hiroshima.

Most peaceful Russian.

Why do ukrainians and gyropeans hate russia? Why did most of europe decide to join an alliance against russia? Pure coincidence? Baseless russophobia?

>Why do ukrainians and gyropeans hate russia?
Because we refuse to bow to Globopig and join your New Babylon.

>Being cut off from international trade isn't enough to do something
Foreign goods are still coming

Germany is a democracy and the government cannot govern against the will of the people, at least not for long

>revolutions always fail if the central power stays strong
Well duh, that's like saying
>you always fail if you lose

What reason do you have for hating them? Because they're defending themselves? Or did I miss something and Ukraine invaded Russia first? As a matter of fact, most Ukrainians had a positive attitude towards Russia before you went full Hitler mode.

Attached: poll.png (1023x622, 196.92K)

Attached: C905C3B7-47CE-449F-91ED-1820ABDA5A8B.jpg (640x480, 111.79K)

there one of the few truly Sovreign nations on earth.

That's a very cure kot.
Ty user, make sure to love him/her.

Why do you hate Ukrainians? Aren't they your brother-people?

>we refuse to bow to Globopig and join your New Babylon
Is there any way you can do that and not invade anyone?

So cuckmans enjoy the countless lockdowns, forced vaccination and getting flooded with brownoids? Yes or no?

>tf
>tp

Because when Russia turns into ruins, the US and China will cut the country up and take out the last thing that the officials did not have time to steal from here

Maybe it's that or it's because Russia is a really shitty neighbor. I guess we'll never know.

Most people support most of the government actions.

he just repeats what RT tells him but translates it into english, don't listen to him, if monke told him to hate belarussians, he'd do so. Unfortunately there's plenty of people in Russia who can't figure out things on their own and they need to be told what to think, damn soviet mentality

I have freedom and I have wellness
whats the problem?

what you guys want me to fight over the title "one of the good once"?
fuck that, i just want to live my life

Russians traditionally view all forms of dissent and protest as vectors of foreign influence (primarily Western) encroaching on their land. They have this idea that protesting people in reality don't want to protest but they were persuaded to do so by their foreign handlers. The idea that change might works its way from the bottom up and that the people itself could be compelled to revolt without Western influence is completely alien to the Russian soul owing probably to the fact that historically their higher spheres were extremely impenetrable for lower classes

>Russia turns into ruins
Pigs like you have been waiting Russia to turn into ruins for like 1000 years, Shlomo, and it's only expanding.

Yes

And the western countries desperately needed resources for cheap to rip off profits and boost the economic growth.
They didn't do it out of charity in the first place. Don't portray it as an act of humanitarian intervention.

USSR didn't need western money, they needed to exchange something for the technology and industrial equipment. Especially the civil, non military one.
So western currency gained from selling natural resources, west needed so badly, was spent on acquiring outdated production lines for civil goods (like milk production and TetraPak packaging, Ford 'Gaz' and Fiat 'Lada' car production facilities).

We have much more freedom then most of you ever dreamed

mistreatment of their Russian minority and collaboration with the enemies of the Russian state and people.
Both the Nazis and later the Americans.

I'm not even Russian.
But I can still understand the reasoning of others.

Is morality a foreign concept in russia?

youtu.be/Rx3ssmBWFxc
yummy

>it's only expanding
Idk chief, have you ever looked at a map of the russian empire?

>Wect
>talking about morality
Lol.

Attached: 1501233439189498275.jpg (400x297, 18.34K)

To be fair, we have similar sentiments here in Germany.
Everyone who protests is a Nazi, according to the "independent" public media

>mistreatment of their Russian minority
Yes because teaching kids Ukrainian instead of Russian totally justifies a full-scale invasion.

Attached: 1629381484967.png (586x586, 204.5K)

This is good summery, also why they're confused and perplexed on why the former USSR states hate them as if it came out of nothing

I can hold an empty sign in public without getting arrested. Can you?

i am kind to people within my reach
however i don't much care what people on the other side of the planet think of me
you might as well not exist and my life wouldn't be any different

They should have coped with the loss of Crimea and Donetsk and given up their ambitions to regain the rebellion regions. You can't shit, don't make your ass suffer. And now they lost even more lands. It's like an avalanche, the more you fight back tne worse the situation gets, lol.

Yes

don't you feel any kind of empathy towards your countrymates that some of them have to live in such conditions as in this video?
youtu.be/eCbjrN8E_nM?t=217
how do you feel about this when for example looking at how western neighbors look like? wouldn't you want the same for your country? or you're just a muscovite who doesn't even know or care about your fellow countrymen?

yes, this is also apparent hypocrisy. nobody really likes democracy and everyone would cheer if their political enemies were thrown into jail or at least were forced to moderate their demands but we're too "civilized" to admit this so we conceive retarded cope concepts like "Western agents of influence" (Russia) or "paradox of tolerance" (broadly understood West)

again
within my reach
i cant buy homeless an apartment
but buy him a loaf of bread?
yeah sure
i wish i could but i cant

It's all a cope for justifying committing atrocities. Like they say Russian minorities were bullied in Donbass but never said anything about the "Russians" living in Mariupol and Kherson that never complained about being "genocided" by Kyiv. It was all made up to justify a reason for war

How is it democracy and freedom when everyone who isn't a leftist pseudo-liberal silenced and oppressed?

Yikes

Attached: 1652546622105.png (988x1068, 784.28K)

but why didn't they win back a single city in 4 months already?

not allowing them the right of self-determination.
not giving the Russian language any legal standing.
even though it's spoken by the majority of the population.
state sponsored historical narrative where the Russians are always the enemies of the Ukrainian people.

I understand why people in the East and Crimea wanted to leave.
The Russian Federation is a far wealthier country as well.
With over double the PPP per captia.

If you want to talk geopolitics.
and not the Russian perception of the Ukrainian state.
That is a different conversation.

and not the point I was making.

>looking at how western neighbors look like?
Like this?

Attached: White-people-kneeling-before-Blacks.jpg (600x600, 50.1K)

I can hold a billboard saying 'Impeach the chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz. He is a pro-US lapdog and belongs to jail". Are you able to pull the same in front of your Polizei?

It's over

Attached: Future.gif (1280x1008, 234.32K)

It's over

Attached: 1657153555612.png (700x668, 721.92K)

Why did the russian narrative move from bragging about your advances to pointing out that ukraine isn't beating russia fast enough?

This happens in Russia but with Chechens lmao

Because you stopped advancing lol. So far you were only able to take a bunch of villages and territories already controlled by rebels.

Attached: 1657596322410.webm (1160x948, 1.71M)

Attached: 1652017252755.jpg (1024x750, 123.13K)

>I understand why people in the East and Crimea wanted to leave
>The Russian Federation is a far wealthier country as well
They wanted to leave because nazis came into power in Ukraine in 2014.

Oh no, not the gay jewish nazis

Attached: 1658841532603282.png (808x944, 35.13K)

Your post reminds me of vid related

youtu.be/9qh-1_tXeuQ

Maybe because Ukraine doesn't winning?
new map
Severodonetsk and Lisichansk have already been taken

Attached: изображение.png (1203x764, 1.64M)

>Nazis
You mean the democratically elected Russian-speaking Jew?

Hah. That's cheap.
The more i study the matter the more i find out that poor people leave at almost same conditions disgregard the country. It doesn't matter whether it's a US trailer park or some Eastern European slum.

>This happens in Russia but with Chechens lmao
No, it doesn't. The majority of the population gas never seen your chechens. While you kneel down to bl*cks and trannies on a state level. Even your officials do it, which makes the whole planet burst out laughing.

Attached: 1048614644_35_0_1309_720_1920x0_80_0_0_44827ee95c582a628a0bad679bb06208.jpg (1920x1085, 201.73K)

Literally WW1 tier

>Severodonetsk and Lisichansk have already been taken
Congrats, at this rate you'll take the entire donbass in about 10 years lmao

>Severodonetsk and Lisichansk
Literally who?
Congratulations, it only took you 6 months to take these very important villages which I assume are no more than 10 km behind the border

I mean people who praise Bandera and other Nazi criminals. If Zelensky does it z he's just a collaborator of the Nazi regime, being Jewish doesn't prevent you from being allied with Nazis.

chechens and dagestanis don't love you much though

Attached: 888.png (902x610, 957.78K)

The Armed Forces of Ukraine said that they would never give up these cities. Oops...
you lost taliban :D

>poor people leave at almost same conditions disgregard the country
Dude, unemployed NEETs have a higher living standard here than the average russian

You said you would steamroll through Ukraine... oops

>Georgia

Attached: 1656680854554.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

trump was elected president
next govt in my country is going to be a xenophobic right wing govt
so much for being silenced

Who said that I love them?

Attached: 1652015454716.webm (960x720, 2.88M)

>you lost taliban :D
So did you :D

me? i dont give a shit about ukraine
no, we didn't

Dogs are loyal to their master even to their own detriment

>unironically pulling the you're a NAHZEE card to justify nigger behavior
WTF since when did Russia start acting like antifa?

15 years of prison is awaiting you for such blasphemy against sunborn god Putin

oh no he's mad and is goreposting now
go ahead and join gayorgian legion in ukraine autist

Attached: givi leg.jpg (626x413, 56.53K)

>no, we didn't
Are you going to argue semantics because technically it was the mujahedin and not the taliban? What a smart guy you are

LMAO! Como si los españoles fueran ejemplos de liberación y lucha por sus libertades. El hecho de que sean "democráticos" no significan que sean libres, al final de cuentas, las decisiones más importantes la toman las élites sin consultar al ciudadano español promedio si están de acuerdo o no.

russia - germany
ukraine - austria

my country was not at war with afghanistan

The Mujahedeen were the original Taliban

i dont know how anyone who posts gore can think of himself he's the good guy?

Russia is antifa the country. It behaves the same way as leftists and niggers were behaving after George Floyd death. Don't you like such behaviour?

true your cunt is what remains after the urss collapsed also due to losing in afghanistan

He’s treated better than Russians are after losing their legs while fighting for ‘denazification’, I bet.

>urss collapsed due to losing in afghanistan
lol

VERY smart point

My country never started a war ;^)

i doubt it

>Don't you like such behaviour?
No and that's why Trump stopped them when he was still president in one week while Russian niggers still rage on after 6 months

>freedom
I don't believe it, we live in civilisation.

No, we don't want another civil war wich leads to nobody knows what. Putin's authority will collapse soon anyway.

It's not matter. Fighting for new authority is not fighting for freedom.

>Putin's authority will collapse soon anyway.
Why?

sorry but it's true. it was a poor shithole and pissing away billions into fighting stinger equipped rebels accelerated its inevitable collapse

>all oligarchs are putin's pets
You don't know every oligarch and what's happening between elites. They are fighting for power too.

It was part of cold war, so it's one of the reasons. Main reason is still economy.

Many oligarchs don't like what he's doing + Putin is old. Hope next one will be better.

It's not that they can vote Pootin out, and protest will just get them in jail changing nothing
>Putin's authority will collapse soon anyway
Just two more weeks

You don't get the ruskie mindset. They have been taught whole life to not get too much involved into politics and just fo their own stuff. Also most of ruskies have this schizo mindset of wanting others to fear them and fuck over other countries to look strong, they can shit in the woods and eat bark from the trees but as long as they kill some random people and state TV tells them they're strong they are fine with it. Russian politics are more similar to asiatic culture of saving your face and image like in China rather than western politics. Putin will now never back down and he has to save his face by showing how strong Russia is and how everyone fears then for ruskies to be happy. So questions about ruskies revolting is completely ignorant of the fact majority of ruskies like ukro war.

It is a lot more complicated than that. Don't forget that in 1991 they all rose up because some soviet shitters tried to drag the country into the past. And the whole country has a history of sudden and quite violent uprisings. A lot of people get what is going on as evidenced by 1984 being one of the best selling books over the last decade. Everyone understands everything but the things you talk about in public and in private are very different.

>Why aren't they fighting against the government
we cant know, russoids arent human, they dont think and act like us, theyre unpredictable animals ready to bite and attack at any moment, like rabid dogs. It would be better for all of us if we just put them down already

It's very simple. Every time putin's popularity goes down he starts a war and positions himself as the savior of the russian people. It's very effective.

A gun allows you to kill people if your schizoid head thinks it lives in tyranny, it is undemocratic

Ukies had a weak central government and strong opposition elites, regardless of who was in power, and also Western support back then.

i don't really have a bone to pick in this fight, it's truly not my problem, but why do germans dickride ukrainians so hard on this board? not even the americans do this.

That doesn't change the fact that ukrainians were willing to die in the streets during those protests

they had the closest ties to russia pre 2022. and for a long time. all throughout the cold war germany kept economic and political ties to sovietrussia, even against american advice. they wanted to achieve peace and positive change via trade. russia under putin now betrayed all this and turned evil. also germany gets attacked the hardest by russia right now, after ukraine. constant nuclear threats, threats about starvation and freezing germans to death and making them poor trying to turn them to the dark side by opening up nord stream 2.

its very similar to obi wan kenobi and anakin relationship.

Attached: nfzo3.jpg (600x594, 34.65K)

Some of them are. There have been many attacks already but the government blames the Ukrainians because they don't want any more Russians to get the idea that they could do the same.

Slave mentality

>Russian politics are more similar to asiatic culture of saving your face and image like in China rather than western politics
Scratch a Russian and you will find a Tartar

>Slave mentality

Attached: pelosi1-rt-ml-200608_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg (794x992, 131.42K)

russian brain is not capable of revolting

>they all rose up because some soviet shitters tried to drag the country into the past
Russia didn't have any revolution in 1991 neither did Estonia. Collapse of the USSR was a result of the treason of Russia by prowestern liberal pigs like Gorbachev and Yeltsin. That's why anyone except clinical imbeciles or degenerates have prowestern views in Russia. We all know liberalism = anti Russia.

>Russia = authoritarianism
You are glowing Mr. KGB Man.

Name a single time fighting against your government was a good idea in Russia.

Attached: 1652612591626.jpg (600x600, 41.91K)

Thank you, I prefer Russian authoritarianism to Western pseudo-liberal totalitarianism when you can't fart without permission from the officials.
And freedom of speech and expression only means freedom to promote gayness and degeneracy, lol.

Why are you niggers don’t fight your own government? You first lmao.

They're trying to protest against Globopig dictatorship, but get suppressed by the dogs of Globofag.

Attached: 106718549-1601134040612-gettyimages-1228721814-AFP_8QR9MG.jpg (4119x2934, 1.11M)

>Why are you niggers don’t fight your own government?
Many of us fight them all the time, but we are getting outnumbered by normies.

>enslaved millions souls for the purpose of arms production to wage a war.
Literally every country ever.

do russians honestly believe nazis would want to live in ukraine under a jew?

Because communism has totally been btfo'd by conformism or something so nobody cares about anything

You should take notes from the French when it comes to protesting, even though they live way more comfortable lives than Russians and have much more to lose. You Russians are just spineless cowards who can't stand up for themselves

Attached: MZ_BLACK_ANGER_YELLOW_VEST-21.jpg (2000x1333, 349.55K)

>we've been pumping money and weapons into Russia's authoritarian regime for years, so now it's up to you, the autistic Vanya of Any Forums, to get Putin out of his bunker

Gayropeans, am I right?

>France
Sorry, we're too busy with our own lives while French menchildren go to Globopig approved "protests". You may as well use BLM as an example of a protest, lol.

Attached: 12_1.jpg (600x450, 48.26K)

I like it how those faggots are all right with regimes like Saudi Arabia with death penalty for gayness. Absolutely not authoritarian, lol.

>What ebonics does to your likeability

>I am not gonna protest coz... you aint protestinACK

No, there is a moment when there is a power struggle between the authority and the rioteers. Technically the rioteers could win by brute strength alone, but it never happens in reality.

I'm not going to protest because I like the destruction of Ukraine. Crimea is ours, Kherson is ours, Kharkov will be ours, Lvov will be flattened, lol.

kek, this user oozes glowcyker
you guys could easly be real counterbalance to US and homoglobo but you decided to be oligarhomo instead

>most Ukrainians had a positive attitude towards Russia before you went full Hitler mode
No

>you decided to be oligarhomo instead
Say thanks to neoliberals for that. They enthroned Yeltsin, who enthroned Pootin.

Typical georgian monkey. No one thinks that you are white or european

I am no fairy and I have no crystal ball to predict future. Right now it is literally proxy war between you and murica so they might as well glass you by ukrainian hands

to be fair, Azov *did* in fact have a naziboo problem. but so does russias military (so does our military and quite a few others).

but it was such a small number that to use it as an excuse to launch the largest military operation Europe has seen since WWII will be looked upon as one of the dumbest foreign policy moves of the 21st century. unironically right up there with the Iraq War.

Georgian and ukrainian helpless oinking full of butthurt is quite humorous and amusing. I like reading their posts

I’ve been studying Russian culture and history for the last few months and I’ve concluded that the vast majority of Russians are genuinely retarded. They are either heavily propagandized but their own government or heavily propagandized by the west (ameriboos) and both of them are equally annoying. Just turn the whole country to glass so the rest of humanity can continue on

500€ a month is barely a "life"

kek, stop talking like a fucking victims all the time.
>we are poor because of West
>we oligarhomo because of West
>we cold because of yyyy West
>Chernobyl coz of West
>communism coz of Obama

ment for

Why would i? There are currently no good alternatives to putin and his group whether you like it or not
>inb4 navalny or some other libcuck
lol

But that's not even true, the autonomous republics literally teach their own languages lmao. Chechnya literally has Sharia Law ffs.

you cry discrimination
what do you mean
we didnt kiss you on the cheeks the right way or something?

It's 920 dollars though. And taxes are much lower than in the Wect. Also energy prices and housing prices. Only french boomers live better than Russian boomers, but it won't last long as welfare systems are going to collapse all over the planet thanks to low birth rates. There'll be nobody to pay for the sjw party soon.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-22-17-19-52-24_21da60175e70af211acc4f26191b7a77.jpg (1080x1129, 292.15K)

>

Attached: 1647965085754.jpg (589x346, 37.75K)

Yes.

Cause your soft bitches. Soft bitches get treated like bitches. Dumbass nigga, you'd get eaten up in America with your bitch ass attitude. It's bad when a nigga calls you a bitch nigga and you Russians are just bitch niggas. You all got pimped out by a manlet. Haha probably makes you piss sitting down and hold his dick when he pisses.

>Amerishart calling someone bitches
I laughed so hard that I puked.

Attached: images (11).jpg (259x194, 5.7K)

The Manifesto

STATEMENT OF THE NATIONAL REPUBLICAN ARMY (NRA) OF 08/21/2022
ENGLISH VERSION

P1

We, Russian activists, military and politicians, now partisans and fighters of the National Republican Army, outlaw warmongers, robbers and oppressors of the peoples of Russia!

We declare President Putin a usurper of power and a war criminal who amended the Constitution, unleashed a fratricidal war between the Slavic peoples and sent Russian soldiers to certain and senseless death.

Poverty and coffins for some, palaces for others – the essence of his policy.

We believe that disenfranchised people have the right to rebel against tyrants.

Putin will be deposed and destroyed by us!

Our goal is to stop the destruction of Russia and its neighbors, to stop the activities of a handful of Kremlin businessmen who have sucked on the wealth of our people and are committing crimes today inside and outside the country.

We declare officials of the Government of the Russian Federation and regional administrations to be accomplices of the usurper – those who do not resign their powers will be destroyed by us.

We announce businessmen who earn their money on corruption and connections with officials – traitors to the Motherland and accomplices of the usurper. The property of those who do not repent and do not speak publicly against this government and its war, and they themselves will be destroyed by us.

We declare employees of power structures as accomplices of the usurper. Those who do not lay down their arms and take off their shoulder straps will be destroyed by us.

We declare military cargoes and the cargoes of those who earn money in the war and help it financially – legal targets that we will destroy.

Attached: 1661177913852.jpg (640x640, 59.04K)

Yeah the average Russian definitely lives better than us. That's why there are millions of Russian immigrants in western countries and close to 0 westerners going to Russia

Attached: 1628330707276.jpg (3893x2098, 1.96M)

P2

We remember the bombings of houses in Russia that brought Putin to power. We know that the regime will not stop at any of the most heinous crimes. And we declare: we carry out actions only against persons of this power. We will not attack civilian objects and civilians, and if Putin’s security forces will make such provocations and attribute the victims to us, do not believe them!

We call on the soldiers of the Russian army to stop shooting at our brothers from other countries – Georgia, Syria and others.

We call on all Russians to join our ranks and raise the white-blue-white flag of the new Russia instead of the tricolor disgraced by Putin’s government.

We call on those who are ready to fight to follow our example and overthrow this inhuman, hypocritical and anti-people regime!

We consider it unacceptable that Russians have begun to be defamed all over the world because of war crimes committed by those who have neither nationality nor fatherland, and who love only money and power.

The world is not an enemy of Russia, and Russia is not an enemy of humanity, and we will prove this by deeds.

We will give protection to all who follow our call.

All those who carry out our program up to the change of regime are exempt from liability under the laws of the usurper.

After our victory, we will immediately release all those illegally convicted by the Putin authorities.

We will give freedom to all the peoples inhabiting Russia and build a new society – a society without oligarchs, without corruption, without arbitrary officials, without humiliating poverty.

A society in which everyone is rewarded according to their work. Society without wars and violence.

A society in which power will belong to the people, where citizens will choose their own leaders and organize the life of their cities and villages themselves.

P3

A society in which the rulers will not be able to sacrifice human lives for their own greatness, but will think about education, medicine and scientific progress.

A society in which everyone will be proud that he was born on the territory of Russia and will want to live in it!

Long live Free Russia!

Wherever you are – fight like us, fight with us, fight better than us!

Let’s cleanse our Motherland from filth! Victory will be ours!

I don't see why be against the Russians?
We all hate globohomo here right?
They are using the war as excuse to make Ukraine gay as fuck.

Attached: 1643324451515 chen.png (587x398, 130.92K)

Attached: 1657177725410.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

>why don’t they just revolt
Might work if 99% of the population wasn’t scared to even think about politics and gaslit to hell. They never knew anything else so why risk change

Attached: C1605627-3B5A-4AEC-B069-4769FA5AA3C1.jpg (1280x720, 135.32K)

Why would we riot if Ukrainians and gayropeans are the ones who suffer the most? I just don't get your logics, please, enlighten me, Vrotsrav.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-13-15-07-23-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1077x495, 274.34K)

Пoчeмy нe в oкoпe, тapaбc?

>russian janny rangebanned the entire country of the Netherlands again
YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU SUBHUMAN

Attached: 1652975027804.webm (570x720, 842.29K)

Oн paбoтник интeллeктyaльнoгo фpoнтa.

Attached: images (2).png (219x230, 8.02K)

>Dat webm
Russian bear daddy was too drunk and didn't rape the Ukrainian twink's ass to prolapse, it just started bleeding, so the Western cuck got pissed.

>russian
>starts talking about anal rape
like clockwork

>tfw any thread remotely anti-Ukrainian gets nuked in 10 minutes
>these threads are a daily occurrence now and hit bump limit every time
>always have the same flags and same identifiable posters
We got rid of the Russian janny and replaced him with a hohol I guess.

Attached: MSMfreudianSlipUkraine.jpg (775x1024, 146.19K)

No they don't. Even if there are still some gas and petrol trade between Germany and Russia, this will end soon. There is no trust on keeping trade with Russia because everybody knows the government will steal everything inside like the negros they are.

Attached: IMG_20220822_165654.jpg (720x422, 78.52K)

>CHECHNYA COOL

>There is no trust on keeping trade with Russia because everybody knows the government will steal everything inside like the negros they are.
Like you stole hundreds of BILLIONS worth of Russian assets? Sounds like projecting to me.

Attached: 1648881801330.jpg (351x351, 34.61K)

Didn't globohomo do the same with russian assets?

Shut up you pimped out soft bitch. Haha nigga been pimped his whole life by the same guy. Look at me I'm Russian haha almost as bad a Chinese larping as Mexicans

Meanwhile in reality. Mind you the Ruble right now is the most valuable its been in years.

Attached: RussianFossilFuelsFirst100Days.jpg (1438x1340, 526.16K)

Why you guys don't revolt and remove your oligarchs from power?

Russians love their chekist strongman. The liberal and humane element in Russia has always been very small. Decent Russians tend to emigrate if they aren't killed first like Politkovskaya.

What oligarchs?
Do you even know what oligarch means?
Elon musk is not an oligarch. He's just really rich. He doesn't get special rape privileges or tax breaks or private mercenaries who are allowed to murder his right rivals

Why are thirdies so bad a political definitions
Vassal state, oligarchs, hegemony etc you all fuck this shit up. Don't use the words unless you know the Actual definition.

Isn't liberalism all about ethnic replacement and homossexualism?

>Do you even know what oligarch means?
You guys don't have "very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence."?

>He doesn't get special rape privileges
lmao

Liberalism is about freedom you moron. Be gay be straight who gives a shit. It's not the governments place to tell you, you pay the government, they work for you.
Fucking serf thirdies

The Government works for you. Duh

Ohh my god you fucking nitwit. "Everything is grey". It's not my job to educate you. Just stop talking pick up a fucking book.

>westoids suffer the most. Yes because we were hut by a sharp increase of prices but we’ll manage.
user, we pay abit more for stuff, yes. But we live mildly annoyed on a level higher than the majority of russians ever did before the war.

Attached: 87F20354-54A2-4F4C-BFB5-81199899E8F9.jpg (1200x1200, 531.02K)

>you pay the government, they work for you.
Nah, you pay the governament, then they do policies that ethnicaly replace you, while your media sells terrible lifestyle choices.

Now you are just throwing a bitch fit.

Attached: 56565654645645.png (650x925, 831.7K)

No you are going full "voting is a lie" schizoid shit and expecting me to argue in good faith.
Fuck that and fuck you. I just enjoy insulting bitches like you. Are you even Brazilian or some larping faggot

>Crimea is ours
>Kherson is ours
>Kharkov will be ours
This won't age well.

>3 month old list
Germany gas imports are 1/5th of what they were then

Attached: U.S.-LNG-exports.jpg (640x365, 38.62K)

Why aren’t Americans?