Black user here I was born in the capital of Bahamas 20 years ago and was raised in the isle of jamaica until 2 years...

Black user here I was born in the capital of Bahamas 20 years ago and was raised in the isle of jamaica until 2 years ago when I move to America to pursue higher education in the agricultural field but one thing has confused me about the people here is that they look so sad even they have so much more than ever did growing up and are so much more scared of speaking with people than me, even though jamaica has a crazy high murder rate so what gives?

on another note, I am a libertarian and looking for good books, youtube channels, and criticisms of the belief system.

Attached: fun.jpg (600x315, 21.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yErKTVdETpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What state did you move to? Either Florida or New York, right?

I know Americans have everything even commas

>what gives?
constant bombardment with mkultra propaganda and demoralization by the government. they want us docile and stupid so we're easier to rule

Get out nigger

- blacks are targeted with programming that makes them entitled, hate filled and angry. I avoid them completely. No good comes from interacting with black Americans.

Georgia

Atlanta?

>I was born in the capital of Bahamas 20 years ago

And you'll be going back. Blacks add no value to our societies. We're better off without you in them.

Athens

Oh Of course

what did he mean by this?

Hey, Brother. Hope you have a good time in the states.

>From Jamaica
>Pursuing agriculture
Not surprising at all. kek

I have been interested in agriculture for as long as I can remember maybe to a weird degree.

Hello user, I am actually one of the few Any Forums tards not racist and I have some time to spare so you are in luck.

I too am libertarian. I will admit, there are issues with every ideology. The con with libertarianism or really conservativism is it is a self defeating ideology as when you allow more freedom you get trannies, degenerates, etc. Or the ideology goes to corporations which engage in crony capitalism or form an oligarchy/oligopoly which is what is happening now with almost every industry in america, who are in bed with lobbyists and politicians in Alexandria and the DC area. Or the overton window keeps shifting left and the conservatives just agree with the dems 20 years later.

The pros of libertarianism is it preaches indivualism, which is much needed in the black community, encourages low taxes, states rights, and is ideologically consistent and 'pro freedom'. This country was founded on libertarian principles and the ideology and the first americans were pioneers.

I wouldn't read too much about youtube channels or books other than Milton Friedman who is the godfather of libertarianism.

There are issues with other ideologies too, don't get me wrong, but I won't go into those since the question was specifically addressing libertarianmism. Also don't go too far to the bottom right of the political quadrant graph as then you become an ancap (no government) and those people are legitimately the dumbest people in politics.

Agricultural field is a retarded degree to get. Anyone can farm. Anyone can grow pot. Get into business or a STEM field or have fun being in copious amounts of debt.

Black people are definitely brainwashed but the root cause of the issues with their community goes back to the welfare act of 71.

in my view, a smaller government would fix these issues because the government incentives the practices directly or indirectly.
in your opinion what are the best change incentives for more valuable lanes in life?

Agriculture is STEM

>but the root cause of the issues with their community goes back to the welfare act of 71.
the root cause is their genetics

look nigger, the problem with wiggertarianism is that you lose all your institutions to protect cultural institutions, hence why you get people cutting their dicks off and calling themselves gods. It's like they try to imitate Jewsus but just went too far.
This is how you protect your cultural institutions:
Monarchy
Only landowners get a vote
Service guarantees citizenship
If you can't do the latter two, you need a king to be the big daddy.
Watch a Yuri Bezmenov video on cultural subversion to learn why your views have an air of retardation.
youtube.com/watch?v=yErKTVdETpw

Attached: 4stages.jpg (868x3280, 508.95K)

What caused our genetics smart guy

lose all your faculties to protect cultural institutions
I'm not saying conservatism holds the answers either, but half of the US right now wants the country to fall under intersectional homo theocracy.

Attached: 1597879736032.jpg (625x879, 64.19K)

nigga you don't need to go to college to learn to farm just throw some fucking seeds in the ground

Its hopeless either way. I was talking about strictly the ideology, Realism is totally different. The libertarian political party is a joke. They run a President every year despite not even having a footprint in congress. In order to become a representative or senator you need to be a literal millionaire. These people don't represent or care about us. Sure something something guns on the right and something something aboriton on the left but at the end of the day neither party are populists or care about the people themselves. As far as libertarianism goes. It basically hopes to shrink all this which is more or less impossible at this point unless we have a violent revolution. So I would do what I do: BBQ meats, grill, enjoy drinks and good times with friends and try to be a good dad, since at the end of the day unless you want to be a political extremist you're just another grain of sand on the beach.

Smaller government would be better, in the meantime all we can hope for is more states rights. I've personally been advocating for an Article V Convention of the states. The problem with the US government is the Federal Government is so out of control and had more power than originally intended its fucked up. If we had to do it all over again we would put more controls in place so that their power would be limited.

Anyway the best incentive for more valuable lanes in life--I don't understand the question I think but the best way to have a successful life is to pick a career that isn't retarded and work hard. You make your own way. You make your own life. Its not easy, and its definitely harder than it was for the baby boomers but ultimately you control your own destiny

Welcome to the USA and I hope you have an attitude like true americans do and not be another welfare leach rap loving idiot who takes this shit for granted