Are Whites a race?

After being told for decades that Whites are the root of all evil and must be advocated against academics are now trying to claim that Whites aren't an identity at all.

Is this caused be an increase in White unity? Do you think Whites aren't an identity?

Attached: White.png (640x366, 190.17K)

Kikes have been saying that since ancient rome

>Are Whites a race?
According to Gobineau, yes. They are also called Aryans, Europids, Japhetics.

Attached: Gobineau-didnt-write-about-whiteness(aryan).jpg (995x871, 167.22K)

>Is this caused be an increase in White unity?
yes, the kikes want their cake and to eat it too

If you feel confused after hearing "whites don't exist", ask yourself this: does every non-white in the world know a white on sight, and do they hate whitey?
>yes
so stop listening to their gaslighting, everyone in the world knows what a white person is, it's not a fucking mystery

Attached: America was and always is a WHITE nation.jpg (2500x5000, 3.49M)

yes

Attached: 1651186784836 (1).png (598x583, 55.81K)

Attached: The Races, Europid-Japhetic-Aryan Race.png (1152x1360, 1.39M)

I have noticed a pattern with the zionist gatekeepers specializing in self-help advice that are astroturfed in all the social media feeds. People like Juden Peterstein, and Jocko, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate, etc. They all emphasize "personal responsibility" and the need to avoid "victim consciousness."

What's interesting about this advice is that all jewish power comes from victim narratives. In fact, establishing the victim in any situation is a very important legal fact. If someone points a banana at me and I shoot them, then I'll be the one who goes to jail, but if someone points a knife at me and I shoot them, I questioned by the police and released because it was self defense.

So that's what I figured out, the jews don't allow whites to see themselves as victims of jewish power, because if whites did see themselves as victims of jewish power they would be justified when fighting back.

Attached: 1552753412136.jpg (461x328, 27.96K)

Being an individual is fine, so long as you can be part of a tribe when you are attacked by another tribe. Whites are denied the privilege of a tribal identity. We are being turned into a global underclass by group unity being made taboo. If you are white, it is in your interest -- personal or otherwise -- to reject that.

its the jews doing their natural thing.
they hate everything what whiteness represents, especially christians. when they have gotten rid of the "whites" and christians, the world is ready for global communistic hellhole for everyone to suffer for eternity.

>by group unity being made taboo
Yes, but only white unity is taboo, and people like Juden Peterstain will say white unity is evil and dangerous, where jewish unity is precious and incredible and amazing. Black unity is encouraged and celebrations are had when niggers run around looting and burning.

People lick Jocko and Juden are race traitors pushing "radical responsibility and individualism" for the jews. That's just a way to say whites never have the right to identify as a victim of jewish power, because self-help and gym membership.

Maybe a nice rebranding is in order.
>WU
>White Unity
If someone gets mad at someone for wearing a shirt with a simple 'WU' on it, you know they're an enemy of whites

Whites need to be shown that they are out of time. Malicious jews have been attacking whites for decades, and all evidence suggest the jews are planning a final solution for the whites. The situation is dire.

I agree. Never listen to anyone who pushes this message that you can't have both individuality and group identity. It's a false dichotomy, and it's insane to forgoe one for the other.

>Whites need to be shown that they are out of time
Those who will hear this message and react appropriately have already received the message. The rest who remain reluctant or unsure are to weak to matter. Don't waste too many resources on them from this point.

>It's a false dichotomy,
You're right, but my point was more that the dialectic produces inaction due to human nature. It's part of the self help and new age thinking, but I've noticed a lot of religious people have adopted it lately too. If you deny your enemy exists, and that you've been victimized by them, then it's impossible to fight back without being the bully or the aggressor. Identifying as a victim is absolutely necessary to justify self defense.

You are using masonic language by using white. The founders were nothing more than masonic fags of the enlightenment era. Do you look at two dogs and call them different colors instead of by their pedigree. You don't call one Brown and Beige you differentiate them by their breed not a color. You are simplifying your existence by using judeo masonic terms to describe Europeans and other races. You use their terminology and play the role of a simplistic goyim by rallying behind WHITE.

If a pack of niggers in a pickup truck rolls up your street looking for "whitey," you don't get to say "hurrr durr, you're mistaken Jamal, because I'm actually Irish."

No, godless Americans created this label to further their illuminati dream of one world government

Jews aren’t a race
They are an international band of criminals formed in the 1850s by Moses Hess