Imagine sending your children to church

Imagine sending your children to church.

Attached: zvzvtox779j91.jpg (622x622, 60.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4oThX8FCdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nobody got arrested so it didn’t happen!!!

nifb churches are all family integrated
it`s impossible to harm kids there
youtube.com/watch?v=F4oThX8FCdg

Were the pastors faggots? Faggots can’t be Christian

>anarcho-tyranny works for me

It's like saying

NIGGERS ARRESTED FOR CRIME

WHITES ARRESTED FOR ONLINE HATE SPEECH

If you stop upholding the Law, doesn't God's Law is no longer broken.

Attached: 1657445155176.jpg (700x1108, 102.28K)

Because NYC is so well known for being tough on crime especially when the perp is lgbtqiappbraaapffftt

Who's the prosecutor in NY?
I know the prosecutor next door in Pennsylvania is a Jew.

If adults want to read to children then start a library group and do it in normal clothes, under supervision and have a full background check done to make sure you're not a faggot nonce.

Or is it mandatory for them to be in their disgusting fetish gear and make the whole thing a passive sex act on children like we have been saying?

How many rabbi's have been charged with sex crimes in that 2 year period?

They're not IN drag when they rape children. Obviously. You dont dress up like King Kong when you're about to abduct someone.

>Were the pastors faggots? Faggots can’t be Christian
this, it was a degenerate

Attached: btfo.jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

Is there any proof that exposing children to extreme deviant sexual practices is a good idea?

Attached: drag-queen-story-hour.jpg (800x600, 98.93K)

One has multiple organizations to cover for them, the other doesn’t. Its a stupid debate anyway, both pedo priests and drag queens deserve to be burned alive

Are these fucking kikes trying to "test" our intelligence with such low level semitic semantics?

Anti-Christian agenda. How many teachers have been arrested for sex crimes against children?

Plot twist:
When not being pastors, they dress in drag in upstate new york

Attached: pedo drag.png (304x268, 120.34K)

Pedos generally have faggot proclivities. I’ve noticed pedos don’t really discriminate between young girls and boys.

It didn't happen in this very specific area of 'up state', so it didn't happen at all.

Prosecutors have literally nothing to do with arrests.

Attached: jewishrabbisinbrooklynare18xmorelikelytomolestachild.jpg (688x1024, 61.75K)

Heh, I should have checked the thread first.

Sad thing is, it works. Normies love bandying about the innocent until proven guilty standard when they need to simp for faggots, but won’t extend the same grace to some one arrested and detained without trial for making politically incorrect posts on Twitter

I'll never understand the point they're trying to make
The church is (well was, this pope is the anti christ) against faggots, the priests as well
There is only now a current of progressives that wants to allow the pedos to stay preaching
And the same people who make these posters... are cheering for the progressive priests and not for the conservative priests
Like what????

They've just switched disguises

>haha look our crimes don't count teehee, let me rape your children

Attached: 1660917007987088.jpg (1242x915, 149.72K)

That’s because faggots are like dogs and will fuck anything. They are abominations that need to be thrown into the sea (legally)

Oh hey, I have something for this. LOL

Attached: 165806881721793.jpg (768x722, 62.21K)

>Plot twist:
>When not being pastors, they dress in drag in upstate new york
would be funny if it wasn't true

Attached: 1657564845951.webm (576x1024, 2.89M)

Drag Queens + children = no sex crimes

Exposing children to drag queens is a sex crime, imho.

there is an easy way to tell
> does the person have access to children?
> does the person have authority?
if both of these are yes the conditions are "ideal" to attract child predators to that position
drag queens have neither of those things
parents have both
teachers have both
priests/youth group leaders have both
thats why those are the top 3 culprits of child abuse. Politicians and business leaders only have 1 of the two, so they fall to 4th and 5th in the list

yea i mean this is what should really be talked about.

How many Catholic priests are there? And how many public school employees? Go on.

Numbers 31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Why does Any Forums claim to hate the antichrist when the antichrist is anti-pedo?
You will all bow before the antichrist.

>t. Retard

see above
schools and churches are #2 and #3 in the culprits list below parents

>drag queens are more popular with LEOs than Jesus is.
WE KNOW
FOR FUCKS SAKE WE KNOW

Attached: 1660575836850319.png (550x563, 537.08K)

Grooming should be a crime

"Drag queen" is not a profession.

Drag queens absolutely fulfil both of those requirements. DQSH is simply the gateway through which they discover and lure children and their gullible or complicit parents into more isolated locations, like fag clubs and fag parades, where they’ll be surrounded by others of like mind to the drag queens who won’t snitch or record what goes down there.

death to ALL degenerates
>l-l-look, g-goy! w-we're n-n-not t-the g-g-groomers!

Attached: 1661176757189934.png (1660x1592, 397.86K)