How does it feel knowing all you thought was secure is a farce?

How does it feel knowing those who were supposed to care for your health are the same who are killing you for profits? How does it feel knowing you're swimming alone in an ocean of enemies?

Fear not. Do not despair or surrender to their cruelty, but use it against them. Feed off the hatred you feel for them, and you will overcome the terrible grip of our invisible oppressors. The fight is just begining.

Attached: imagen_2022-08-22_171541170.png (2000x1333, 1.39M)

We've all suspected this at some level I guess. Funny that they would bring back Bill Gates along with a German guy in a cape to make it obvious though. I can't wait for the movie about it all. Watching things in real time is too slow to really trigger any feelings.

Don't worry though... the vaccine was free.

>How does it feel knowing those who were supposed to care for your health are the same who are killing you for profits?
I've known this since I was a small child who witnessed malpractice.

i've always wondered "yeah, but aren't they still just people?" anytime someone pretends like a profession is more virtuous than another. pilots sometimes drive planes into mountains. doctors sometimes put profit above wellbeing. judges perform favors for others. etc.

bad people are everywhere until they spend a few years at school for the right stuff and suddenly we can't bring up their humanity

Thankfully seeing my father cry about my alcoholic mother, not knowing how to fix the issue, made me come to terms with the fact that no one knows what they're doing. It made me distrust authorities not because I didn't like them but because I realized they're all retarded in some manner or another. Trust but verify became my mantra after the fact. Also, my astronomy teacher red-pilled me hard, explaining how science is mostly a guessing game and our tools are primitive. Just remember everyone is a liar in some way and to never drink anyone's kool-aid, especially the shit coming from the media.

>doctors sometimes put profit above wellbeing
Doctors ALWAYS put their careers above the lives and wellbeing of their patients.

By vaccine you meant donut?

Attached: 1655566534837.png (1000x1000, 938.03K)

>who's the low IQ nigger now?

Attached: 1656436082825.jpg (4096x3511, 1.1M)

Nothing is free.

Pharma has always been the devil.
Vioxx (one of the biggest medical scandals in modern history) is miniscule when compared to mRNA.
The 'vaxx' is more harmful than vioxx

What was that book about modern medicine being a rockfeller scam or some shit?

Does Any Forums remember?

I guess that will take care of the high house prices in my country. Also European union? and then countries individually?

Reminder that only Whites took the vaccine. In Africa it's 10% of population max, tho they have had their own share of toxic vaxx shit and stuff, when there have been some half-assed attempts to sterilize some of them which obviously haven't worked.

>How does it feel knowing you're swimming alone in an ocean of enemies?
Fine, we were told this would happen
John 15:19
King James Version
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

At least half of our vaccinated are just people that paid to get the certificate, but didn't get the jab.

>Reminder that only Whites took the vaccine.
Simply not true, I live in Brampton and can tell you a large number of East and South Asians took it too

It goes all the way back to the witch hunts.
Medicine was a new branch looking for legitimacy.
They had to get rid of midwives and 'medicine women'.
Hence the 'witch' fornication with the devil to make potions

TWO
MORE
WEEKS
?

shill demoralization post but the entire allopathic (rockefeller) medical system is designed to poison and murder a captive populace while profiting off of it
>and getting worshipped as heroes

Attached: 1642615586818.png (680x1039, 1.05M)

To an extent it’s actually MORE dangerous because credentialism as well as the inflated ego they get from the years of training veils this commonsense. An average idiot can wreck their own life, their family’s life and their own and family’s finances, etc., in whatever way, but a more cunning educated clever brute higher-level idiot can wreck an entire nation through becoming president or inheriting political and financial power, a CEO of a multinational company, etc., or as a doctor committing malpractice.

Alright I wonder what they were given then because well Israel and China had vaccines enforced too but no one believes they were the same goyim took. Africans and Arabs in their own countries and in West definitely had some aversion to taking le vaxx, probably a superstition + distrusting Jews, but they were never really criticized for it. I don't believe they were going to put 90% of black-brown population of Finland for example on concentration camps.