Why are we Americans so OBSESSED with guns?

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle in Buffalo, NY. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: 22lrzip.jpg (700x453, 62.27K)

Show flag, (((my fellow American))).

because the average gunfag is a small cocked, fat white incel.. they buy guns to make them feel like real men when in fact that are failing white trash

>why would you want to defend yourself against tyranny, goy?

Attached: 2A_.jpg (750x375, 119.82K)

die botfaggot retard 1pbtid homo nigger you should be hunted down and killed for this daily faggot spam.

hush cubicle cuckold go suckle tyrones cocks some more maybe he'll open your faggot soi bottle for you.

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of niggers. You practically hear some kind of mass nogging happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged wigger with an assault rifle in Buffalo, NY. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are juggalos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Sneed Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Bantu Tribe. And our Founding Fathers never had niggers in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like Indians.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against nigger control?

This, you nailed it chief
Guns are for weak cowards with small dicks. Real men uses their fists to defend themselves

Attached: Ameriguns.jpg (900x978, 115.77K)

Niggers

You forgot to turn on the VPN like all the other faggot posters here posting faggot shit faggot

Correction blacks have a murder rate on par with every other group of blacks on the planet. Learn to define the problem properly.

it really is..
every gunfag I know is either divorced and destroyed.. or massively insecure in some way. Is insta-cope to go out and buy 10 AR-15s and the loser says to himself "look at me now.. I am strong".. lol.. the coping is in unreal

Hi JIDF

Attached: 1656071753968.jpg (1366x934, 333.94K)

Why are euroslobs so obsessed with Americans and shit they can never own?

>So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?
Shooting people with guns is already illegal, and carries a heafty penalty. Guns are already controlled because felons can't buy them without breaking the law. Background checks exist to weed out criminals in the gun buying event.

You tell me, kind sir. What laws could exist that would prevent criminals from breaking them? I'll sit here and wait for your response.

Start by imposing a ban or a heavy restriction on the purchase of ammunition. They are harder to make than guns. No ammo, no guns to shoot, thus reduced gun crime.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone? Genuinely curious.

Attached: redditpatrol.jpg (1125x1402, 231.31K)

>What are socio-economic factors
Let's not conveniently ignore that shall we? Yikes

Attached: dba8e36 (1).png (1080x1156, 890.53K)

>America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns
Blacks
Herbs

Let's make shooting people illegal. That should solve the issue.
OH wait, it already is illegal. OK, how about we take the guns away from law abiding citizens? Yes, I think that will do it!

What happens when a criminal imports a box of ammo? Or makes their own? Harder to make than guns? How?

Forgot my pic.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 165.05K)

>let's ignore the sins of the canaanites
>yikes that's you

Rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

niggers feds and nigger faggot feds

It's because of niggers.

>HAHA N-WORDS! IM SO EDGY
You have to be over 18 to post here

Attached: nword meme.jpg (1664x1974, 558.53K)