Buy a house

Buy a house.
Save money on rent.
have an appreciating asset.
Have a nest that a sexy little bird will want to fly into and lay its eggs and contribute to the upkeep of the nest.

The only proven method of getting rich quick is marriage.
That is all.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 15-42-34 house - Google Search.png (738x738, 772.3K)

my parents and grandparents and great grandparents still lived at home before they got married
I will not submit to your Jewish retardation

>buy a house
>basically make sign a pact with the bank that you will work until the house is paid for
>eventually the things you own end up owning you

Selling drugs is faster
House prices drop from time to time, like now.
I'm not fucking an animal you kike

what is this the 50s? you realise the jews won the war dont you?

You fuck birds? That’s disgusting

Attached: FA4DB344-E65A-469B-98CC-EB088F24CDDE.jpg (882x1024, 51.3K)

You sound poor

>House prices drop
prove it

Recession
Depression

I am poor. Lately though, the idea of house ownership has filled me with dread. It is effectively signing a deal with the bank that you will work until the loan is paid for. It's chaining yourself in place.

>rent a house
>sign a pact that you'll pay money to live forever
>own nothing
Good job retard

He said from time to time

>It's chaining yourself in place.
>ZOMG I CANT MOVE ON A WHIM
>soi face.png

selling drugs is a slow risky game to accumulate anything, the real money is in manufacturing.

Why would i buy a house when i have 2 and 1 apartment?
Dumb poorfags

I've been thinking about buying some extremely cheap apartment (under $30k) in the middle of nowhere that I'm able to pay off in a matter of years. I work remotely, so location doesn't really matter.
Sadly, gf disagrees with the idea. She wants some big house with a picket fence and backyard.

Poorfag cope.

Even better, get chained to two houses because no one wants to buy your previous home.

>gf wants the dream but probably has no idea about the connection between time spent working and money

My rent is cheaper than your property tax, PLUS:
- no utility bills
- no kiked mandatory insurance
- no maintenance costs
- I can fuck off tomorrow if I want
I understand the appeal of "owning" a house but you don't own shit if you have to pay property tax. You. Don't. Own. Shit. Goyim.

Nah, niggers make about 50k a day selling weed

>I won't buy big house, I'll buy small house instead!
Uh OK. Working your way up the equity ladder is the whole point.

>- no utility bills
>- no kiked mandatory insurance
>- no maintenance costs
All those things are rolled into your rent you dumb nigger.
>MUH TAXES U NO OWN
yea property taxes are mega kiked but your paying your land lords through your rent anyway and he doesn't even pretend you own it

I'm not planning on "working my way up" some arbitrary ladder. Being content with a small apartment that has been paid off in under 5 years is the way to go. That way you can work less per week and have more time to do things you actually enjoy.
You have that 2000 square foot house, but when are you enjoying it when you work constantly to maintain and pay for it?

well, you haven't learned to make land pay for itself. Ocean Spray pays to use the land I own for blueberries. $20k a year pays for $1500 in property tax, and then some.

Attached: coom cottage.jpg (1500x1125, 491.48K)

>just be content with living like a poor college student
Lel. This is partly the source of disdain that burgers have for euros.

Fuck you Irish cunt apologize for killing Dugin's daughter

go cry in another thread vatnik.

Attached: 1660998598135560.jpg (1024x801, 116.26K)

>$20k a year pays for $1500 i
Hold up
>*pushes buttons on calculator*
Yep I got the same thing

What's wrong with being content with less?

>just live on a blueberry bog it's that simple

Proximity to an airport and some restaurants are kind of nice.

>What's wrong with being content with less?
The fact that you would even ask this is part of what I mean. Especially to the american ear, this reeks of slave morality. Like you're perfectly willing to just take whatever morsels that the powers that be deign to drop into your food bowl.