Nietzsche

>Lived with his Mom and then his sister
>Never had a real job
>Nobody cared about his writing until after he was dead (lol)
>Half-retarded stroke victim by age 30
>Incel who died a virgin at age 45
>Wore the late 19th century equivalent of a fedora, better known as a comically large mustache
>Created an entire philosophical framework which can be reduced down to "nothing matters, maaaan" as a cope for being a crippled loser
Lol. Lmao even.
This lunatic chud did more damage to the West than just about anyone.

Attached: 1661179209090.jpg (899x1200, 163.67K)

NOTHING does matter. So what's stopping me on just enjoying life? I'm not going to bum myself out if nothing I do affect the grand scheme of the universe.
>be me
>blissful because I'm ignorant

Leaf flag opinion discarded

t. Eternally butthurt christcuck

Marx was kinda in the same boat, living on gibs and from the testimonies of people who lived with him, was an absolutely insufferable piece of trash who had to be worshiped to even give you any attention

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (1090x1087, 311.52K)

Nothing actually matters though. If they earth was destroyed tomorrow and every living creature turned to dust it wouldnt make a single speck of difference, the other planets would keep orbiting the sun, the other solar systems and galaxies would keep doing their thing. We are irrelevant and everything we hold dear is irrelevant.

Based. Even though it's desperate bait, I appreciate the BTFOing effort.

>And (((they))) hated him because he told the truth

If he could make it into the hostory books, so can you. You just have to believe in yourself and your indomitable will, user!

>reduced down to "nothing matters, maaaan"
Not a Nietzsche stan but this analysis is plainly wrong.

He didn't even hate ((them))

Kant said 10x smarter things which was all correct and would still apply in a society of robits

Nietzsches philosophy does not hold much truth. It is mere memes which turns into thin air when you look at it scientifically

Attached: 77org_chart7_wolnoc59bc487_blog_e.jpg (800x432, 330.13K)

>Created an entire philosophical framework which can be reduced down to "nothing matters, maaaan"
You never read a single one of his books, have you?

>amerimutt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.92K)

Why do so many retards think Nietzche was a father of nihilism and not one of the fathers of existentialism

It's not even that hard to understand the difference

>Lived with his Mom and then his sister
False, he had his own house, lived around Europe and traveled a lot, only lived with his sister when he went mad.
>Never had a real job
Youngest university professor ever at time also when to become a university professor was super hard.
>Nobody cared about his writing until after he was dead (lol)
Somewhat true, he did become more popular later in life and after death even more.
>Half-retarded stroke victim by age 30
False, he had pain throughout life from unknown condition that made him bed ridden and blind at times even before he got mad, some speculate it was a tumor in the head.
>Incel who died a virgin at age 45
Died in his 50s.
>Wore the late 19th century equivalent of a fedora, better known as a comically large mustache
Nietzsche actually didn't have a mustache through most of his life, the mustache was done by his sister when he was already mad and couldn't take care of himself, so you mostly see his later year mustache pictures when he was mad.
>Created an entire philosophical framework which can be reduced down to "nothing matters, maaaan" as a cope for being a crippled loser
He made a philosophy that was against "nothing matters". You never read him, yet you are still a butthurt christcuck.

He was right about religion

he's more against the idea of a clergy than christianity itself.

Nothing matter and morality isn't real.
So killing kikes is fine.

But he was right

He tried to create a system for people that lacked believe in God because faith in progress replaced faith in God
His system is the best one for such people, all others are pure nihilism or lead to endless downfall of men's spirit

always baffles me that people think he is a nihilist. but it always turns out the people who think that have never read anything he wrote, only a wikipedia page

Peak bait.

because that's what Mrs. Puffenberger tells you in 8th grade in our two week study of philosophers the test is on wednesday and then we'll be moving onto Anne Frank's Diary.

Checked and nietzschepilled

Lol, LMFAOOOO even

Attached: 1651606873749.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

Philosophy is what happens when a bunch of pampered, probaly NEET or otherwise useless faggots gather, avoid it, it is demonic.

Attached: 1660214551528857.jpg (480x640, 23.5K)

The religious are simply to stupid to understand what it wrote.
This thread being ample evidence.

Retard leaf

>This lunatic chud did more damage to the West than just about anyone.

Attached: 1658821767252488.png (782x758, 191.2K)

>Shittiest reading of Nietzsche
>bait
>everyone in this thread defending the bad reading
>bait succeeds

Neitzche served in the army and saw combat, so I don't think he can be called a pussy
Also, there are no bigger pussies than scandicucks that allow rapefugees to kill and rape themselves

nothing matters maaaan is a dipshit interpretation of neitzsche. kys faggot.