So what's up with CNN?

twitter trends: Proud Boys, Boycott CNN, Done with CNN, White Supremacist
I know CNN is leftist so I'm wondering what did they do to piss people off, but apparently they just weren't leftist enough?

Attached: CNN.png (1305x1080, 188.41K)

pendulum, it's over for jews

Attached: CNN.png (796x1080, 136.53K)

>WE CANT JUST LET BOTH SIDES GET A FAIR SHAKE!!!!
>THAT WILL DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!

Jew SA is getting nervous about their chances of maintaining Pax Americana in the Eastern Hemisphere. Russia, China and India are getting friendlier to each other due to Jew SA Hedonists making sissies out of even the military, thus Pax American just can't deliver overseas Divide and Rule strategies nor military might, like they used to. Very dizzy spell inducing discussion for all the Woke Wusses who depend on lies to get through their day. So CNN is in need of money and their advertisers tell them, put some Republicans on your channel like you guys used to do 20 years ago to make things spicy. That equals higher ratings and we will be happy to pay a higher premium for ad space once you prove you can draw a larger audience. CNN balks but then remembers how much money they are NOT making and grudgingly agrees to allow some Neo Cons on the channel. Their die hard Leftists who require constant ego stroking and lies to keep from killing themselves on a daily basis think Satan is being allowed on tv and have a high quality freak out.

Zazlav is the new owner of Warner and he said he wants to dewoke CNN. The recent firings are just the beginning.

>descent into fascism

What a pilpulled way of saying "Returning to evolutionary norms of life."

>liberals are so afraid that their lies about Trump actually help him that they're demanding no one report the lies they themselves have spread
Fucking kek up against the wall commie fucksticks.

Or
>people are realizing our ideas are fucking their lives up and they don't like it

Nobody watches cnn

So who the fuck would boycott lol

Dumb fuck liberals

Never forget that the M in MSNBC is Microsoft.

Attached: gates_cattle.jpg (821x803, 119.76K)

Bezos bucks drying up, the smokescreen of cash created by rich retards has failed to bear fruit.

Attached: Hitler Churchill Box.jpg (1024x1017, 94.79K)

>RATINGS OVER TRUTH

Attached: 56-562614_laughing-emoji-free-transparent-png-png-images-open-eye-crying-laughing-emoji.png (400x400, 69.62K)

>Have the actual data about people's opinions, not fake polls, because they've been spying on everyone for decades
>Know that if they keep going it's going to be bad news all around
>We need to steer course back towards the center so we can keep boiling the frog longer
>REEE THIS IS FASCISM

I hope that cnn, is overran by the very niggers that they claim to love. I legitimately hope brian stelter is shot on sight. Evetry single person there, deserve to be beaten to death in the streets.

Attached: 200529-cnn-tease_zahei2.jpg (1480x832, 118.99K)

>
The system kikes are spooked by the level of destabilization their woke anti-white garbage has caused - now that the "rubber is meeting the road" so to speak with Russia and China and other external/internal threats. It's too little too late though. The damage done has already been catastrophic

The CNN CEO said they were going to make the network more centrist

Gosh, I'd love to watch them all be beheaded. Death to all 'progressives'/anti-whites.

I think the real question is, when these companies come to their senses, and we are still left with a large demographic of brainwashed idiots, what do we do with these idiots? As they lose "allies", they will grow more and more chaotic, and at least here in america, people like me will have to live with people like them, and that ain't good.

Exactly

fpbp
big jews applying the brakes but its way way too late.