Magnets, Trickery, and the Religion of Sports Entertainment

All pro sports are rigged, staged and acted. When the bought off refs don't trow the game, it's the top masonic players who suddenly find themselves in some mysterious "slump" and don't know how to play anymore in the playoffs. We've all seen this right? But there's no bigger religion right now than pro sports, right? Everything else is fake but don't you dare criticize sports, that's crazy talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=X25jdCnZjTk

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 11.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWqlQmq6wvA
youtu.be/3MXVSdXZzpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hockey isn't.

All? No
Some events? Yeah

youtu.be/lWqlQmq6wvA

there isnt magnets in the balls

its tractor beams using sound
hidden in the speakers
ancient technology
youtu.be/3MXVSdXZzpc

No Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup since 1993 even though a quarter of the teams are Canadian. This is a statistical impossibility.

it's not just sports

Attached: 1651466399571.png (1592x4184, 1.79M)

you know it's the entire gaming industry now with 'live service' games right? seriously look at a game like fortnite. now they claim that only in the lower tiers for new players the game is mostly bots but it goes all the way up. they control both real player behavior and the outcome of even simple pick up matches to keep players in hooked and get them to spend money. i mean no one ever digs into it but it's all out there and our society is becoming a joke

Good thread i need to know more about this

Supremely based
Sorry fren, it’s worse than you think.
I’m personally pissed they quit with the avs-wings beef. It’s bullshit. The most entertaining shit in sports is when the goalies fought in the 90’s

The NFL admitted in a 2019 case vs ny jets that NFL football is an entertainment event like professional wrestling. Everything on TV is fake.

is that edp?

Got a link

Bump

strange isn't it a real thread gets no traction and dies while every shill thread 1pbtid ends up hitting bump limit

Eh, most of the Dota2 players who has won T.I and compete there come from a game called HoN. I played vs these guys for years, in matchmaking and in competitive games (I was not top tier but was friends with the pros and was a stand in in some matches for one of the top teams).
These were all top tier professionals and really fucking good at that game, so hard to believe they would need to simulate the games.
Zai, ppd, tralfamadore, insania, moonmeander, swindlemelonz, kebap, the fanatic dota team (which split after many years) and the list goes on

So ny jets (a nfl team?) sued the nfl for being fake? So the gus who are in on it sued themselves?
Fucking mutts

When I say 'not top tier' I mean imagine these people are lebron james and I was playing for the worst team in the nba. Still in the nba tho.
But these people would fucking flame the shit if anyone ever did streamsniping for them or any other cheating. I find it hard to believe they would stage shit - but then again its millions in the pot
Asmongold is part of a cult and his 'gf' was his handler. You can see him clearly shift personality and stances from before her and after

anyone popular is controlled
it's all theater in some form

hockey is the easiest sport for them to fix

The virgin Mind Unveiled
›is right about a lot, but wr8ng enough to spoil the message.
›its the phoenecians, no its the aryans, no its the iberians, no its the khazars. Theyre all the same people, so whatevs.
›rambles on and on about speculative shit.
›has his chick help with videos

The Chad Jarrid Boosters
›heres a bunch of photos.
›enjoy this awesome classical music while you watch this slide ahow of photos i dug up that prove shit is being covered up
›doesnt need to be long winded.
›wouldnt let a woman watch his videos if he could.

I hear this all the time but not one of you faggots ever bet “knowing” it’s rigged.